Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover (38543 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) / Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts / NGO Staff Arrested For Mismanaging N4.5m Meant For People Living With HIV - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by dre11(m): 7:12am On Mar 24, 2017
Female Banker Arrested Over Alleged Death Of Lover

BY KOLA EKE-OGIUGO

Nemesis has caught up with a lady, who allegedly hired a notorious armed robber to kill a bank manager in Warri, Delta State alleged to be her lover.

The lady suspect was arrested by the police after the notorious robbery suspect upon his arrest, confessed the lady as the one of those who contracted him to kill the victim, who was a branch manager of Eco-Bank in Warri.

When interrogated by newsmen, the lady suspect called (name withheld) paid him and others now at large N50, 000 to beat up the victim alleged to be her lover.

The suspect said they carried out the operation by beating and stabbing the victim, but did not know that he will die in the process. However, when interrogated, the lady suspect who works in another branch of the bank in Warri denied ever knowing the suspect and did nothing as alleged by the notorious robber.

Another male suspect in the matter also denied buying the GSM handset of the victim from the notorious robbery suspect.

Parading that suspects, the Delta State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim, said Collins December, based on a tip of was arrested in an uncompleted building at Habour Market in Udu. He said the suspect allegedly confessed belonging to a five-man gang hired by the lady to kill one Kolawale Tunde, the bank manager of undisclosed reasons.

While saying that three suspects; including one Mohammed Sanni, the receiver of the victim’s phone were arrested just as a cut to size double barrel gun was recovered from the notorious robbery suspect.

https://leadership.ng/news/578495/female-banker-arrested-over-alleged-death-of-lover

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Nickymezor(f): 7:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmmm, this is serious, wetin we no hear abt sm bankers these days.

1 Like

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by azimibraun: 7:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Jealousy is real. Guys play well and hard or stay Faithful. Playboy needs to keep their games 100( one on ed)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Behira(f): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Eya
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Jerryojozy(m): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2017
Let the law take it course. Player u de form don, always watch ur back o.

Genius J

2 Likes

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Jabioro: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2017
If you the lady didn't pay 50k to the robbery man, how come he knows your name,?Damages loose control and damage itself..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by henrydadon(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2017
eeyha..romance gone wrong

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by DollarAngel(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2017
I fear two persons only 1. God 2. Ladies

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by kvvlin(f): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2017
Love gone sour
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Justuceleague2: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2017
It's either romance gone wrong

Or the man found evidence of fraud

Or it was a serious romance and he was cheating

Either way that lady is not a role model

1 Like

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by jeeqaa7(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Is it like this?

6 Likes

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by ednut1(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2017
end times. all these managers f&&KING their subordinates will still attend their wedding o and be laughing at the groom grin. e get one shoprite manager wey dey use one hotel near my house, bros dey carry 2-3 gals come per day. pple future wife and mothers o. Angel please blow trumpet abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Endtimesmith(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Eco bank... This is a great rapid transfer,indeed.
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by samtin(m): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Olosho Bankers
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Jabioro:
If you the lady didn't pay 50k to the robbery man, how come he knows your name,?Damages loose control and damage itself..

Pray someone evil doesn't mean you for any evil. Many people detained in the prison have no hands in the crime accused on them

16 Likes

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by annnikky(f): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Let her pay for her sin if she's responsible for it... Simple undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Ayoswit(f): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmm I
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Harmony92(f): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Must u date in ur place of work. Rip to d death

1 Like

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Justuceleague2: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2017
SwillG:
I'm sorry I know I shouldn't be posting this here but I serious detastes what's been going on in NairaLand. NairaLand mods practice tribalism. I got banned cos I'm not a Muslim and the reply button was disabled. Please check out the thread I was trying to reply to before it was disabled. Mods tryna force me to accept that I'm a Muslim. SMH

Muslims are protected on this platform, only because sometimes what they post is horrible to morals and also maybe because could lead to lots of fight, arguments name calling, next time if you notice it's an Islamic thread just pass by

Update **
Christians also post rubbish and display immorality in Their threads, however anyone can post on such threads and no signatures or warning on your profile is required

8 Likes

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by oyetunder(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2017
All the wahala wey illegal 'romance' dey cause...hmmm! Stolen bread is sweet until...
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Chidizman(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2017
SwillG:
I'm sorry I know I shouldn't be posting this here but I serious detastes what's been going on in NairaLand. NairaLand mods practice tribalism. I got banned cos I'm not a Muslim and the reply button was disabled. Please check out the thread I was trying to reply to before it was disabled. Mods tryna force me to accept that I'm a Muslim. SMH

Uncle Lala at work cheesy

P.S: Why are you sniffing around Muslim threads when you know you are not one. No b trouble you deh find so? tongue
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by uyaha: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2017
Ask her, am sure she knows something
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2017
I say Jesus nah my Godfather ehwo fada fada

1 Like

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Vickiweezy(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Wahhh??
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Donjazzy12(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2017
dre11:

Female Banker Arrested Over Alleged Death Of Lover

https://leadership.ng/news/578495/female-banker-arrested-over-alleged-death-of-lover

Just this week alone stories of women killing their partners everywhere abound, then tomorrow they will come out and be shouting domestic violence.

Domestic violence cases in Nigeria is 90% carried out by females against their male counterparts.

2 Likes

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by seunlayi(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2017
interesting
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by austine4real(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2017
God pls keep us all from evil people
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2017
supply the name now, you go see say na Afonjas dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay / House Burglars Caught In Lagos Stripped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp By Mob / Man Shot Dead By Gunmen 9 Days To His Wedding In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.