Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Tuface Idibia’s Anniversary Gift To Wife Is Everything - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia’s Anniversary Gift To Wife Is Everything (603 Views)

Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia’s Anniversary Gift To Wife Is Everything by codedissues: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2017
Music Legend, TuFace and Annie Idibia who had their star-studded wedding in Dubai in 2013 celebrated their 4th wedding anniversary yesterday.

Annie was hanging out with her manager, Naomi and a friend when Tuface who was supposed to be in Madrid surprisingly showed up.

He wrote:

“She thought I was still in Madrid. She thought she was just having a peaceful dinner with franky and Naomi. But I consulted some of my witches and wizards and lo and behold I’m here. I love this woman.

See video:

http://codedissues.com/?p=4832&preview=true

tos:

Re: Tuface Idibia’s Anniversary Gift To Wife Is Everything by midehi2(f): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2017
nice

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Lil Kesh -“no Fake Love” / The Secrets Of Nigeria Billionaires / Different Ways Nigerian Celebrities Give Support To Efe, But Akpororo Is Most Fa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.