Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" (42151 Views)

Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ranchhoddas: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
felixomor:
Hmmmmmm..

Ranchoddas come o....
Ur story id still unfolding by the day...

U still dey follow?
Spell my name well. I would not have have seen this comment if I wasn't reading through the thread.

The woman has not seen her daughter in three years right? How then can she know that her daughter is lying against the pastor?

The same mother that the father called wayward?

The crux of the matter is whether your apostle had an an affair with the girl.
All the evidence points to a big fat YES!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by makaveli902: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
SEE USELESS MOTHER. WAS SHE THERE WHEN THE AKPORSTLE DEY KNACK THE GIRL? undecided undecided

So it is the mother that ia useless now abi?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ranchhoddas: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
omofunaab:

This news is not different from the one credited to Miss Otobo where it was said that she denied ever knowing her lawyer festus keyamo.

Another one was when it was alleged that her father granted an interview claiming that her daughter was in her twenties but he divorced her mother over 30 years ago .

Answering question on the whereabouts of her daughter’s mother, Mr Otobo said: “Her mother is in Sapele. And it’s going to 30 years now that I divorced her mother, when these children were even small because of her unfaithfulness.

” So, I have divorced her for a very long time.”

When asked how old is Stephanie, he replied: “Stephenie is twenty something years.”

On where her daughter grew up, he said: “She grew up with the mother, she was very small when I divorced her mother. What is happening now is like ‘ like mother like daughter.”

News can be sponsored atimes
Thank you very much. They have all donated their brains to their pastor!!!

Felixomor

Read this and receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
SEE USELESS MOTHER. WAS SHE THERE WHEN THE AKPORSTLE DEY KNACK THE GIRL? undecided undecided
Are you not more useless to have called her mother that name ?Can't you be polite?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by felixomor: 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Thank you very much. They have all donated their brains to their pastor!!!

Felixomor

Read this and receive sense.

Its now i know u r very young.
Please let Stephanie point out that these are not her parents even as she is in court, before u talk.....

By the way, look at that woman's face very well....
And look at her daughter's own...

By now u supposed don dey shame....
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by felixomor: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Spell my name well. I would not have have seen this comment if I wasn't reading through the thread.

The woman has not seen her daughter in three years right? How then can she know that her daughter is lying against the pastor?

The same mother that the father called wayward?

The crux of the matter is whether your apostle had an an affair with the girl.
All the evidence points to a big fat YES!!!

Mr Man,
At least, Please can u count the number of lies that u believed before now?

One by one,
Another one bursted before your eyes....
Remember this is the 2nd parent, just as I also called u out when the father denied her......

Abeg, how many parents person dey get?
Remind me....
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ranchhoddas: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
felixomor:

Mr Man,
At least, Please can u count the number of lies that u believed before now?

One by one,
Another one bursted before your eyes....
Remember this is the 2nd parent, just as I also called u out when the father denied her......

Abeg, how many parents person dey get?
Remind me....
Which lies did I believe?

That they had an affair. If you have not seen your child for three years, how can you possibly know who she has been sleeping with?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by felixomor: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Which lies did I believe?

That they had an affair. If you have not seen your child for three years, how can you possibly know who she has been sleeping with?

See u trying to cover ur behind?
Its either two things,

U never read this girl's story or u just jumped on this issue because u saw "apostle" in the headlines....

Its obvious.....

By the way we r yet to see any evidence of affair, nor evidence of pregnancy....
She said phones and laptops were stolen of a sudden...
(And u still believed)

Mscheww....chai
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ranchhoddas: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
felixomor:

See u trying to cover ur behind?
Its either two things,

U never read this girl's story or u just jumped on this issue because u saw "apostle" in the headlines....

Its obvious.....

By the way we r yet to see any evidence of affair, nor evidence of pregnancy....
She said phones and laptops were stolen of a sudden...
(And u still believed)

Mscheww....chai
Knowing what your pastor is capable of, I won't be surprised if he was involved in the disappearance of those items.
It is possible that Otobo(like all questionable people) has embellished her story. But one thing is certain, they had an affair.

You just dey waste my data and battery wey I wan take play Bet9ja this night. You never talk anything.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Lily4star(f): 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
chisco82:
Lilly, howfar long time?

True, how you been?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by felixomor: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Knowing what your pastor is capable of, I won't be surprised if he was involved in the disappearance of those items.
It is possible that Otobo(like all questionable people) has embellished her story. But one thing is certain, they had an affair.

You just dey waste my data and battery wey I wan take play Bet9ja this night. You never talk anything.

Just see yourslef.....

In short no need to argue with people who dont read stories.....
As i even heard u r playing bet9ja, its obvious u r food for 419 people.....

Dem go chop u tire.... undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ranchhoddas: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
felixomor:

Just see yourslef.....
In short no need to argue with people who dont read stories..... As i even heard u r playing bet9ja, its obvious u r food for 419 people.....
Dem go chop u tire.... undecided
Oga make una no try change matter. Your pastor ''nack'' or not?
Na the ''koko'' be that
To the other part of your comment.
No comment!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Emassive(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Arre u a saddist? You need help o
malware:

NOPE, I WASN'T THERE, BUT THE GIRL WAS THERE grin grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Abudu2000:
JUST because she said it doesn't mean it's true!?

