Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,032 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:46 AM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" (42075 Views)

Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by assana: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
SEE USELESS MOTHER. WAS SHE THERE WHEN THE AKPORSTLE DEY KNACK THE GIRL? undecided undecided
look at how stupid you are calling someone's mother "Useless" if they use this same words on ur own mother how will you feel #Respectyourelders#
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by fujirice: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:
Madam your husband also said that you are not normal that's why he divorced you. From the way you're talking, I am suspecting you.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Abudu2000:
JUST because she said it doesn't mean it's true!?

I know some gulibles will be quck to judge now, mother that hasn't left the shores of Nigeria has no say in this...

VISA seeking crew. people like you think if you don't go to America then you are useless, probably why your brain has gone on pause.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ochinex(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
SEE USELESS MOTHER. WAS SHE THERE WHEN THE AKPORSTLE DEY KNACK THE GIRL? undecided undecided

Calling someone's mum useless?
Do you have a mum at all?

Seun, Can you ban this Nigga?

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by dragonking3: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ishilove:
Pa Otobo has denied meeting the Apostle, now Mama, who Apostle allegedly came to meet with drinks and money for introduction in Warri has also denied meeting Apostle, and added to that she hasn't even seen her wayward daughter in three years. cheesy

The plot thickens grin

The kind of disgrace awaiting Stephanie and co will be used as a reference point for many years to come. cheesy
That yeye girl never see anything. She will soon join aunty Kemi in port Harcourt prison cheesy

Have you noticed that Otobo has not released any new video for some time grin

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Abudu2000(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
doug:

VISA seeking crew. people like you think if you don't go to America then you are useless, probably why your brain has gone on pause.
it takes an everage person to deduce meaning from my comment, hope u will study for masters coz a first degree can't do any difference on your domant brain... cool
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Gnwuashi: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
You wey dey there wen him knack her tell us more. That is how u will be saying what u don't know
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by dragonking3: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
fratermathy get your smelling ass here now cheesy cheesy

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
YOUR MAMA NO USELESS?

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ruggedpen: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
CALL SOMEBODY TO READY FOR YOU, BEFORE U COMMENT NONSENSE, THE GIRL SAID HER MOTHER ACCOMPANIED HER TO AUCHI DURING INTRODUCTION HER MOTHER IS SAYING THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT, HER FATHER SAID SOMETHING LIKE THIS SOME WEEKS BACK, FROM PREVIOUS STORIES ABOUT THE GIRL IN ABRAKA SHE IS A SERIAL BLACKMAILER

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Odkosh: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
Islamic zombie, hell rufi slave. I know y must be pained with this news. go and tell you pay master that he had made mistake in trying to pull Suleiman down. tell him to try another logic.

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by dragonking3: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
PrickGetSize:
APC BMC touts and Fulani terrorists sympathizers won't like this, I swear. grin grin grin

Cc Sarrki, Weedtheweeds
you forgot to add omenkalives grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Chukwq(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by neocortex: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Is this one a mother, you haven't seen your daughter for 3 years and
you claim that she is not "normal".
The lying adulterer will engineer any support in order to redeem his
battered image.
SMH.

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by nsesam(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
holyokoto:
Apostle Suleiman, abi na prophet Suleiman, please be more professional on who you bribe. You and I knew that Otobo's Mother was not there when you are crushing her. The Lady is a full grown adult not a mad woman. You want everybody to be confuse that "Evil Spirit" is tormenting her.

Better collect your money and Bribe another person, her Mother should be the last person to know who is crushing her
Don't be the judge in this case.allow God Judge.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by clems88(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Shez suffering from accute malaria grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Sammy07: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
why is this thread not in the appropriate place....

Abeq FP
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
This comment shows the kind of home you grew up in undecided
I understand your plight, your mum is probably the type that wakes up 5 in the morning to sell ogogoro in motor parks cheesy and only comes home when you're already in bed pele. How would she know her son has 'malware' in his brain.... grin ?!

