Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles (40444 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons / Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos / Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by kinstar112: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Leicester City winger, Ahmed Musa, has stepped down as assistant captain of the Super Eagles team.

Musa informed coach Gernot Rohr of his decision, just before the kick off of their friendly match against Senegal, at The Hive Stadium in London.

This development was confirmed by BBC reporter, Oluwashina Okeleji via his Twitter account.

He wrote: “Breaking: Leicester City winger Ahmed Musa has stepped down as assistant captain of #Nigeria ahead of tonight’s friendly against #Senegal.”

Musa was appointed as assistant captain to John Obi Mikel exactly one year ago.

The 24-year-old who had replaced Vincent Enyeama as skipper until then, handed over to Mikel Obi.

“I want to announce now that from today, John Obi

http://street2view.com/nigeria-vs-senegal-ahmed-musa-steps-assistant-captain-super-eagles/

1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by ediama(m): 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Whoeppme(m): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
Accolades to you musa ...you sure proved your game and leadership skills on the pitch.
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Ada9103(f): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
H
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Nofuckgiven: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nothing breaks my heart like a Christian neighbor singing wrong lyrics early in the morning LIKE..........

You're answer And Omega

we washing you Aaron

you're wedding to be place grin grin grin

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by TTLHORLA: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
ehya
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Damilolababy(f): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
l

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by uscofield: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
is that all? if there was allowances attached, would he have stepped down?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Tazdroid(m): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
He's still got years, he doesn't need that position to excel

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by akandry: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
I guess he has us reasons
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by iyamchee(m): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
It's almost midnight and mods are still pushing shii to FP.... Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by YoungB1a(m): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
y
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by 0b10010011: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
I just hope this development will crash the exchange rate of dollar to Naira cos the cost of preparing Okro soup is sky-rocketing on daily basis
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by KingSarzy(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mikel tie e leg.... No wonder e nr fit play anything for Leicester since..... Na today e con see coach.... Lol
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by PenisCaP: 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by stieyven(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Nothing breaks my heart like a Christian neighbor singing wrong lyrics early in the morning LIKE..........

You're answer And Omega

we washing you Aaron

you're wedding to be place grin grin grin
do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by publicenemy(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
What is super Eagles? someone should please explain to me.
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Nofuckgiven: 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
stieyven:

do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
Shut up! You lack a good sense of humor.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by publicenemy(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
tongue
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Mopolchi: 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Football has deserted Musa long since. I wonder why he is still in the Super Eagles squad.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by DollarAngel(m): 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Okay Musa
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by OKorowanta: 12:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Dem don too oppress am na
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by kenzysmith: 12:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Amed musa still dey 24yrs oya genort rohr abeg still dey scout 4 more oyibo boys b4 all people fada go use lie finish us

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Deeypeey(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Dem dey step down assistant-captain?
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Pls what's the scores... Nigeria vs Senegal ? All our tv here did not air the match embarassed
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by spartan117(m): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2017
Pls which time match dey start?
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Icon4s(m): 12:10am On Mar 24, 2017
kinstar112:
Leicester City winger, Ahmed Musa, has stepped down as assistant captain of the Super Eagles team.

Musa informed coach Gernot Rohr of his decision, just before the kick off of their friendly match against Senegal, at The Hive Stadium in London.

This development was confirmed by BBC reporter, Oluwashina Okeleji via his Twitter account.

He wrote: “Breaking: Leicester City winger Ahmed Musa has stepped down as assistant captain of #Nigeria ahead of tonight’s friendly against #Senegal.”

Musa was appointed as assistant captain to John Obi Mikel exactly one year ago.

The 24-year-old who had replaced Vincent Enyeama as skipper until then, handed over to Mikel Obi.

“I want to announce now that from today, John Obi

http://street2view.com/nigeria-vs-senegal-ahmed-musa-steps-assistant-captain-super-eagles/

Ok. So he now sees how it feels when he was made captain and Mikel assistant.

He may jst be kissing goodbye to d national team as peeps are already calling for his dropping
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Icon4s(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Pls what's the scores... Nigeria vs Senegal ? All our tv here did not air the match embarassed

1-1.
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by steric58(m): 12:13am On Mar 24, 2017
Good evening everyone please I have some questions to ask about about Ago Are I will be relocating soon, I couldn't get better answer on Google pleaee kindly signify if you don live for this town or still living there thanks a lot
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by tmanny1: 12:15am On Mar 24, 2017
goodluck mr musa, your form has dipped
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Rondigee: 12:17am On Mar 24, 2017
At gun point or why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) / Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton / AFCON Final: Napoli, Five Other European Clubs React To Nigeria’s 2-1 Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.