Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner (36251 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by Jeus(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Billionaire businessman, Mohammed Indimi's daughter, Rahma celebrated her 40th birthday in style over the weekend.

Her family members including sister-in-law, President Buhari's daughter, Zahra, and other guests came out to celebrate with her.

source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/photos-ahmed-and-zahra-indimi-loved-up.html

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by sunkyrazzy(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2017
*sniffs left* *sniffs right* *sniffs upandan*
Hmmn,hmmmn..See as money just dey ooze everywhere.
This people don't have two heads now Baba God,Upgrade me Gidi gan..I need it God.
Let me stop here.

NB; FTC for the first time in years on a Money Post,sign of Good things coming soon.Meanwhile Seun wey my Money..!!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by Nbote(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Make she no worry, few years from now he wi marry anoda one and she'll b relegated to the background...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by ngmgeek(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
She's shinning now. Hope it remains that way for her.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Beautiful couple.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by TINALETC3(f): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
K
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by Notatribalist(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
10 Things People with Depression Want You to Know in Mind

Young Scot, Dionne McFarlane shared with us her experiences of living with depression.

For people suffering from depression it can be difficult for people that are close to understand. Depression is the most common mental health issue in the UK. Through my experience of living with depression, this is what I think is important for people to know and try to understand.

1) We can't just snap out of it

This can be frustrating to hear, and it shows that the person you're speaking to really doesn't understand how you're feeling. You can't just snap out of depression - it’s impossible. I'd describe depression as feeling like drowning - no matter how hard you try to fight back it overpowers you and there's nothing you can do about it. Depression feels like a constant battle and it's exhausting.

2) We don't always have a reason as to why we’re feeling depressed

This is something I've noticed others find hard to understand. To someone who hasn't ever experienced depression it can be easy to assume that it's caused by an event in someone's life. Depression can be triggered by life events such as bereavement or losing your job, but there doesn't always have to be a reason as to why someone is depressed. Depression can affect anyone and it's an illness. I used to find that before people were understanding about my depression they used to expect there to be a reason as to why I was feeling low and having a bad day when there wasn't a reason and I couldn't explain why I felt the way I was feeling.

3) I don't want to hurt you

For friends and family it can be hard to watch someone you love suffer from depression, and it can be difficult to understand how to help and what to do. Depression is a very selfish illness and I find that often we can push people away in order to protect them. With depression there is also feelings of guilt and fear of letting people down. We may take things personally or say something that is horrible but we don't mean it. It can be hard to love and care for someone with depression but standing by someone and showing them unconditional love and care is one of the best things you can ever do for us.

4) Depression and being sad are not the same thing

Depression and sadness mean two different things. Sadness is a normal emotion and if something bad was to happen then you may feel sad, but that sadness will lift after a few days. However, depression is a persistent sadness - it can last for weeks, months or even years. It can affect you in various ways such as changing your personality, interests and the way you see the future.

5) Depression isn't a choice

We don't choose to be depressed. It can affect various things in your life such as relationships, work and education. We don't choose to have a low mood all the time and find everything an effort. Depression is out of our control we can't do anything to stop it from happening to us. We aren't weak because we have depression.

6) We can feel like a burden and that we’re too much to deal with

undefined

Depression can cause us to feel like an inconvenience to others, leading us to become feeling isolated and finding it difficult to talk to others. We can sometimes feel that we're too much to deal with and that we’re bringing others down. When feeling low we can avoid other people in order to hide how we feel from our family and friends. This is when friends and family need to be compassionate and reassure their loved ones that they're not a burden to them. By letting us know that we can talk to you about how we are feeling, we can gain a sense of safety and support around us.

7) Achievements that you see as small are big to me

Achieving goals that we set for ourselves makes us feel proud. Other people's goals may be to get high grades or get a job but sometimes just getting out of bed or talking to someone about how you're feeling is an achievement. Be proud of us when we achieve these goals. These achievements bring us a step closer to recovery and some day we will be able to achieve bigger things, but for now it's about putting one foot in front of the other and achieving little things to give us that sense of accomplishment.

cool We can still have some good days

We aren't always having bad days we can still have a good day. We can still have days that are hard but we can also have days when we feel okay and are able to do things. People think that depression is all about having bad days. Truth is, moods fluctuate quite a lot and on good days we can feel like we are in control and that we can achieve something, even just going out with a friend for a coffee. Depression is a mixture of good and bad days. The quote that is one of my favourites is this: ‘ Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.'

