Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... (70885 Views)

Another London Attack: Muslims Killed / Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) / Is She Heartless? Muslim Woman Seen Walking Past London Attack's Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by BetaThings: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
paschu:
Terrified?

Probably.

But how about walking past the scene so casually, hand on phone, without even looking or showing any kind of emphaty to the victim?

That's grossly insensitive.

If I were in her position I would at LEAST be sensitive enough to turn back or stop and find an alternative route to avoid walking cassually across the scene.

And in case you don't understand what I'm talking about, just take a look at this:

https://www.nairaland.com/3699614/british-reporter-gets-emotional-country
Let me ask you this
Why do some vehicle owners who hit people in error run?
You think all of them are callous?

There are places I know in this country that the only thing that a sensible driver who hits should do is run
These places are in the North and South

1 Like

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by bakry86: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
No matter how we try to mask it, 89% of Muslims are anti west and rejoice when misfortune befalls them.
and vice versa.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by mvem(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
truthstands11:
The truth is that Muslims hate the west no matter how we pretend to be one entity. But why should the Mayor of London be a Muslim? Sadiq Khan. Can a Christian be the king of Saudi Arabia? I think Trump is right on his moves against radical islamic terrorist. Have u ever heard any bomber bearing Christian name? Muslims are gradually cripping in everywhere. The world should be very careful. They shed tears in the public and even in the British Parliament as if they care but go to back to laugh at them. Has any Muslim change the belief that killing infidels will take them to paradise to marry virgins? That's the believe they get from the mosques.
....yes you are correct with much of what you say but i can say with great knowledge that many muslims dont beileve in that virgin story of killing infidels, its basis are very weak and used by only those that choose to use it.....why many muslim dont criticize is that unlike christainity that is open criticism(anybody can say or decide on an opinion on the bible or christainity) islam is not and many just keep quiet....
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Mcreloaded(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Won't blame her as her interference might have been misconstrued in a negative light

1 Like

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by DozieInc(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
bettercreature:
Exactly! she was too scared to look at the copse
True.

1 Like

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by BetaThings: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
akilo1:
Islam should be ban worldwide asap
China has just joined Japan as one of the countries most hated by South Koreans
Lavrov, you know him, don't you, recently said that they want a post-west world order

Can you analyse what these mean?
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by BetaThings: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
mvem:
....yes you are correct with much of what you say but i can say with great knowledge that many muslims dont beileve in that virgin story of killing infidels, its basis are very weak and used by only those that choose to use it.....why many muslim dont criticize is that unlike christainity that is open criticism(anybody can say or decide on an opinion on the bible or christainity) islam is not and many just keep quiet....

I am a Muslim, born into it
I heard of the 72 virgins issue for the first time from a Christian
A Muslim lady was debating with me on NL the reward for her when she is cooking in Ramadan while her husband is praying
- I had to cite several documents to put her mind at rest
I heard online that Muslims practise honour killing - I investigated and found that it was a cultural thing done by both Muslims and non-Muslims in those areas

I have shocked some Christians with history of violent deeds done by Christians

If an Igbo man (Fulani) is killed in Aba (Gusau) by a Fulani (Igbo man), NEARLY every Fulani (Igboman) will be heading for safety

My point
Christians (Muslims) will be told only what is bad about Islam (Christianity)
Ladies (Men) will only hear all the advantages enjoyed by men (ladies)

People should seek out the truth and be objective

3 Likes

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Drikojigzy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
She was also spotted at the crucificaion. This girl just doesnt care

hahahahah..
lobatan
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by ollah2: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ikio:
nobody destroyed anything my community was bombed twice by the nigerian army in the biafra war yet we love the army.islam suppose terrorism but muslims are not terrorist becos both christians and muslims die everyday fighting bokoharam and isil just to keep u safe.sori but come are u a terrorist is nigeria libya or iraq?? I Also Ask becos u do not fight terrorism all u do is take to social media and insult the west.I remembered when Nigeria bought weapons from RUSSIA don't they help u.guy if u ar a terrorist pls daht a crime against humanity.

Write in good English then I'm gonna reply you

1 Like

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
obafemee80:

Lol...may be she love to time-travel
What if she was there beside the injured minutes before the pics and later trying to call the emergency service and the police as can be seen from the pics

You've got a solid point. But he pace seems to suggest otherwise. You could be right though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Perfectionist11: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Alll she sees is an Infidel on the ground
I said i am not goin to say any word to u but i think i will,Islam backs up terrorism yes and a big yes.But never call all muslims terrorist it is wrong, do u fight bokoharam? isil? do u work in the airforce? army? wat wrong with u? Muslims hate terrorist, they die everyday infact jews,christians and muslims die every second just for u to survive just yesterday a bomb blast at somalia who do u think will take the heat (the millitary) sori but u might be a terrorist and not a christian.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by SalamRushdie: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ikio:
I said i am not goin to say any word to u but i think i will,Islam backs up terrorism yes and a big yes.But never call all muslims terrorist it is wrong, do u fight bokoharam? isil? do u work in the airforce? army? wat wrong with u? Muslims hate terrorist, they die everyday infact jews,christians and muslims die every second just for u to survive just yesterday a bomb blast at somalia who do u think will take the heat (the millitary) sori but u might be a terrorist and not a christian.

