Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

I'm In Need Of A Us Bank Account or credit card For Wire Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm In Need Of A Us Bank Account or credit card For Wire Transfer (905 Views)

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Transferring Money From US Bank Account To Nigerian Bank Account / How To Open US Bank Account For Non Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of A Us Bank Account or credit card For Wire Transfer by Jackson042: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hello. I need a US bank account or CREDIT CARD for wire transfer. If you have or if you know of anyone who has, please hit me up via WhatsApp @ 07083801623. Thanks.

THE BANKS I NEED
1) Wells Fargo
2) Chase
3) Wood Forest
4) All Credit Unions
5) BOA (Bank Of America)

If you still have any other bank that's not in the list above, still hit me up. 07083801623 (WhatsApp)

THE DETAILS I NEED
1) Bank Name
2) Bank Address
3) Account Number
4) Account Number
5) Account Type
6) Routing Number
7) Online Access
cool Security Questions & Answers
9) Email Attached to the Account

WHAT I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ACCOUNT
1) What is the limit that the account can collect?
2) Is the account an old one?
3) Does the account do mobile deposit?

PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO RELEASE YOUR ONLINE ACCESS LOGIN DETAILS, DON'T BOTHER CONTACTING ME. 07083801623 (WhatsApp)
Re: I'm In Need Of A Us Bank Account or credit card For Wire Transfer by CcBrain: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hit me up if you have US cc & Bank.

Wells Fargo , citi bank, American Express, capital one, credit union.

Share is about : 50/50.

I only accept balance +2K. Not lower.

Contact me on WhatsApp : +1 (831) 293-5253
Re: I'm In Need Of A Us Bank Account or credit card For Wire Transfer by miltonchux(m): 12:29am On Mar 30, 2019
You guys just thinks it's easy to release an online access of someone bank account just like that. Some will be asking for SSN. Do you know how many guys have gone to jail simply there account was used for fraud.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Us Bank Account or credit card For Wire Transfer by SmartMen: 12:55am On Mar 30, 2019
miltonchux:
You guys just thinks it's easy to release an online access of someone bank account just like that. Some will be asking for SSN. Do you know how many guys have gone to jail simply there account was used for fraud.
these ones na the mumu among them...free them.

Or who do you think police pick up so often? Na d mumus na

(1) (Reply)

Help! What Are The Things Involve In Exporting From Nigeria To Other Countries / Need Help With Manufacturers of this PET bottle / Shipping Goods To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.