Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Opportunity Of A Lifetime (551 Views)

Opportunity Of A Life Time / Don't Miss This Opportunity Of Owning A FREE Plot Of Land! / Business Opportunity Of A Lifetime. Don't Miss This Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity Of A Lifetime by IamAkinzy: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Opportunity comes but once..anyone Interested in Finding out this Life Changing "Chance" I've got should add me up on whatsapp 09035298030 or drop his/her number Once!
Like the saying. "Make Hay while the Sun Shineth!"
Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime by Tbusted(m): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
senior man am interested, bt my phone doesnt have whatsapp. my mail is tbustedlakazino@gmail.com, my number is 08061519156. Thanks
Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime by brisvilla: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime by rejuvenation: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
IamAkinzy:
Opportunity comes but once..anyone Interested in Finding out this Life Changing "Chance" I've got should add me up on whatsapp 09035298030 or drop his/her number Once!
Like the saying. "Make Hay while the Sun Shineth!"

if you contact him, please come back and tell us what he is offering, am sure it will be garbage,

i, rejuvenation, the self-acclaimed critic of all money making opportunities on nairaland stand to be corrected
Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime by IamAkinzy: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
rejuvenation:

if you contact him, please come back and tell us what he is offering, am sure it will be garbage,

i, rejuvenation, the self-acclaimed critic of all money making opportunities on nairaland stand to be corrected
Mumu! Type on grin

(1) (Reply)

Mining Sector A Good And Promising Investment Opportunity / Bitcoin Cash Account Is Needed. / All Itunes And Amazon Gift Cards Needed In Bulk And In Pieces..best Rate Here �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.