Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why is it so in Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why is it so in Nairaland (782 Views)

Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? / How To Be A Virtuous Woman! (the Men In Nairaland Can Read Too!) / Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why is it so in Nairaland by Vickiweezy(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2017
My fellow NLanders, I want to ask something, I know this will never make FP, so I'll ask anyway. Why is it that a regular member (me) must accept that I'm A Muslim before posting in a Muslim-related thread, while Christian-related threads at free for all?? Muslims and Traditional worshippers can storm into Christian threads any how and post.

N.B: Abeg this is not a complaint o, before I go receive ban
Re: Why is it so in Nairaland by jumpandpas(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2017
This is what is killing Nigeria. People prefer to protect their religion while they themselves are not protected.
Re: Why is it so in Nairaland by EbukaHades10(m): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2017
The commentee below me,what do u have to add?
Re: Why is it so in Nairaland by mcmurphy132(m): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Nairalander Muslims are more mature than the Christian here. Nairalander Christian only come on Muslim trend to make violence, hate and fight. They have no reasonable comment.
But only hypocrite xtain will quote me wrong.
Re: Why is it so in Nairaland by orisa37: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Christianity is The Truth. There's no hiding place therein. Other Religions spring from Christianity. And they want to develop without stress and without criticism they can't answer. So pity them rather than flex muscle with them. They know 90% about CHRIST. On the 10%, they are still struggling for Understanding. May God IN CHRIST JESUS grant Muslims, Moslems and other Islamists Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding to appreciate Him more in any forum.

1 Like

Re: Why is it so in Nairaland by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Vickiweezy:
My fellow NLanders, I want to ask something, I know this will never make FP, so I'll ask anyway. Why is it that a regular member (me) must accept that I'm A Muslim before posting in a Muslim-related thread, while Christian-related threads at free for all?? Muslims and Traditional worshippers can storm into Christian threads any how and post.

N.B: Abeg this is not a complaint o, before I go receive ban
Perhaps they(NL muslims) requested for it.
Re: Why is it so in Nairaland by Vickiweezy(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Perhaps they(NL muslims) requested for it.

We, Christians should also be able to request for our ours if that's so.

N.B: Abeg this is not a complaint.
Re: Why is it so in Nairaland by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Vickiweezy:

We, Christians should also be able to request for our ours if that's so.

N.B: Abeg this is not a complaint.
Do you have anything to hide?
Re: Why is it so in Nairaland by Vickiweezy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Do you have anything to hide?

Asking me?? I'm not the one whose religion/thread is under V.I.P's only. Your question is facing the wrong direction. It should be, 'do the Muslims have anything anything to hide?'
Re: Why is it so in Nairaland by ifenes(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Islam does not tolerate critical thinking. Laws of 700 years ago need reforms. gods don't give laws, people do.

Why post a topic on a social forum and disable comment from others? World laws and views progress as people debate and criticise them. Look at "Christianity", it is much better than the 18th century , but Islam choose to remain the same. Sooner or later Islam will see that they far far behind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is it so in Nairaland by Seun(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Human life is the most valuable thing in the world, and it makes sense to try to protect it.
Re: Why is it so in Nairaland by joseph1832(m): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
Seun:
Human life is the most valuable thing in the world, and it makes sense to try to protect it.
You protect it how? By making people accept they're moslems before commenting on the Islamic section? I'm lost here.

1 Like

Re: Why is it so in Nairaland by Seun(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
joseph1832:
You protect it how? By making people accept they're moslems before commenting on the Islamic section? I'm lost here.
Yes, that's part of it.

(1)

Why Do We Commit Sin On A Holy Day?? / Check Out This Church Banner Spotted In Abuja Do You See Anything Wrong / Night Of Divine Intervention With Pastor W.F. Kumuyi On Sunday At Abuja Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.