Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Gurus Please Help With PS3 HDMI Issue "Resolution Not Supported" - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gurus Please Help With PS3 HDMI Issue "Resolution Not Supported" (1601 Views)

Clean Ps2 Swap With Ps3 / Any One In Kaduna With Ps3 Download Games For Swap / I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus Please Help With PS3 HDMI Issue "Resolution Not Supported" by isholaayomide(f): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
I have my PS3 which connected it to my Samsung TV via HDMI cable, it show "Resolution not supported" buh it displays using normal AV cord. I have tried all the online method no positive result.
Re: Gurus Please Help With PS3 HDMI Issue "Resolution Not Supported" by hakinze00(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2017
Try to connect it to a bigger tv with higher resolutiion den change the settings resolution to automatic or 720p,maybe ur tv doesn't support d highest ps3 resolution wich is 1080p/1080i
Re: Gurus Please Help With PS3 HDMI Issue "Resolution Not Supported" by Talibanis: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2017
Try another HDMI cable
Re: Gurus Please Help With PS3 HDMI Issue "Resolution Not Supported" by isholaayomide(f): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2017
hakinze00:
Try to connect it to a bigger tv with higher resolutiion den change the settings resolution to automatic or 720p,maybe ur tv doesn't support d highest ps3 resolution wich is 1080p/1080i
Are you playing urs with HDMI cable?
Re: Gurus Please Help With PS3 HDMI Issue "Resolution Not Supported" by hakinze00(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2017
isholaayomide:
Are you playing urs with HDMI cable?
Yes all my gaming is with HDMI
Re: Gurus Please Help With PS3 HDMI Issue "Resolution Not Supported" by Jakeattah(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2017
its from the hdmi cable, when it starts getting old it does that.......
try twisting the cord or use another hdmi port on the Tv.........
if both doesnt work, replacing the cable will do the trick
Re: Gurus Please Help With PS3 HDMI Issue "Resolution Not Supported" by isholaayomide(f): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2017
Jakeattah:
its from the hdmi cable, when it starts getting old it does that.......
try twisting the cord or use another hdmi port on the Tv.........
if both doesnt work, replacing the cable will do the trick
Have tried two different working cables
Re: Gurus Please Help With PS3 HDMI Issue "Resolution Not Supported" by isholaayomide(f): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2017
hakinze00:
Yes all my gaming is with HDMI
The problem is now getting a bigger TVembarassed
Re: Gurus Please Help With PS3 HDMI Issue "Resolution Not Supported" by hakinze00(m): 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hello,ve u found a solution to the problem,I think I made some research today nd I tink it should help

(1) (Reply)

Where In Abuja Can I Buy A Standard Sized Chess Board? / The Best Game Player In Lagos State. / Download Pc Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.