Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) (62760 Views)

Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by noetic5: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Incredulous worshippers in Argentina have claimed a statue of the Virgin Mary 'weeps blood'.
According to locals in Los Naranjos, Argentina, red liquid started to leak from the statue's eyes.
But Church officials are keeping watch on the depiction to see if it is real or not.

It has not been confirmed that the statue is a 'miracle'.
Pictures appear to show the liquid flow onto its clothes, and it has since been moved to the local Catholic Church and locals claim it is a miracle.
Priest Ricardo Quiroga said: 'A lot of people come here to pray and light several candles devoted to the Virgin.
'The first impression is that it is blood on the face of the Virgin, from the left eye.

'Also the dress she is wearing is also totally stained this same red colour.'
The owner of the statue has also proclaimed that the 'Virgin Mary' has visited him before in a dream.
The man, who is not named, said: 'It was the first time something like this has happened and I was very scared. I thought it was some kind of punishment.'

Father Ricardo said: 'If she cries again, we need to do something at a high level in the church.
'Maybe we would need to send her to be evaluated.'
He added: 'The Virgin is asking us to change the way we live now for Lent.'

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4343396/Statue-Mary-weeps-blood-church-Argentina.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by noetic5: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5049642_re_jpgb3a08295f2cde0e747e8718df25f6efa

these other closeup photos will help u judge if it's real or fake SEE PHOTOS

4 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by spartan117(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
I'm a Christian but not a catholic so I don't belief in d worship of mary.
However, God can Speak to his people thru different means in d old testament he caused a donkey to Speak in order to warn the errant Prophet balam

But dis statue though looks like dat of a demonic spirit it doesn't depict mary in Anyway compare it with d image below

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by manson85: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
E dey Cry blood? end time tins

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by NotNairalandi(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
this image only reminds me of those Indian Temple sign post i use to see on the street of Lagos..

So this is how Argentina Virgin mary looks like

Make i reserve my comment first before i go recieve Holy Ghost backfirement grin

12 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by lovingyouhun: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Again?

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Coolgent(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Photoshop.
Who weeping blood epp?

6 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Whoeppme(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
What? am I sleeping

Wipes eyes takes a closer look

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Ogashub(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by zainabxel(f): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Apparently It's not just Nigerian Muslims and Christians that are delusional.
It's a third world thing undecided

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by cosmatika(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why won't it cry with dat load of hair and crown u put on her head? Dis looks like an idol to me, just like the Queen of Heaven mentioned in the Bible

7 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by 1shortblackboy: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
catholic and muslim miracles na thesame..... dem no dey help anybody

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Anyway it might be Possible considering how people honor her more than the Lord Jesus Christ whom alone we all are suppose to honor and glorify.
God knows best.!!

No catholic should quote me please

3 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by noetic5: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
wink
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by donfemo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
It is apparently growing hairs too.

3 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by twosquare(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
This na statue or vodoo doll?
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by BruzMoney(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
so bad
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by WetDreamz: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
What's the blood Genotype and Group?
Blood don scarce for Blood Bank.

6 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin

We will set up a high powered 21-man committee to investigate this.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by echelons(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
The world is sinful..

I've been weeping blood since.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Winnyluv(f): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
The statue though sad

I'm a Catholic but the statue looks scary

7 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by espn(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lol..make dem check back of that statue..hope nothing is pumping blood into it from the back..

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by AbiolaFawole(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fake
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by sotall(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
This thread reeks of gullibility.u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Nuelton(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin cool shocked

Lie lie people....

Guys check my signature
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by sotall(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
This thread reeks of gullibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by themonk(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
She is crying for stupid people that believe she is crying angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by scachy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Only gullible people would believe this, I refuse to be Gullible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by bada87: 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
God forgive us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. / Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.