©YBR

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by ORIGI(m): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:

The girl's mother just admitted she did not accompany the daughter to do any introduction, let alone knowing the man in person. Well, you have data, a gadget but you have lil or no sense.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Moving4: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
We HV 4given her
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by enigmaticlion: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nobody will look at this useless misfired sperm called Stephanie Obobo and call her normal. Look at the yeye press conferences she's done, look straight into her evil eyes and you'll see that she escaped from a mental health asylum facility in Canada. God punish her
Kemperor:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/24/apostle-suleman-sex-scandal-stephanie-otobo-not-normal-mother-alleges/
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Edelweiss44: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:

When a big fool is talking, his words stink! It's obvious you're either a big fool with no sense at all or you are sensible, but one of those who are paid to sell stephanie's blackmail to the public and make us believe it's true. You and another agent of darkness here on Nairaland called @NwamaziNwaAro will surely be put to total shame when Stephanie finally confesses with her own mouth.

Imagine a senseless fellow like you calling an elderly woman like that a useless mother just because she is speaking the truth! Is she not the same mother that Stephanie claimed she took Apostle Suleiman to meet her parents for marriage introduction? ?? or does she have two sets of parents? ? Stephanie's father had first of all come out to refute that claim made by Stephanie and people like you did not believe him, now her mother too has come out to say the same thing and you are here calling the woman useless? Honestly you should thank God that I am not God, if not I would have sent thunder to blast you to pieces now. You better thank God that He is merciful and not like us human beings. but you better have sense and repent before God's mercy is withdrawn from you and judgement hits you!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by donfineboi: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
This comment shows the kind of home you grew up in undecided
I understand your plight, your mum is probably the type that wakes up 5 in the morning to sell ogogoro in motor parks cheesy and only come home when you're already in bed pele. How would she know her son has malware in his brain.... grin ?!

©YBR

You badt gan
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ishilove: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
dragonking3:
That yeye girl never see anything. She will soon join aunty Kemi in port Harcourt prison cheesy

Have you noticed that Otobo has not released any new video for some time grin
Who knows, she may still release more grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by dragonking3: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
TLMGH:
The lady Otobo she is normal.Nothing is wrong with her. Alot of this so called men of God collect powers from my TEMPLE to perform miracles and draw members to they church . Loyal and faithful among them can not be expose if not i could have upload pictures of some of them. because the privacy of my members is highly protected. the lady otobo she is normal and okay.
So you know the lady more than her own mother right?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Jesusloveyou: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
EastGold:
Stephanie, it's over for you
where is it over?.
Or did you see the pic or video of the fake mother of otobo begging.
Even if it is true that her mother beg,
She confirm, she had not see her daughter for the past 3yrs.

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by danigbo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
I saw it coming ! And I said that this prostitute is a blackmailer. Where is her lawyer and SR nah ?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by ehissi(m): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Abudu2000:
JUST because she said it doesn't mean it's true!?

I know some gulibles will be quck to judge now, mother that hasn't left the shores of Nigeria has no say in this...

But stephanie said that Suleiman went with drinks to see her people for introduction....... undecided

Her father said it is a lie, her mother said it is a lie and she hasnt even seen the girl in 3 years, then who did she take Apostle Suleiman to for introduction? angry

Peter Rufai? Abi na El-Rufai........ undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
donfineboi:

You badt gan
That comment was really dumb bruv, got me angry.

©YBR
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by TinaAnita(f): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
As if she knows everythig about her daughter. So if your daughter wants to Bleep any dick she will ask you to come stand as a witness? You don't have to rubbish your daughter just to protect Apostle Suleman's ministry. What a mother!
I can tell you for free that my very own mother doesn't know everything about me.

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Austin4lif: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:

NOPE, I WASN'T THERE, BUT THE GIRL WAS THERE grin grin
so why do you believe the girl more than the pastor? Why the hatred abi u be yoruba muslim?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
where is it over?.
Or did you see the pic or video of the fake mother of otobo begging.
Even if it is true that her mother beg,
She confirm, she had not see her daughter for the past 3yrs.
Then is it her ghost that followed Stephanie to the introduction? 'cause she denied any knowledge of the introduction... think before you comment.

©YBR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87