9) We appreciate your kind words and how you're trying to help

It can be hard to know what to say and what to do to help. Sometimes offering some kind words can be helpful and we may not seem like we appreciate it but we really do. It can be hard for us to show feelings of gratefulness but the kindness shown really does mean a lot to us.

10) We’re trying our best to get through it

Depression is something that we have to work through. I've learned that recovery isn't something you choose once - you have to choose it over and over again. We can't just let go and ignore depression, it has to be treated appropriately by a medical professional. If we have to use therapy and/or medication as a way of working through our depression please do stand by us. There's no shame in asking for help. Depression can make us feel isolated and lonely and having someone by our side can make us feel less a

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by vykte(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
so has that stopped the fulani herdesmen from killing?

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by Ochinawata01(m): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
come Watin be her husband name, make una no dey use Buhari for her again. Make her husband name popular small.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by 2n2k(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Where is Dbanj?

*PS: oh, that one is Adama

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by JennieCutie4U(f): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
they r sooo cute together and they look happy! I tap into these beautiful blessings ooo
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by Kebreal92(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
sunkyrazzy:
This people don't have two heads now Baba God,Upgrade me Gidi gan..I need it God.
Let me stop here.

Ameeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by balancediet(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dem say PMB cannot work on Aisha in thé other Room, thé person also said Aisha is Always worked on whenever and however She wants but not by PMB, Der alsö say Yahaya Bello has worked on on Aisha severally in thé past, i just wan confirm Abeg nä true? I de New York now Close to Sahara reporter Office.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by OCTAVO: 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Toh. cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by tizzdi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nbote:
Make she no worry, few years from now he wi marry anoda one and she'll b relegated to the background...
.....HATERS
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by VickyRotex(f): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
sunkyrazzy:
Let me stop here.

"God will always provide, it just might look different than what we had in mind"

Sounds familiar? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by mohince(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Money is cool wallaahi.......... Get rich or die trying

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by smartxyz(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
wetin con consign us naa sad

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by crispus09(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
make enjoy
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by botad(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
And Dino go dey somewhere dey think of SR now! Where one person dey enjoy, another dey run for him life.

Happy birthday madam.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by curvilicious: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Someone please show me Zahra in the pic
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by dayleke: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Waiting on you oh Lord.....
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Afonjas worshiping their Hausa-Fulani masters. Had this been GEJ children, they will be hating on them for no reason. God will never forgive you people!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by tribalistseun: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Thieves
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by fegben(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
I have been dating 'HER' for over 3months now and everything is going fine.
So last week I decided to invite her to my place, and she came. When we were
together, her phone rang but she refused to pick her call, and I asked her why
she didn't pick. She said nothing, and for me to check who had called her. I
saw 'SterlingBank calling'; and I begged her to pick, may be the Bank wants to
give US money. After that, another call was coming in, 'GTB calling', she
ignored it. UBA followed and I picked it but the caller didn't talk and I cut the
call. A minute later,
FirstBank calling, she put it on hold; when ZenithBank called, she shouted at
ZenithBank. When FidelityBank was calling, she rejected the call.
Later after an hour, one call entered her phone singing John Legend's song; just
to check who called her, I saw 'CBN', and she picked it and answered the call
well. Later when I asked her, she said that one of her Uncle working there used
the office landline to call her. I said Ok.
Few minutes later, WorldBank called and she was so Happy to pick the call.
After she had finished receiving the call, I picked up my phone to flash her
number...
Guess what I saw....?!
MicroFinance bank. Really painful......

What should I do?

Lets laff small....its coffee time
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by Realali(f): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jeus:
Billionaire businessman, Mohammed Indimi's daughter, Rahma celebrated her 40th birthday in style over the weekend.

Her family members including sister-in-law, President Buhari's daughter, Zahra, and other guests came out to celebrate with her.

source:

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/photos-ahmed-and-zahra-indimi-loved-up.html

Baster like father like daughter
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by DollarAngel(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Okay
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by DollarAngel(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Realali:

Baster like father like daughter

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by yinkslinks(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
This ramat is finished. Nothing sweet in her body.
Jeus:

source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/photos-ahmed-and-zahra-indimi-loved-up.html

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner by eitsei(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
sean1000x:
Afonjas worshiping their Hausa-Fulani masters. Had this been GEJ children, they will be hating on them for no reason. God will never forgive you people!
Pẹ̀lẹ́

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT / Peter Obi Visits His Eminence Baba Aladura, Elder David Bob-Manuel (Pics) / Buhari Angry As El-Rufai's Action Dents Tinubu's Peace Moves - Independent.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.