Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,139 members, 7,807,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman (599 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" / Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by BuariCopyPaste: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
The mother to Stephanie Otobo, the controversial alleged mistress to the founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide has called on Apostle Suleman to forgive her daughter.

Madam Otobo who said he has never met with Suleman begged fro his forgiveness on behalf of her daughter.

Speaking with journalists in Sapele, Delta state on Thursday, March 23, Otobo said although she has never met with the Apostle, she is willing to apologize privately to him if given the access to Suleman.

She also begged Suleman to forget all that might have transpired during the media brawl with her daughter stating that all action exhibited by Stephanie can only be attributed to the devil.

NAIJ.com can authoritatively report that Madam Otobo popularly known as Mama Tope also said she has not seen her daughter for the past three years despite Stephanie's claim that the Apostle promised to marry her after a failed introduction.

Mama Tope also described as untrue claims that she accompanied her daughter to the Headquarters of Omega Fire Ministries in Auchi, Edo state for a purported introduction ceremony.

She further warned those manipulating her daughter and using her against Apostle Suleman should desist from such act or would be exposed by God.

She blamed the devil for seeking to destroy her daughter, while lamenting that all efforts to get Stephanie to lead a normal life had not yielded the desired result.

Recall that Stephanie alongside her lawyer Festus Keyamo has accused Apostle Suleman of Sleeping with her.

She also accused the man of God of threatening several times after the allegations against him.

https://www.naij.com/1095592-please-forgive-daughter-stephanie-otobos-mother-begs-apostle-suleman.html
Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by BuariCopyPaste: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Zombies whose destinies have been taken by Buhari and APC will still maintain Suleman is guilty undecided
Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by vedaxcool(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chio mama person lick your daugter finish you come dey beg am make imm forgive her. Person call your daughter terrorist because say she dey demand threaten expose am na imm you dey sorry for?

Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by tunderay(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Zombies whose destinies have been taken by Buhari and APC will still maintain Suleman is guilty undecided
You think like a kid , so to you, anyone that support Buhari will automatically support Otobo? You need a factory setting brain.
Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by morethanawinner: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
her subscription for the network wey dey control her go soon expire
Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by kestolove95(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
If I talk now..dem go ban me...so let me comment my reserve
Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by otitokoroleti: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
kestolove95:
If I talk now..dem go ban me...so let me comment my reserve
talk d shit as usual
Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
To think that I was almost beginning to believe the Stephanie Otobo lady.

So many things make her claims questionable and again many things she says will make you want to agree.

Lies about her father and now her mum.
What do we believe again.
Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by Topgainer: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Beating around the bush. Next is to get the Uncles, grandmother and hungry village elders on a solidarity visit to Auchi. After which a statement will be released demonizing Stephanie while canonizing the Oracle.
The woman didn't even ask God forgiveness on behalf of her daughter's promiscuous life assuming there is anything like that. I am certain she has "benefited" from herher daughter's dirty earnings in the past.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Yoruba Eshu Same As The Christian Devil? / Christianity Vs Science. / This prayer point Changed the whole community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.