Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" (42144 Views)

Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Meddlesome interloper. You need a huge help.
malware:

NOPE, I WASN'T THERE, BUT THE GIRL WAS THERE grin grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Kpakorich: 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
SEE USELESS MOTHER. WAS SHE THERE WHEN THE AKPORSTLE DEY KNACK THE GIRL? undecided undecided

OMG, you just called someone's mother ''USELESS"
Please just withdraw that statement or else it will come for you someday.
There are some indices we need to put together before we talk out.

Invest in your mind

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ezemarcel(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmm mm.... Naija and belief.... God will expose satan
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by okechuks22: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
SEE USELESS MOTHER. WAS SHE THERE WHEN THE AKPORSTLE DEY KNACK THE GIRL? undecided undecided
ur just a wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Firstcitizen: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:

Na she dey spread the girl leg so apostle can enter. very useless family

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by omofunaab(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ishilove:
Pa Otobo has denied meeting the Apostle, now Mama, who Apostle allegedly came to meet with drinks and money for introduction in Warri has also denied meeting Apostle, and added to that she hasn't even seen her wayward daughter in three years. cheesy

The plot thickens grin

The kind of disgrace awaiting Stephanie and co will be used as a reference point for many years to come. cheesy

This news is not different from the one credited to Miss Otobo where it was said that she denied ever knowing her lawyer festus keyamo.

Another one was when it was alleged that her father granted an interview claiming that her daughter was in her twenties but he divorced her mother over 30 years ago .

Answering question on the whereabouts of her daughter’s mother, Mr Otobo said: “Her mother is in Sapele. And it’s going to 30 years now that I divorced her mother, when these children were even small because of her unfaithfulness.

” So, I have divorced her for a very long time.”

When asked how old is Stephanie, he replied: “Stephenie is twenty something years.”

On where her daughter grew up, he said: “She grew up with the mother, she was very small when I divorced her mother. What is happening now is like ‘ like mother like daughter.”

News can be sponsored atimes

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
shebi dem go introduction for dia house...
Am really tempted to call you #Odee but I reserve my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by diasporaman(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
God punish devil

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by henrixx(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
great mumu...u were there too ?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by teebaxy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
no wonder u r malware ,agent of devil....God purnish devil

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by DrUche3(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
I wanted to correct ur faulty brain until I looked and saw ur username.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by jossy4joseph(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Some person's here are so mannerless and uncultured calling someone's mother that is even old enough to gave birth to you useless. That is stupidity taken too far

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by cobsol(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:

look at an idiot like u. even if the said girl mad confess u no go every gree.

u just dey pray make the man name rubbish

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by RALPHOW(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:

Do you have mother ?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by FKseun(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Idiot like you! Must you always allow words to come out of your stinking mouth?

malware:

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by RALPHOW(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:

Do you have mother ? Bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by DSoj(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
And it took her 1 month to talk?
Hahahahaha
Apostle will nack mama Tope join
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by joseph1832(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
So? A mother coming to say her daughter is wayward is irreversibly saying she failed in her duty to bring up her daughter the right way.

"Appealing to your daughter to lead a normal life" she said. Let's ask Mama Tope where she was when young Stephanie was showing signs she is going to lead a wayward life at a tender age.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Uzoigwe1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Your real dad!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by KKKWHITE(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Stephanie is perfectly okay .
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by emeka2847: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Is she claiming Apostle SuleWoman wrapper did not walakolombo Stephanie? Person wey she never see for 3 years?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Honesty007(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
There is soo much unbelief among christians in Nigeria that they find it so hard to discern the complicity or culpability of a man of God in any matter.if u hear bad news please always go to God in prayer to ask if it is true or false.remember even with evidence any one who is innocent can be framed.Nigerian christians always running down men of God

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by oluwafemim(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
WHERE YOU THERE WHEN THEM DEY KNACK EACH OTHER ?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
holyokoto:

Whatever, I was like seeing the scandal as mere accusation, but this news is too cheap to believe. If anything in terms of Devil using somebody in Christianity, thats when the LIES comes in. How was the Lady used by the Devil? Cheap religious talk to deceive people. The woman only said the words someone put in her mouth. Where was she all these while. A strategy to deceive many. Am not one of them
Nope its not a strategy. That chick doesn't have a good reputation in delta especially in sapele.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by ginggerxy: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
na you been officiate the knacking between them two?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Redhot111(m): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:

And the Apostle wasn't there. Dat means it didn't happen after all.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by saccie1162: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
Just look at dis fool... I am sure you have no idea on the topic you just felt like commenting to feel among.. mtcheww
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by SirMichael1: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lily4star:

Keep Kwayet I too know, Mr know all, where you there too?

*Singing*

fine girl open leg I want to give you belle ×2
Belle O, Belle O
fine girl open leg I want to give you belle

If you don't understand this joke, I'm really sorry cry

But you're cute sha (I know you hear this word almost every other day) and I'm single.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Epraize(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Antoeni:
Mama go and sleep,relax ur mind, God is using ur daughter to expose Apst Sule's evil deeds
My advised for you, don't pray for anything else, do pray for sense... You don't hv sense.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Max24: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:

Are u sure u are not on weed ?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Sector16(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
and you were there?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:

The same daughter said the mother was present during the introduction ceremony where the apostle said he wants to marry her or you did not read all this story. you are just stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Money To A Man In Church / Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.