Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,858 members, 7,798,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out (2084 Views)

ABU Admission List (merit) And Direct Entry Out!!! / Abu Admission Requirements For All Courses / Abu Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 22, 2009
This is Adetola, the guy who use to bring the lastest info from ABU ZARIA .I want to use this opportunity to say congratulations to those offered admission and to tell you guys that the admission letter will be issued out on 10th Jan.2010. and there will be screening before the admission letter can be issued out.
WHAT TO BRING FOR THE SCREENING.
1.All your certificates starting from your primary school cert. Till date
2.O'level result
3.Money because every o'level result you present you have to pay money for the scratch card to the screening officer so that he can confirm wheather it is genuine or fake from the internet.
3.the screening will be at your own respective faculty.
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by BLACKSNIP(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2009
Thanks for the information, do you think there will be a second list?
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by emmaco2212(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2009
Hi Adetola,the '0' level result,is it statement of result or the computer printout?.And how much will be enough to do the clearance?.
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by xrazzy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2009
hi adetola, please can you get me info on off-campus accomodation in zaria. i mean the cost and suitable neighbourhood
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by ibrahimowo(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2009
Thanks for the information supplied,but i have some important questions to ask. What else are we suppose to bring? 1) such as Local Gov. Identification, 2) Sworn Affidavit, 3) birth certificate, 4) Reference letter etc., as you know, Lagos is not a place you can just come and go at any time and at just your will. Please, try to be elaborate on what is really required.
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by emmaco2212(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2009
Anyone with correct info on the documents for registration and the fees schedule of ABU should please help me out.Abu web page is not helping matters,it says 'the same as 2008/2009 session' for the fees schedule.Help us out please.
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by xrazzy(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2009
emmaco2212:

Anyone with correct info on the documents for registration and the fees schedule of ABU should please help me out.Abu web page is not helping matters,it says 'the same as 2008/2009 session' for the fees schedule.Help us out please.
the school fees schedule is the same last session. check d attachment

Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2009
For those asking about 2nd list,i don't think there will be 2nd list considering 9072 people that they gave admission.
For the admission letter stuff,the screening will be 11th jan. Since on 10th is sunday.
Among the screening item include birth certificate,state of origin and any other certificate you think is relevant to the screening
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2009
REGISTRATION FEES FOR ABU ZARIA FOR 2009/2010 ACADEMIC SESSION
1.Accomodation fee #7090(optional)
2.Medical service #1500
3.Examination fee #2000
4.Registration fee #1000
5.Sports #1000
6.I.D card #1500
7.Library fee #750
8.Net library fee #1000
9.Caution fee #1000
10.Orientation fee #1000
11.ICT fee #3000
12.University municipal services #4000
13.Acceptance fee/verification entry qualification #3000
14.Faculty charges(science base courses #4500
15.Faculty charges (arts base courses #2500
16.Field trip charges #1000(applicable to those in biological sciences,geology,geography,archeology,theatre and performing arts)
17.Swep charges #1000(applicable to those in faculty of engineering & dept. Of textile science and technology)
note:late registration attracts the sum of #2500
registration starts on 11th jan.2010 till 19th feb.2010
late registration starts on 22nd feb.2010 till 5th march 2010
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by emmaco2212(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2009
Thank you Adetola for the information.But the '0' level result,is it the computer sheet,statement of result,or the original copy?.I really need to know this.
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by ibrahimowo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2009
Everything could be possible under the short run but the First School Leaving Certificate (F.S.L.C.) will be the problem. All schools(primary & secondary) are now on break, and will resume back not sooner than 11th of Jan. All i want to know is, how important is this (F.S.L.C.) to this registration?
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by BLACKSNIP(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2009
adetola007:

For those asking about 2nd list,i don't think there will be 2nd list considering 9072 people that they gave admission.
For the admission letter stuff,the screening will be 11th jan. Since on 10th is sunday.
Among the screening item include birth certificate,state of origin and any other certificate you think is relevant to the screening

"You don't think" meaning you are not sure . For your information over 10,000+ students were admitted last session, so I got an information from a reliable source and am assured that there will be a secondlist. I was told that the list has been sent to the senate, but wont be online, that it will be pasted at various deparment.
I will advice you help me confirm the information which I got.
Thanks
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by emmaco2212(m): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2009
Merry christmas to everyone in the forum!.Pls someone in the forum that knows the requirements of ABU registration should please send a reply as soon as possible.Have a wonderful xmas celebration.
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by saints2(f): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2009
I think some people in this forum are just prophet of doom, they only think of themselves only, How can you say what you don't know, like "I think" I made like 6 contacts to confirm if there will be a second in ABU and they said the same thing that the 2nd will be out some, I don't know where Adetola, Ibrahimowo and some people got their info that 2nd list will not come, but I got mine from 3 Univeristy Profs there, do you wanna give some people heart attack?

I remain optimistic that my name will be on the 2nd list, Imagine spending 10k on transport alone, talk of stress of 17hrs sitting in a night bus, God must to intervene and do something. So be rest assured 2nd list is coming out soon, Its not over until you win.

Merry Xmas
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by Ajengb: 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2009
Saints please don't mind them they're only self centered and cruel by sayin what they don't know i confirm too and surely there wil be 2nd list
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by ibrahimowo(m): 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2009
I can now see its a crime to have a genuine information and bring it to the hearing of all in the forum. Anyway, am sorry if i have hurt anybody. I really understand your pain and i will be the last person to be self-centered on this forum. I want you all to know that if we are all provided admission, i guess i wont be harm in anyway and if i was provided admission and others denied, this wont add anything to my blessings. Well, if those information of yours are factual and accurate, then i pray we all study, wine and dine in this great UNIVERSITY. I love you all.
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by emmaco2212(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2009
Which documents are required for Abu screening?.
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by eze123(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2009
Hi, u are to bring ur original ssce,birth cert,fslc,jamb result d registration starts 4rom 11th jan to 17 feb 2009 best of luck.
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by BLACKSNIP(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2009
saints_1:

I think some people in this forum are just prophet of doom, they only think of themselves only, How can you say what you don't know, like "I think" I made like 6 contacts to confirm if there will be a second in ABU and they said the same thing that the 2nd will be out some, I don't know where Adetola, Ibrahimowo and some people got their info that 2nd list will not come, but I got mine from 3 Univeristy Profs there, do you wanna give some people heart attack?

I remain optimistic that my name will be on the 2nd list, Imagine spending 10k on transport alone, talk of stress of 17hrs sitting in a night bus, God must to intervene and do something. So be rest assured 2nd list is coming out soon, Its not over until you win.

Merry Xmas

Thanks for your comment . You said 10k, i spent close to 20k for transport and feeding over there, I call always, i mean day and nite to get latest info . My brother, its not easy. Lets jst hope on God for the best.
It is well
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by emmaco2212(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2010
What is the latest news on Abu admission?.Will there be a second list?.My friends name are yet to be listed.
Re: Abu Admission Letter Will Soon Be Issue Out by ucheebere: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2010
i'm so sad dat after passing my post ume and was attacked by high way robbers on my way from Zaria to Lagos and was almost raped ABU decided not to admit me dis year it so unfair,i rilly hope there will be a second list if not i went through dat terrible experience in vain

(1) (Reply)

: Eksu/unad: Their Slt Will Soon Be Out / Massive Recruitment At Ekiti College Of Technical And Commercial Agriculture / Low Tuition Universities In Ireland And How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.