I know some gulibles will be quck to judge now, mother that hasn't left the shores of Nigeria has no say in this...
Am sure u r a Muslim.

Your comment and name showed it.

All I can say is u don't have a life after here earth.

Except u change your ways.

#endofdiscussion
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by felixomor: 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Oga make una no try change matter. Your pastor ''nack'' or not?

Na the ''koko'' be that

To the other part of your comment.

No comment!!

Please u have proof that he slept with her?
Or u have forgotten she even claimed to be pregnant?

If only u could see that your foolish questions are coming from ignorant hatred for the things of God,
The better it would have been for u....
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lily4star:

True, how you been?
Have ok by God's grace. You?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ranchhoddas: 12:18am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

Please u have proof that he slept with her?
Or u have forgotten she even claimed to be pregnant?

If only u could see that your foolish questions are coming from ignorant hatred for the things of God,
The better it would have been for u....
In the court of public opinion, you are guilty until proven innocent.

In cases like this, the burden of proof lies on the accused
If na lie ask Dino Melaye.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by felixomor: 12:21am On Mar 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
In the court of public opinion, you are guilty until proven innocent.

In cases like this, the burden of proof lies on the accused
If na lie ask Dino Melaye.

Mscheww....
Just listen to yourself....
Court of public opinion, my foot...

When it comes to the existence of God, your court of public opinion doesnt minister to u that time.... undecided
Shior
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ranchhoddas: 12:27am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

Mscheww....
Just listen to yourself....
Court of public opinion, my foot...

When it comes to the existence of God, your court of public opinion doesnt minister to u that time.... undecided
Shior
Baba go sleep.
You are just trying to shift the matter to ''God vs no God'' argument.
Your apostle has to prove that Otobo.
He can't because he's guilty.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by felixomor: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Baba go sleep.
You are just trying to shift the matter to ''God vs no God'' argument.
Your apostle has to prove that Otobo.
He can't because he's guilty.

She is already in court,
Shebi she has keyamo...
She will prove herself there...

My only wish is that gullible and blind graduates like u could join her in police net,
I would have been very happy....
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ranchhoddas: 12:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Na you dash me graduate abi?

The only gullible one here is you and your lot.

Why has your pastor not come out to CATEGORICALLY DENY Otobo's accusations?
Why does he keep pointing fingers at imaginary enemies?
This pastor has a glittering track record of failed prophecies.
Only gullible people take him seriously.
felixomor:

She is already in court,
Shebi she has keyamo...
She will prove herself there...

My only wish is that gullible and blind graduates like u could join her in police net,
I would have been very happy....
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by felixomor: 12:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Na you dash me graduate abi?

Thw only gullible one here is you and your lot.

Why has your pastor not come out to CATEGORICALLY DENY Otobo's accusations?
Why does he keep pointing fingers at imaginary enemies?
This pastor has a glittering track record of failed prophecies .
Only gullible people take him seriously.

Yet u say i am bending discussion, now u have diverted to prophecies....

U r not even a graduate yet?
No wonder....
Sorry for the assumption... angry

The fact that u are not able to remember the long letter his lawyer wrote out to deny all allegations at the start, speaks little of your intellectual capacity...

God help u
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by sharubutu(m): 12:48am On Mar 25, 2017
Antoeni:
Mama go and sleep,relax ur mind, God is using ur daughter to expose Apst Sule's evil deeds

I just feel like sla*ping you
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ranchhoddas: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

Yet u say i am bending discussion, now u have diverted to prophecies....

U r not even a graduate yet?
No wonder....
Sorry for the assumption...

The fact that u are not able to remember the long letter his lawyer wrote out to deny all allegations at the start, speaks little of your intellectual capacity...

God help u
Na your pastor matter I go dey think abi?

Oya provide a link to the letter let's see

Ermmm...I wan buy JAMB form
I no get money.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by felixomor: 12:51am On Mar 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Na your pastor matter I go dey think abi?

Oya provide a link to the letter let's see

Ermmm...I wan buy JAMB form
I no get money.

Just google it...
Its here on Nairaland and also sahara reporrters.....

I dont have time to post link u would not read....
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ranchhoddas: 12:54am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

Just google it... Its here on Nairaland and also sahara reporrters.....
I dont have time to post link u would not read....
Post am first na!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by felixomor: 12:57am On Mar 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Post am first na!

Google it first. .
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ranchhoddas: 12:59am On Mar 25, 2017
I a'int googling squat!
felixomor:

Google it first. .
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by felixomor: 1:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I a'int googling squat!

embarassed
Mscheeeewwww....
because u no sabi read...
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ranchhoddas: 1:09am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

embarassed Mscheeeewwww.... because u no sabi read...
Hehehehe.
Show me na. Supporter of bad thing. I hope say you no dey play away like your god pastor.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by felixomor: 1:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Hehehehe.

Show me na. Supporter of bad thing.
I hope say you no dey play away like your god pastor.

After u showed u wont read it abi?
Go n read your books... 8 undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ranchhoddas: 1:22am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

After u showed u wont read it abi? Go n read your books... 8 undecided
Hehehe, I don't have books. Make I send you list?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Money To A Man In Church / Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess / Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.