Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Website For Sale And Giveaway Of Free Twitter Account Of 20k Followers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website For Sale And Giveaway Of Free Twitter Account Of 20k Followers (492 Views)

Website For Sale And Giveaway Of Twitter Account / How To Get More Than 20k Followers On Twitter In Two Days / Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website For Sale And Giveaway Of Free Twitter Account Of 20k Followers by Akpostus: 6:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Hi,I want to sell my blog at a cheaper price.And also I will give the buyer a free twitter account of 20k followers. If you are interested message me on WhatsApp 08168403171
Re: Website For Sale And Giveaway Of Free Twitter Account Of 20k Followers by ifywise(f): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Akpostus:
Hi,I want to sell my blog at a cheaper price.And also I will give the buyer a free twitter account of 20k followers. If you are interested message me on WhatsApp 08168403171
He is a scammer. Scammed my friend 15k
Don't do business with him. He is even awaiting his doom because his entire future is already destroyed hahahaha.

U don't scam everybody you see online. Lolz
Re: Website For Sale And Giveaway Of Free Twitter Account Of 20k Followers by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
ifywise:

He is a scammer. Scammed my friend 15k
Don't do business with him. He is even awaiting his doom because his entire future is already destroyed hahahaha.

U don't scam everybody you see online. Lolz

Expose him more, with details.

(1) (Reply)

Workshop: Are You Living In Port Harcourt And Want to make more money? / Global Cyberattack: A Super-simple Explanation Of What's Going On / Website Designer Urgently Needed For Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.