Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 JAMB Registrations? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 JAMB Registrations? (788 Views)

What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 JAMB Registrations? by Thatyorubadude(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
It is nearly 1 week the 2017 UTME registration
commenced. We believe by now many prospective
candidates should have registered for the
examination.
However, it has been reported that many
candidates have encountered various challenges
while trying to get the E-PIN, process or register
for the 2017 UTME.
We have decided to create this thread as a
solution platform.
If there are problems you may have encountered,
you can post them here using the comment box.
Other prospective UTME candidates that may have
solutions to the problems will give their responses
to the issues. And If need be, Ay2much Blog
Admin will proffer a solution to the problem.
Please be sure of the solution to the problem
before providing one, to avoid misleading others.
This is not an avenue to ask questions about
subject combination and courses offered in
schools.
If you need to check that out, consult
the JAMB Brochure.
Also, ensure you read the JAMB updates at

www.Ay2Much..com

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 JAMB Registrations? by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 24, 2017
Actually I was through with every part of the registration process, but when it got to the clicking on submit so as to print out my e-slip,the system said I've registered before and won't be able to register again, meanwhile I haven't...don't know if anyone else experienced this and wah can I do?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 JAMB Registrations? by Blessingsongz11: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
I haven't received my jamb registration details since last week when I registered
What's happening?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 JAMB Registrations? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Still struggling hard to get my pin... The stress over here is just too much. What's the easiest way to generate one?

(1) (Reply)

FUNAAB Lecture Timetable (1st & 2nd Semester) 2016/2017 / Jamb Result For Friday 19th And Saturday 20th Has Been Released / Who Has Received Message On Futo 2017/2018 Post-utme Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.