Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Customs CG, Hammed Ali Releases Three Hotlines For Easy Vehicle Verification - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs CG, Hammed Ali Releases Three Hotlines For Easy Vehicle Verification (673 Views)

Lagos Will Soon Release Hotlines For Potholes, Quick Road Rehabilitation / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari / Hammed Ali's Handshake With A Female Customs Officer (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs CG, Hammed Ali Releases Three Hotlines For Easy Vehicle Verification by Jajayi: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
In line with his continuous efforts to make verification of Customs Duty Papers easy for members of the general public, the Comptroller General of Customs Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) has released Three Telephone numbers that could be used to reach the help desk for immediate Confirmation.

The numbers are:
09-4621597
09-4621598
09-4621599

Those interested in verifying the genuineness of their papers or who intend to buy Vehicles from dealers or any person can take advantage of this easy way to call and give the following informations and hold on for Immediate answer before purchasing the Vehicle(s)-
C -NUMBER
YEAR OF PAYMENT
COMMAND DUTY WAS SAID TO BE PAID

As you are reading out the C- NUMBER on the top right of the Single Goods Declaration (SGD) and giving the year of payment and the Command (where the duty was paid), the informations are being keyed in for Prompt answer that will enable you make appropriate purchase decision.

Nigeria Customs Service under the present management is determined to explore all ways of easing Customs Processes and Procedures in the interest of the general public

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/customs-officer-hammed-ali-releases.html
Re: Customs CG, Hammed Ali Releases Three Hotlines For Easy Vehicle Verification by Jabioro: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
Very good development.. Mind you our Senate would not like this..
Re: Customs CG, Hammed Ali Releases Three Hotlines For Easy Vehicle Verification by ozo13(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Problems plenty for Ds country sha.nice move CG
Re: Customs CG, Hammed Ali Releases Three Hotlines For Easy Vehicle Verification by SalamRushdie: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jabioro:
Very good development.. Mind you our Senate would not like this..
No sensible person will like this
Re: Customs CG, Hammed Ali Releases Three Hotlines For Easy Vehicle Verification by Jabioro: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

No sensible person will like this
For you to do through check on what you want to buy.. I prayed you want fall victim of buying wrong..
Re: Customs CG, Hammed Ali Releases Three Hotlines For Easy Vehicle Verification by SalamRushdie: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jabioro:
For you to do through check on what you want to buy.. I prayed you want fall victim of buying wrong..

What about people that bought cars years ago
Re: Customs CG, Hammed Ali Releases Three Hotlines For Easy Vehicle Verification by Jabioro: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What about people that bought cars years ago
Those are past issues but now if you're buying tokunbo I advise you to do the duty confirmation
Re: Customs CG, Hammed Ali Releases Three Hotlines For Easy Vehicle Verification by SalamRushdie: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jabioro:
Those are past issues but now if you're buying tokunbo I advise you to do the duty confirmation

Ohh ok
Re: Customs CG, Hammed Ali Releases Three Hotlines For Easy Vehicle Verification by Jabioro: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Ohh ok
Yeah ...you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

How I Believe Poverty Could Be Totally Eradicated From Nigeria / Breakingnews: Babangida Aliyu Remanded In Prison Custody / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Leaving Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.