I like you because you seem to have a good heart but good heart is the weakness terrorism uses to grow
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by cybriz82(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
BetaThings:

You started well and ended poorly
Don't Christians do jungle justice too?
Dangote trucks were destroyed in Onitsha during IPOB riots
Why?

We should not just cause unnecessary problems because we want to win a media war

who is talking about dangote n ipob by d way which media war? shey na me snap d pic? egbami ooo...
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
ollah2:

Write in good English then I'm gonna reply you
I was in a hurry to reply sori 4 my gramma, but i think u should get the message.Actually is not the first time i have tried to put some sense to ur head, so daht not my problem.Guy if u ar not a terrorist we hate terrorism if u ar i hate terrorism.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
she walked pass... fiddlng with her phone that is what the picture shows.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by ollah2: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
truthstands11:
The truth is that Muslims hate the west no matter how we pretend to be one entity. But why should the Mayor of London be a Muslim? Sadiq Khan. Can a Christian be the king of Saudi Arabia? I think Trump is right on his moves against radical islamic terrorist. Have u ever heard any bomber bearing Christian name? Muslims are gradually cripping in everywhere. The world should be very careful. They shed tears in the public and even in the British Parliament as if they care but go to back to laugh at them. Has any Muslim change the belief that killing infidels will take them to paradise to marry virgins? That's the believe they get from the mosques.

Several Christians have done worst things. The media will only fine tune it and label it a terrorist act. A pastor recently intended bombing his own church. I believe hell would let loose if it came from a Muslim cleric.

Muslims don't hate the west. The middle east muslims are those who hate the west and all these happened when the west invaded thier lands and ruined in to the ground.

Why do the igbos or niger delta hate the northerners? Why are the several terrorist/militants groups with heavy ammunitions in Niger Delta?

The British people cannot be more Stupid than they are, thats why they are called Morrons ! British People must not support Terrorism and Illegal Wars, name their Priministers - Blair, Cameron, May - 3 TOP WARMONGERS !

UK, US support, train, fund these people in proxy war, to create conflict so that US, UK and the west oil companies can take over the oil at its source. this is not an ideological or religious war. It never was. It was and is about taking over the country and control the oil, gas pipeline. If you are at the level that you think that this war is about ISIS, muslims you are at the level where you need to do more fact checking, research to see the whole picture

1 Like

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by salawustyles(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
i am proud to be a muslim .. Quote me if you want islam is the religion of peace ..... She was probably try to call for help looks can be tricky because nw she a muslim we wont hear word ... You all hating on er are just twofaced ...
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by KnightB(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
She was also spotted at the crucificaion. This girl just doesnt care
Gawnd! People are bad oo! Imagine!!!
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I like you because you seem to have a good heart but good heart is the weakness terrorism uses to grow
Love is the opposite of fear,fear is a confused and blind heart not a good heart, a good heart is love and a will to make the world a better place.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by akilo1: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kakamorufu:
u can take the lead naw. mr banner
I am taking the lead from here,keep calm
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by ollah2: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ikio:
I was in a hurry to reply sori 4 my gramma, but i think u should get the message.Actually is not the first time i have tried to put some sense to ur head, so daht not my problem.Guy if u ar not a terrorist we hate terrorism if u ar i hate terrorism.

How would i get a message thats an eye sore? The person that needs sense in his head is you.

1 Like

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by akilo1: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kakamorufu:
u can take the lead naw. mr banner
keep calm ,trump have already started it
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
ollah2:

How would i get a message thats an eye sore? The person that needs sense in his head is you.
Ollah save the world don't destroy it.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by ollah2: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ikio:
Ollah save the world don't destroy it.

Only God saves!
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by jtwest(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
sankky:
You are very correct , just as you have always been about the Buhari-led govt & Nigerian politics.
When I zoomed in I saw tears on her face and other evidences of sisterly concern for the injured and the dying.
The normal human empathy that we all instinctively feel and show when our fellow humans are in deadly distress can be clearly seen in her and in what she was doing with her phone.
She probably hates the sight of blood especially the way it was flowing like an ocean in that pic while the other female and a few others that showed the normal human empathy love the sight of blood and are probably vampires going for a blood feast.

hahahahhahaha sarcasm! savage!
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Maleeq(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
anibestlala:
Accepted she was in shock ,is there any pix showing a Muslim guy attending to any of the victims of terrorism that day?
And you can tell the faith of those people attending to the victims in the picture, right?

1 Like

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
ollah2:

Only God saves!
YES. so many qs i asked which u didn't answer, i pray u find a ryt path.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by ollah2: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ikio:
YES. so many qs i asked which u didn't answer, i pray u find a ryt path.

U didn't ask any question cos ur message was purely eyesore. Btw, did you answer any of mine.
I'm already on the right path. It's you that needs that prayer

Shalom!
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
ollah2:

U didn't ask any question cos ur message was purely eyesore. Btw, did you answer any of mine.
I'm already on the right path. It's you that needs that prayer

Shalom!
Na u sabi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) / More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.