Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (13597 Views)

Poll: Who Among These Do You Recommend As Poster Of The Year In This Section?

dragnet: 23% (15 votes)
semid4lyfe: 41% (26 votes)
Hayprof: 11% (7 votes)
aieromon: 4% (3 votes)
Just2nice: 9% (6 votes)
Numaj: 9% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Hey Phone Section, I'm Leaving.... / The Phone Section Archive/Threads Library / Phone Section Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 1:35am On Dec 24, 2009
^ Do U want RIG it?
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dclique(m): 1:55am On Dec 24, 2009
Lol
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:07am On Dec 24, 2009
I think he does, Wanna rig it,
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 2:15am On Dec 24, 2009
lynxnoon:

how come i aint seeing d poll result? undecided

Read page 2
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by semid4lyfe(m): 2:46am On Dec 24, 2009
lynxnoon:

how come i aint seeing d poll result? undecided

Once, you've voted you can't see the polls again.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dwayne(m): 3:30am On Dec 24, 2009
puskin:

mMm. . .Romance don enter here oh!!
gud news naw. Here has been so cold b4. We culd use sum warmth.
Me 've nt voted, yet i cn't c d results.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by iniguy(m): 3:51am On Dec 24, 2009
just voted!

@Puskin i took a break off Nairaland, went to facebook, i've been reading comments sha without posting
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dwayne(m): 4:12am On Dec 24, 2009
. .'m a bit rusty now so i realy nid sum updates; lukin' @ d mods column, i cn't c d name of dual core. Whot happened? Was he raped or what? {r.s.v.p)
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 4:16am On Dec 24, 2009
Dwayne:

. .'m a bit rusty now so i realy nid sum updates; lukin' @ d mods column, i cn't c d name of dual core. Whot happened? Was he despoiled or what? {r.s.v.p)

u can fill in the gap
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by dragnet: 5:59am On Dec 24, 2009
platinumnk:

@Semi- I just Voted !!

Remember- click my link in my siggy and vote for me!!

Thanks wink

Now whats this supposed to portray ? . .are d memberz of section A to decide for section B ?. .just lyk importing ppl 4rm Jos to vote in Ibadan. . . .
I didnt even ask any of my friends to vote for me & not even my sister. & I wont cuz I play fair. . . .if dats d case then I got plenty. . trust me. . .lol
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by kosovo(m): 7:07am On Dec 24, 2009
dragnet:

Now whats this supposed to portray ? . .are d memberz of section A to decide for section B ?. .just lyk importing ppl 4rm Jos to vote in Ibadan. . . .
I didnt even ask any of my friends to vote for me & not even my sister. & I wont cuz I play fair. . . .if dats d case then I got plenty. . trust me. . .lol
Great. . .
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2009
@drag.
U beta bring ur A-game 2d polls b4 sum peepz snatch d ballot boxes.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2009
The PDP thingy is slowly creepin' into d election.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by dragnet: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2009
puskin:

@drag.
U beta bring your A-game 2d polls b4 sum peepz snatch d ballot boxes.
. . . .lol. . . nah I dont nid to. . . U n I knw its part of d fun wink
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by tunnex190: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2009
@dragnet, true talk you just yawn.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2009
Hehehehe grin
I absolutely agree.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2009
me too
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by hayprof(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2009
PDP, we no go gree,

Lol, where r the ballot boxes sef ?
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by semid4lyfe(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2009
hayprof:

PDP, we no go gree,

Lol, where r the ballot boxes sef ?

Why you wan know? Abi, you wan hijack am grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by bydot1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2009
Shey no be say thugs don enter here
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2009
The principle of free and fair election is in fair and free voting and accentuation by external bodies. Here I can't really attest to that but can only see the Anambra State style of Andy Uba, Chris Uba, Chris Offor, PDP, PDP, PDP, PDP, PDP, Maurice Iwu, INEC, PDP - INEC and virtually no EU and ECOWAS observers.

The ballot boxes were designed to appear and disappear at the beckon of the . . . . . .

In short, I call for the review of the entire process and the extension of the deadline, as well as candidates grin grin grin

See me carry this case go for low court, High court.
Honsule, you are hereby subpeanered to stay continued holding of poll sending the determination of this matter. I hereby serve you through this legal notice as commanded by the court. cool cool cool
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by hayprof(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2009
by.dot:

Shey no be say thugs don enter here

I dey suspect, so! angry
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by tunnex190: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2009
Let 'em identify themselves
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by dragnet: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2009
insongrata:

The principle of free and fair election is in fair and free voting and accentuation by external bodies. Here I can't really attest to that but can only see the Anambra State style of Andy Uba, Chris Uba, Chris Offor, PDP, PDP, PDP, PDP, PDP, Maurice Iwu, INEC, PDP - INEC and virtually no EU and ECOWAS observers.

The ballot boxes were designed to appear and disappear at the beckon of the . . . . . .

In short, I call for the review of the entire process and the extension of the deadline, as well as candidates grin grin grin

See me carry this case go for low court, High court.
Honsule, you are hereby subpeanered to stay continued holding of poll sending the determination of this matter. I hereby serve you through this legal notice as commanded by the court. cool cool cool

kk. . .we hear u . .lol
. . , but er. , erm. , mind translating ?
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Genuflect(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2009
This insongrata Grammar dey annoying sef.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2009
@genuflect: why na? @Dragnet: this means that there's a high court injunction for stay of proceedings in the poll; thus, no further poll and declaration of poll results pending the hearing and determination, vis a viz adjudication of issues thereby raised therein, pertaining broad-based 'inclusiveness' in the general poll.

Isn't that what the politicians do during the elections, cum selection of candidates for electoral positions.

Compare issue to unfolding events in Anambra state's PDP, forth-coming governorship election there.

The courts can give you any injunction of any sort at any given time you may dim fit.

This is my own injunction pending the conclusive determination of differences and clearer understandings.

Who will second this powerful motion? cool cool grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley |'(
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2009
^ Too much grammar.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2009
^ Too much grammar.
. . .seconded.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by aieromon(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2009
insongrata:

this means that there's a high court injunction for stay of proceedings in the poll; thus, no further poll and declaration of poll results pending the hearing and determination, vis a viz adjudication of issues thereby raised therein, pertaining broad-based 'inclusiveness' in the general poll.

I wish you could earn money with this kind of talk shocked
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by tunnex190: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2009
Oyinbo po!
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by platinumnk(f): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2009
Romance is here again!!!

hey guy i need help I got my Touch pro 2 last night but my bluetooth aint working

its not finding any devices and my old 8925 worked just as fine with bluetooth. sad
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by iniguy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2009
@All leave isongrata alone, in Naija 2day, having a good command of english has become an added imperative for a variety of reasons

@Platinum don't derail the thread tongue

This vote shld better be free & fair or else. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Use Your Nokia E-series Front Camera / What Causes A Phone To Shock When Charging? / I Still Can't Download With Any Opera Mini. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.