Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison (65876 Views)

Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More / Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by kaymart: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2017
pls, who has d current price for infinix note3 or the note3 pro?

I don't seem to understand the price of the popular online distributors, there seems to be so much discrepancy thus my reason for asking here. In case you just recently got yours, kindly oblige me.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by GenBloodykiIler: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2017
Abdstrakt:

I think anything above 1080p is just an over kill.
Once a display reaches retina level shikena.
Oneplus and Apple understands this and aren't willing to be swayed by the craze for just a higher number when in actual real life use you can't tell the difference
hmmm bros difference is clear oo
have you operated a 2k display taking note 5 lg g3 g4

hmmm difference is very clear

apple runs a different parole altogether

have you ever ask yourself is it not the same ips display Apple use some Android use too?
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by Abdstrakt(m): 7:55am On Mar 29, 2017
CHESTER48:

This phone is nonsense. I don't see any reason at all to buy this crap imagine. 16megapixel back camera socks. Pause the video when he showed it. Meaning the sensor is very low it can't even absorb light. I used Samsung g920i and the phone lagged with its ram and u want me to use 2gb.for what? Imagine 1.5 Ocracoke not even 2.0 or 2.3.lagging phone I swear snapchat filter will lag like madt with Mali old mali. U cant even run nba2k17 on that shit without lag. No USB irreversible. No fast charge. LTE has very low frequency. Not water resistant not dust resistant not splash resistant. Not glass. Copy iPhone design. Very low dpi no 4k video recording . imagine they are using 1920*1080 display resolution on a 5.5 inch phone when 5.0 phones are on 1440 x 2560. 16gb rom wtf is that. Like 11gb user space. Chaiii corning gorilla glass what. I guess they use 2.5d.nonsense instead of glass 5.tel me the reason to buy this nonsense. And I saw the price around 100k
Wtf.

You want all of these in a 75k phone? I think we should stop criticizing all the time. Apparently this phone isn't for you, your level pass this one and i also believe you understand the concept of jump and pass
If you want 4k display, gorilla glass 5 and resistance to dust and water, Samsung is the way to go but be prepared to fork out over a quarter of a million Naira.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by adecamp(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2017
Cutealexio:
I was told at SLOT that it will go for 70k, although they don't have it in stock yet
if it is 70k, I'm getting one
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by Abdstrakt(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
hmmm bros difference is clear oo
have you operated a 2k display taking note 5 lg g3 g4

hmmm difference is very clear

apple runs a different parole altogether

have you ever ask yourself is it not the same ips display Apple use some Android use too?
I have and I'm looking at one right now. IPS get level. You can't expect Apple to source their panels in the inner streets of Guangzhou.

Apple runs a different parole altogether
Errrm....no they don't.

Apple get their display from Samsung and LG, two of the biggest players in the display business and Apple do not have a monopoly on the market. If you can afford it Samsung and LG will sell for you.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Abdstrakt:

You want all of these in a 75k phone? I think we should stop criticizing all the time. Apparently this phone isn't for you, your level pass this one and i also believe you understand the concept of jump and pass
If you want 4k display, gorilla glass 5 and resistance to dust and water, Samsung is the way to go but be prepared to fork out over a quarter of a million Naira.
story for the gods. I am now using an LG g5. I've used both the g920i and the g935. I ran away from sm g935 because of very poor quality front camera the same with small g920i. Trash
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by integritylady(f): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2017
oscillation55:
True talk for the battery. All I did with the phone the battery was relatively stable throughout.
Pre-order with 5k & gets gifts plus opportunity to enter competition to win a drone.
Check my signature for contact.
Regards.
what is the price?
and can you deliver to Ekiti state
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2017
Abdstrakt:

I just another LG g5 from aliexpress for 83k.tank God for dollar price fall. Hehe.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2017
integritylady:
what is the price?
and can you deliver to Ekiti state
I will advice you to visit aliexpress now dollar price has fallen ooo.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by saxby(f): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2017
Wow, wat a great phone it is
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by kogbaski99: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is a very great device tryng to steal my heart away from my PhonePad 3
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by tosyne2much(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
goingape1:
piece of Shiite for 70k
Bros, you dey vex ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by easrael(f): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rextayne:
oga i'm interested in ur blog template o

Go and download it

It's BetterMag
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
easrael:

Go and download it
It's BetterMag
where can i download it sir
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by paolokonqueror(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol except 3200mAH is not lame, there's nothing wrong with the battery, let's be serious abeg.

olasarah:
Tecno always falling hands in terms of battery.
How will a phone with such specifications still have a battery of 3200Mah?

I'd have love it to be more expensive with a good battery, rather than the lame 3200mah.

