Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Win A Camon Cx Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Win A Camon Cx Phone (1384 Views)

Tecno Camon X Vs Camon X Pro - Enter to win a Camon X / New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard / Unbiased Review Of The Tecno Camon CX; The Good, The Bad And The Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win A Camon Cx Phone by Kaykerry(m): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Camon CX comes with a smart dual-front-flash system to double the amount of light and brighten the imagine process adequately ,136% brighter than the previous model and 30% brighter over a single flash.

As Camon CX was launched yesterday, Tecno Mobile has an exciting news for everyone!

As you all know that keeping everyone encouraged and motivated to stay with us is what we know how to do best, hence If you miss out of this activity, it is as good as missing out on a 100 million US Dollars!!! 

Tecno Mobile would be giving out a brand new Camon CX to a lucky fan.

Watch here:
1. Theme: Invite Friends to win Camon CX
2. Duration: Mar 23rd – Apr 6th (Around 2 weeks)
3. Country: Nigeria/Tanzania/Kenya/Egypt/Ghana
4. Participants: All registered TECNO SPOT users with a profile pic using any brand of mobile phone

What are the Amazing Prizes?
1st Winner: CX (1) + T-Band (1)
2nd Winner: Power bank(1) + T-Band (1)
3rd Winner: Bluetooth earphone(1) Bluetooth Speaker(1)
4th to 6th Winner: Selfie stick (3)

How to win:
No cheating in this activity
Winners are Ranked by “Invitation number” achieved from high to low,
it’s better to share this thread to your social media networks,
ask your family, friends, colleagues, roommate, school mates etc to Join TECNO SPOT to support your entry.
The highest invite wins the contest

PS: Terms and Conditions of the Activity

How to invite Friends
a. First you should Register an TECNO SPOT account
b. After Success login to the forum-->Enter my profile-->you can see Two ways of inviting (One is QR Code, The other is Promote Link)
c. Either will be ok.

After the invitation is successful, you can see your invitation.

The official Tspot forum is

http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com

The Winners’ list update will be announced on TSPOT as well on Apr 8th;
So what are you waiting for? Start commenting below now and good luck! Winners will be announced on TSPOT. Good Luck!

1 Like

Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by Ikenah: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nyc
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by easrael(f): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Niceeeeee

Unto the next one...

OP, why don't you dash me the phone na...which level be this na

I go enter the contest sha, make we see win for this level abeg

Lol
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by Sulaymanmeek(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Make I run start invite sharp sharp!!!
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by Dandsome: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Imagine winning a phone in this current economy, oh mehn it's gonna be fun.
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by Behankey(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nice one. A chance to finally lay my hands on this beautiful device. Tecno and these giveaways though. Very customer centric
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Unto it, I'll like to own a CX. But Tecno and giveaways though, would they ever get tired?
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by missslimzy(f): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is nice
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by paolokonqueror(m): 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Damn!! Why am I just seeing this? I really would love to win the Camon CX! I need it in my life, what a phone.
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by paolokonqueror(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2017
I swear! This year alone they have already done a couple of giveaways Haaaa!

Behankey:
Nice one. A chance to finally lay my hands on this beautiful device. Tecno and these giveaways though. Very customer centric
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by dejiWEST: 12:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Lol I taya for them oh, they are always giving out phones, or trips. Imagine they took fans to Manchester City, I was like wawu

D4Daymoo:
Unto it, I'll like to own a CX. But Tecno and giveaways though, would they ever get tired?
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by dejiWEST: 12:04am On Mar 29, 2017
The Camon CX is a beauty ladies and gentlemen, not to forget how amazing the camera is. The camera is just one of the good things about the phone tbh, the entire specs is crazy!!!
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by OVA200(m): 12:20am On Mar 29, 2017
I would have love to participate but the winning chance is slim because I know some people will invite up to 100 people per day
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
dejiWEST:
Lol I taya for them oh, they are always giving out phones, or trips. Imagine they took fans to Manchester City, I was like wawu

E fit be u too
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
OVA200:
I would have love to participate but the winning chance is slim because I know some people will invite up to 100 people per day

dont relent. u can still try your luck
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by OVA200(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
D4Daymoo:

dont relent. u can still try your luck
Let wait and see sha
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by henry007(m): 12:48am On Apr 09, 2017
TECNO Camon CX vs Phantom 6: Speed test, Camera & Gaming Comparison video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a

Like/Subscribe if you love it.

Thanks.
Re: Win A Camon Cx Phone by Freelancerx: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Why didn't I stumble on this earlier. Tecno always giving out freebies and gifts. They sure know how to keep their customers happy.

(1) (Reply)

2017 Samsung J3 Emerge Needs An Urgent Buyer / Is Whatsapp Down Again? / How To Have A Twin/clone In A Picture Using Picsart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.