Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 AM

Eko Atlantic City Updates - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eko Atlantic City Updates (61170 Views)

My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network / New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Freeman147(m): 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Basic123:
Eko Atlantic is an entire new coastal city being
built on Victoria Island adjacent to Lagos,
Nigeria, to solve the chronic shortage of real
estate in the world’s fastest-growing megacity. It
is a focal point for investors capitalising on rich
development growth based on massive demand
– and a gateway to emerging markets of the
continent.
@Basic123
Good Evening Sir,
Lovely work you are doing.
I sent a request via your Profile, can we exchange opinions, as I need to make a clarification. Can you assist with any opening at this project of a life time sir? Any role with direct bearing to this project will be appreciated sir.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by jantavanta(m): 2:29am On Mar 25, 2017
sukkot:
david ? undecided

Thanks for completing it, as it is popularly called. smiley
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by aribisala0(m): 3:04am On Mar 25, 2017
sugarwiz:

Lol.... Even d wall of China can't b seen from space. Dats a lie.
You are mistaken. The Great Wall can be seen from space. A simple check would have helped you there. It is funny how 99% of what we think we know is absolutely wrong. A little intellectual humility never goes amiss
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by wristbangle: 5:45am On Mar 25, 2017
MrMaestro:
there are Nigerian Banks and investment firms in on this as well

Yes it's true. I did a research base on your statement
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Rockyrascal(m): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2017
majekdom2:
What Lagos will become in 5 years... grin .Dangote refinery and projects as this... cool shocked
will this project be completed let's say in the next 20yrs?
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 25, 2017
Rockyrascal:
it's in phases.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Freeman147(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2017
majekdom2:
it's in phases.

All over the world including UAE, where such Mega projects are embarked upon, develop the works into phases, which are delivered sequentially. The project is world class and following best practices.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by aribisala0(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Rockyrascal:
I believe the land reclamation part is complete or very near complete.
Other bits like infrastructure i.e roads/bridges and electricity will follow soon.

Development of individual lots/plots will take longer

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Basic123: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2017
update 6/inside Alpha 1 towers

Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Basic123: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2017
others

Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by jpmoriarti(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Beautiful Eko Atlantic
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by sugarwiz(f): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
aribisala0:
You are mistaken. The Great Wall can be seen from space. A simple check would have helped you there. It is funny how 99% of what we think we know is absolutely wrong. A little intellectual humility never goes amiss
You are wrong. I don't make assumptions. Get ur facts right
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Basic123: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
update 7/ Lagos Nigeria, - Eko Atlantic City, one of the world’s most advanced new cities being built adjacent to Victoria Island in Lagos, Nigeria, has announced the on-going construction of its ultra- modern centralized 24/7 water system designed to simultaneously supply phases 1&2 of the city. The water system construction satisfies “stringent international standards for construction of water treatment centers”, supplied by Degrémont, Suez- environment, a reputable company known for its worldwide supply of water treatment equipment. The Eko Atlantic City Water system will extract raw water from deep groundwater aquifers via a borehole providing an estimated initial daily supply of 10,000m3. The daily supply of water will continue to increase as the city grows. To add further protection to the aquifers, the borehole will be lined with stainless steel and cement grouted along its entire length to prevent contamination. The raw water will undergo filtration to remove the impurities and iron from it. The Water System will also disinfect the extracted water before storing it in water reservoirs ready for consumption (WHO guidelines). The water will then be pumped to a 47m high water tower that will supply the entire water network of phases 1 & 2. This will insure a residual pressure in the network of 1.5 bar. In addition to this distribution network, the developers of Eko Atlantic, as advised by infrastructure consultants, will be providing ground water storage for a minimum of 2 days. This storage capacity will be independent from the required firewater reserve. The systemic treatment technology offers the most ecological and cost effective way to produce public water supply since groundwater is often more convenient and less vulnerable to pollution than surface water. Mr Ronald Chagoury Jr, Vice Chairman of South Energyx Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of the Chagoury Group, notes that the EAC water system is provided according to the high standards of the World Health Organization by ensuring reliable quality of sustainable water system at Eko Atlantic city. The city will not only boast of adequate power supply and a good road network, but also a water purification and distribution network that produces potable water for its residential and office use,” Mr Ronald Chagoury Jr added. The company also recently announced the completion of all the 14 bridges projected for the city in Phase 1 & 2. In November last year, the city also unveiled the first of the Eko Pearl Towers, a residential building in its Marina District. The commissioning of the Tower which was done by the Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode came some months after the commissioning of the city’s Eko Boulevard, Nigeria’s first eight-lane city road.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Basic123: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
A bridge under construction

Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by AngelicBeing: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
sukkot:
david ? undecided
wink
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by aribisala0(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
sugarwiz:

You are wrong. I don't make assumptions. Get ur facts right
The Great Wall of China can be seen from space
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Sirmuel1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is where I wanna buy my properties
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Basic123: 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
update 7/second eko pearl towers nearing completion

Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Basic123: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
other

Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Basic123: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
update 8/ EKO Pearl #luxury shops are now available for sale on a first-come-first-serve basis. Have your shop now by calling us on +2348095841000!

Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by property123: 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Basic123:
update 8/
EKO Pearl #luxury shops are now available for sale on
a first-come-first-serve basis. Have your shop now by
calling us on +2348095841000!

you didn't get back to me on the sms msg?
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Horus(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by aribisala0(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2017
Oyel money
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by purplekayc(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
How much has this project gulped
So far?
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Horus(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
Amberon:
Ok

Miss talk ur mind
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Basic123: 6:25am On Aug 22, 2017
latest updates

Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Basic123: 6:27am On Aug 22, 2017
latest updates 2

Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Basic123: 6:29am On Aug 22, 2017
latest update 3

Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by samsobo24(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Basic123 share us updates when there's any on this thread
Re: Eko Atlantic City Updates by Horus(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2018

Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic (Lagos)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / Truck crushes ORide motorcycle operator to death / Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.