Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Help: Between My Current Job And Npower - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help: Between My Current Job And Npower (696 Views)

NOTICE: Npower Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal / Current Job Vacancies / Should I Date With My Current Circumstance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Between My Current Job And Npower by kessiah: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Happy weekend my fellow nairalanders, plz I am in a T-junction now, I don't know where to go, after I finish my service, while waiting for a good job, I apply for teaching in a school, I have worked there for some time, the school is now like my own, the owners of the school have taken me as their son and I put all their trust on me, am not the principal, but everything revolve round me, that is now making me not to be chanced for myself,
I apply for npower, my name came out, I have received one month stipend, I got my deployment letter today but I was posted to a primary school
Now while am confused which one to take is that,
1. The salaries are the same, because of lessons that I am taking students, I get higher in my current job and also some tips
2. The npower will give me enough chance to search for other jobs
3. I am gaining more experience in my current job, in which I might not be able to get through the npower program
4. Because npower is not an initiative, it's not a guarantee job, the security of the job is not sure, the government can decide to stop it, or someone might embezzle a month salary
5. If I decide to quit my current job, it will greatly affect the school, and also career wise, as someone that is building my career, my integrity will be shattered
I am thinking of giving a friend of mine the npower job to be running, and be collecting the money, but where he is staying is very far from the PPA, I want to rent a house so that we will stay together, but my Aunty and Uncle is advising me to quit my job, because of my not been chanced, but what am gaining there, money cannot buy
So please I need a well thought advice please
Re: Help: Between My Current Job And Npower by kessiah: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please, consider the advantages and also the disadvantages of the two
Re: Help: Between My Current Job And Npower by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
kessiah:
Happy weekend my fellow nairalanders, plz I am in a T-junction now, I don't know where to go, after I finish my service, while waiting for a good job, I apply for teaching in a school, I have worked there for some time, the school is now like my own, the owners of the school have taken me as their son and I put all their trust on me, am not the principal, but everything revolve round me, that is now making me not to be chanced for myself,
I apply for npower, my name came out, I have received one month stipend, I got my deployment letter today but I was posted to a primary school
Now while am confused which one to take is that,
1. The salaries are the same, because of lessons that I am taking students, I get higher in my current job and also some tips
2. The npower will give me enough chance to search for other jobs
3. I am gaining more experience in my current job, in which I might not be able to get through the npower program
4. Because npower is not an initiative, it's not a guarantee job, the security of the job is not sure, the government can decide to stop it, or someone might embezzle a month salary
5. If I decide to quit my current job, it will greatly affect the school, and also career wise, as someone that is building my career, my integrity will be shattered
I am thinking of giving a friend of mine the npower job to be running, and be collecting the money, but where he is staying is very far from the PPA, I want to rent a house so that we will stay together, but my Aunty and Uncle is advising me to quit my job, because of my not been chanced, but what am gaining there, money cannot buy
So please I need a well thought advice please
please give me the Npower job

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man At Prince Nwafor’s Wed / Inside The Indonesian Cannibalistic Tribe That Live High Up In Treehouses / Post An Unpopular Opinion You Have And Let It Be Rated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.