Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Pros And Cons Of Distant Learning - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pros And Cons Of Distant Learning (9356 Views)

University Of Ibadan Open & Distant Learning Mode Thread / Lasu Ends Part Time Programs, Introduces Distant Learning / How Good Is UNN Distant Learning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pros And Cons Of Distant Learning by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Check out my response on this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3734856/finding-resources-free-learning#55460825. I thought it better to make it a topic of its own.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Distant Learning by martyns303(m): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2017
BrightEye:
I am currently studying via distance learning mode, and I must tell you that I don't regret enrolling myself into it. Op is right. I am a working class and I find Ui Dlc suitable for the continuation of my education.

Do the certificate states that it was acquired via distant learning?
Re: Pros And Cons Of Distant Learning by femarse: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2017
martyns303:

the is one way UI distance learning is almost superior to the rest the same thing that will be handed to the regular student will also be handed to the distance learning student , no discrimination whatsoever
Re: Pros And Cons Of Distant Learning by mrcharlie005: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2017
the fastest means of solving your financial problem, see details below.

Re: Pros And Cons Of Distant Learning by BrightEye(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2017
martyns303:

no. And that's one of the most impressive things about Dlc.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Distant Learning by fixedhollies(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
stukinherdr1222:

dude, please educate me more on four wall learning
four wall learning experience is a Teacher and learner interactive learning experience. Any education that has d teacher and d learner.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Distant Learning by Platinumay(m): 6:02am On May 01, 2017
preshdiva:
does unilag practice distant learning?

Yes, it's called DLI, Distance Learning Institute.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between School Fee & Tuition Fee / Federal University Birnin-kebbi Aspirant / Nigeria Gets Seven New Private Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.