Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt (16820 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) / Chimamanda Adichie Covers ‘M-Lemonde’, French Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Rilwayne001: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2017
dapyd1:
Feminism is good when it is not taken as war against the male sex. Feminism is about gender.

Feminism should be about creating equal opportunities for humans regardless of sex not war against men.

Like the woman who is not allowed to drive, or the girl child who is not allowed to go to school, or the child bride.

As for marriage, husband and wife are one, equal parts of a whole, that's why we have 'better half' but there has to be a leader, for without leadership, there will eventually be crisis. That's how humans are built.

Hmmmm..this is deep. Very well said!

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by mykelmeezy: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

never knew you were more intelligent than she is.

i see beneath your sarcasm

go deal with your low self esteem first
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Duru009(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2017
Y did u get marry at the first place...... .

U are here deceiving single ladies
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2017
wow.this woman is making waves.
I'm proud of her.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by God2man(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Why?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by nwabobo: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

She had better married now and crown her achievements with marriage!

She is married.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by neocortex: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
Women are adorable, admirable and respectable. That is a higher pedestal than equality. Those who are feminists are asking for less. Being a mother and a creator on earth, women command that respect always..

The day women treats their fellow women as friends that's the day every body becomes enlightened..

If the bold were to be true for most women, feminists won't exist in the first place.

I believe there is nothing wrong with social equality(equal opportunities) which
is the focus of 21st century feminists.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by seguno2: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
Women are adorable, admirable and respectable. That is a higher pedestal than equality. Those who are feminists are asking for less. Being a mother and a creator on earth, women command that respect always..

The day women treats their fellow women as friends that's the day every body becomes enlightened..

The last sentence is powerful.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by seguno2: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2017
Duru009:
Y did u get marry at the first place...... .

U are here deceiving single ladies

Is feminism the same as being single?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Pinkieblue(f): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

She is married with a kid..... Get your facts right before u post things

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Pinkieblue:

How did a feminist managed to get laid!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Pinkieblue:

How the hell did a feminist managed to get laid!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2017
seguno2:

Is feminism the same as being single?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Pinkieblue(f): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

One man's food is another man's poison
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Codes151(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Whoever is fucking this girl isn't doing it right!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by obiezed: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2017
dapyd1:
Feminism is good when it is not taken as war against the male sex. Feminism is about gender.

Feminism should be about creating equal opportunities for humans regardless of sex not war against men.

Like the woman who is not allowed to drive, or the girl child who is not allowed to go to school, or the child bride.

As for marriage, husband and wife are one, equal parts of a whole, that's why we have 'better half' but there has to be a leader, for without leadership, there will eventually be crisis. That's how humans are built.

Don't take this wrong way,but I think humanism is the word you are looking for.
Apart from repressive places like the Arabian peninsula, where on earth are women not allowed to drive,go to school??,most so called feminist do even know that the movement started in the 60s by lesbian and dissidents are not really campaigning for equal rights but superior rights for women.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by harffie(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
teamsynergy:
feminism might work in the west, but here in Africa, patriarchy is what obtains...... deal with that..
Is it even working well in the west?? Nigerians ladies are just wannabes....it's not till everyone becomes a feminist that the country will be better...sometimes I envy UAE...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Emassive(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Go and sit down please. Woman earn respect not demand it in the media. My wife got all the respect in the world before our marriage when we opened up all secrets and agreed to marry. No scandal since 5yrs and she is good with the home. Feminism will just destroy some lazy women
beckNcall:
Fine woman.

I think nigerian males are not up to date yet. see all of them hating on a woman who just wants respect, but nigerian men are so dominant and arrogant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by MOSICATED5(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

she's married with a child don't say what u don't know

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by seguno2: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

How is a feminist equal to not having sexual desires?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by seguno2: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Codes151:
Whoever is fucking this girl isn't doing it right!

Is life simply about fcvking to you?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by martinnwani(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
PrettyGaby:

oga, she is married
STILL CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE MARRIED THIS ONE. MAYBE WE SHOULD LOOK FOR HIS BALLS IN HER HAND BAG. YEYE MAN. WHATS HIS CHILDRENS SURNAME AGAIN
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Wroxxane: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Oga aproko, she's already married undecided
nigeriancritic1:

Oga aproko, she's already married
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by ladyF(f): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
tollyboy5:
Nigeria ladies would be saying pay my bills but we are equal, lol I thank God for my family our ladies are more richer than most male they pay majority bills in the family and no complain that the spirit of feminism me sef dey find woman wey no go dey ask too much like sey na me born am. LadyF com and see ya role model I like your spirit of feminism grin

Lol... I don't consider myself a feminist though. grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by engrchykae(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
teamsynergy:
feminism might work in the west, but here in Africa, patriarchy is what obtains...... deal with that..
feminism have taken over the west while men keep chanting God save the queen,in the uk,both the queen and prime minister are women,germany is led by a woman likewise Brazil and argentina,now they are trying to use chimamanda to make an inroad to africa.even hollywood portrays women as more powerful than men.africa,the cradle will always be there to resist all western excesses.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by FUCKyouALL: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
mykelmeezy:

i see beneath your sarcasm

go deal with your low self esteem first

thanks on that.. So, can I ejaculate on your face now?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by FUCKyouALL: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
richard870:
Go sit ur *ss down!

come on shut up there!!!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
beckNcall:
Fine woman.

I think nigerian males are not up to date yet. see all of them hating on a woman who just wants respect, but nigerian men are so dominant and arrogant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ANOTHER FLOWERBOY TALE (Perfect Addiction (18+) By Blezzed Abraham... / Untitled / Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.