P. S: The phone is perfect. Na battery spoil am undecided

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by paolokonqueror(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hate Techno, don't sha hate Tecno grin grin grin
Neyoor:
I still prefer infinix zero 4 to this.

dunno why I just hate the name "Techno"
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by dejiWEST: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yeah, glad Tecno has made a phone that finally supports Glo 4G LTE band
chloride6:
That band 28 is Glo's band shey?

Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by DavidoArsenal(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tecno device are always costly? Lol very false abeg. If no be value of naira to dollar, we know how Tecno phones dey always dey affordable, na wetin you know, I know, everybody know.

GenBloodykiIler:

tecno dey try ooo but they device is always costly
imagine l8 plus for 50k when I'll get hot 4 pro with higher processor and 4g capability for 52k at slot.

but in all i give it to gionee they are baba
starting from their aluminum case IR blaster amoled display huge battery etc
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by omoalajah(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jesus Christ. What is dis ?
KingsleyTMTTM:
good

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by missslimzy(f): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
TECNO devices are affordable. Blame it on dollar rate
DavidoArsenal:
Tecno device are always costly? Lol very false abeg. If no be value of naira to dollar, we know how Tecno phones dey always dey affordable, na wetin you know, I know, everybody know.

Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by datyorubaboy: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
I dont know on which standard 3200 mah is bad
paolokonqueror:
Lol except 3200mAH is not lame, there's nothing wrong with the battery, let's be serious abeg.

Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by dejiWEST: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
The heat the phone will generate? Nostradamus much? You're also comparing a 160k phone with a 75k phone? Haba!
wristbangle:

Yes but Samsung A5 (2017) is extremely beta @ 160k if u can afford the money.

This techno brand may support band 28 but the heat the phone will generate and the battery capacity may not curtail it
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by dejiWEST: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Camon CX specs are mediocre? Brother why you lying

Ade's voice

dacza:
Honestly a phone of that price with such mediocre specs just screams ripp off tongue
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by paolokonqueror(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol tbh I'm so shocked. 3200mAH is not bad at all and I think this is an amazing phone.

datyorubaboy:
I dont know on which standard 3200 mah is bad
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by paolokonqueror(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Egbon the battery is not poor, it runs on Android 7.0, has 4G LTE, 5.5" FHD IPS Touchscreen, beautiful design, just to mention a few but according to you, the camera is the only good thing about it, is that how you used to do broda?

comrChris:
the only good thing about This phone is it camera,the battery is still poor. just got infinix hot 4 at 54k with a 4000Amh battery.

Techno l hate,lnfinix l like

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by DavidoArsenal(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Like!!!! I'm surprised someone actually said Tecno devices are always expensive cause we all know that's not true at all. One of the reasons I like Tecno is cause they have always been able to sell quality devices at an affordable rate.

missslimzy:
TECNO devices are affordable. Blame it on dollar rate
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by Malawian(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Neyoor:
I still prefer infinix zero 4 to this.

dunno why I just hate the name "Techno"
Honestly, just take any tecno phone and remove the tecno and put infinix, i will buy it even for double the price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by olaoge(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=oscillation55 post=54924347]True talk for the battery. All I did with the phone the battery was relatively stable throughout.
Pre-order with 5k & gets gifts plus opportunity to enter competition to win a drone.
Check my signature for contact.
Regards.

Wanna order for the Camon CX ... how much is d price & can you deliver it in Ibadan?
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by mindtricks: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Poor Tecno!

Joke of the year?

C'mon Tecno, I think you should try harder, not this Common Camon Cx.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by sinistermind(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Got mine already
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by avicky(f): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
sinistermind:
Got mine already
Kindly give us an honest user review. I'm very particular about the camera, audio output, battery and overall performance. Thanks.
Waiting.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by sinistermind(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2017
avicky:

Kindly give us an honest user review. I'm very particular about the camera, audio output, battery and overall performance. Thanks.
Waiting.

I'm not really good at writing reviews but I can say a few things about the phone.

1. Since the phone main selling point is the Camera, that picture quality is superb. Attached is a selfie from the phone
2. Running on HiOS android version 7.0 with 2GB RAM, the phone is relatively fast and performance so far has been exceptional.
3. Audio quality is very okay for a tecno phone, if you know what I mean.
4. Battery life is okay at least for me who is always online with my phone. Can last up to 8hrs when fully charged; this is when the phone is at full fuunctinality, that is using both internet and other stuffs but can last 24hrs+ without internet and when the Ultra power saver is on. It also charges super fast. Charged from 9% to 80% within an hour.

In conclusion, I am not really a fan of tecno phones but I would say the device is a good one. This is my first tecno phone and I would give it a 4 star out of 5. If you're a picture person, it's a very good choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whatsapp Banned My Number / Superd D1 Thread / The Best Android Smartphones Under ₦40,000 ($115)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.