Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS (7224 Views)

Trump, Putin Furiously Storms Nigeria As Fear Grips Aso Rock Over Kanu- Pics / Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) / Governor Wike Visits Nnamdi Kanu PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
My name is IpobExposed recantated BiafraudExposed

Yesterday I tuned in to Radio Biafra one caller was shouting that if Kanu is tried in Sharia law Binta will be killed. I have the record now self.

So very borred this afternoon I went to Radio Biafra London.
The Liepods said that victory as Trump sends troops to save Kanu.

Some of the liepods will say am the one that forged the group. Pls check the membership 1 million plus.
If the Radio Biafra London is not your handle why did you guys complained last year when it was shut down.

You denied the handle because you lie to to illiterates but when it was closed you started complaining everywhere even on Nairaland and your Radio.

Pics below. That Trump has sent his army troops to save Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Radio Biafra London is not your handle but if they shut it down again u will start complaining
Link

https://mbasic./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1369792813135151&refid=18&_ft_=qid.6401055041127614065%3Amf_story_key.1369792813135151%3Atop_level_post_id.1369792813135151%3Atl_objid.1369792813135151

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by kestolove95(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Igbos really neeas to go bk to skool

18 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
thinking!!!
Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
kestolove95:

Not Igbos but Liepobs

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by ikp120(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
See lies. sad sad sad Trump doesn't even know that ipob exists sad sad

18 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by franchizy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
IPODS have turned all igbos to a laughing stock.
Kanu is a criminal, terorist and a fraudster. He cant be released.
I urge to FG to as a matter of urgency and national interest EXECUTE kanu now.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
franchizy:
IPODS have turned all igbos to a laughing stock.
Kanu is a criminal, terorist and a fraudster. He cant be released.
I urge to FG to as a matter of urgency and national interest EXECUTE kanu now.

People now are seeing Igbos as liers

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by StrangePrick: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
pls continue exposing them

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by arejibadz(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
waytin consine Trump with nnamdi kalu

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by enigma3000: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
madness at the highest order

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
arejibadz:
waytin consine Trump with nnamdi kalu

My brother I taya o. Height of brainwashing
Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
enigma3000:
madness at the highest order

The liepobs
Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Monogamy: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Okorocha no lie afterall ..

Some of them are gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
lakhadimar:
Na wa o.

Na so we see am o. People are now calling Igbos dumb heads not knowing it is IPOB terrorist spoiling our names

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Monogamy:
Okorocha no lie afterall ..

Some of them are gullible.

Did now they are still broadcasting on their radio that Buhari is dead that it is an expensive robot they brought

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by DocHMD: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
You forge fake names and fake groups, post ridiculous Biafran news to make IPOB look stupid and then run down here shouting 'I have exposed them' but sane minds know better.
Your RENIPOB and TRIPOB reverse propaganda aint working buddy.

That piece of crap is not from Biafraherald, Radio Biafra, it is not signed by Barr. Emma Mmezu and Dr Cliff Iroanya so stop fooling yourself nobody is taking it serious. Biafrans are not as daft as you people who see a certificateless slowpoke as their lord and master.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by ninovandross(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
why some people no just get sense, must u be maad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
DocHMD:
You forge fake names and fake groups, post ridiculous Biafran news to make IPOB look stupid and then run down here shouting 'I have exposed them' but sane minds know better.

That piece of crap is not from Biafraherald, Radio Biafra, it is not signed by Barr. Emma Mmezu and Dr Cliff Iroanya so stop fooling yourself nobody is taking it serious. Biafrans are not as daft as you people who see a certificateless slowpoke as their lord and master.

E pain this my photocopied jewish alobam reach bone sha! See epistle? grin

13 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by iblawi(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nnamdi Kalu is now the ONIKUJE of Kuje, that means he can't leave his Palace in Kuje prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Opakan2: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
They are so dull and gullible.. I don't think I've seen people this slow before

Just one person can lead the whole flatron dwarfs on the planet astray.. ndo for these people o
Too bad

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by DocHMD: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

E pain this my photocopied jewish alobam reach bone sha! See epistle? grin

Mr dry-jokes alias By-force-comedian. How today? grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
DocHMD:

It is not your media so why did u guys complain last year when Radio Biafra London was closed

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Opakan2:
They are so dull and gullible.. I don't think I've seen people this slow before

Just one person can lead the whole flatron dwarfs on the planet astray.. ndo for these people o
Too bad

ezibo ndo. ha we gi sense.

the worst is that they are making Igbos look stupid

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS by colossus91(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
kestolove95:
sincerely am baffled by your generalisation bt then again i remembered...she doesnt have brain!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discos’ Collection Efficiency Drops Despite Tariff Hike / Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War / US General Nominated To Counter-Terrorism In Nigeria, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.