Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Dino Certificate: #westandwithdino - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Certificate: #westandwithdino (482 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Inauguration In Grand Ceremony (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Certificate: #westandwithdino by easzypeaszy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Before i start my write up i will like to first of all say EROKUN, KEYEH, PEH to all my Okun Brothers, Sisters, Mothers and Fathers on Nairaland and in Nigeria as a whole..including my senetor Sen. Dino Melaye.

Yes due to the fake, insensible, disgraceful, sourceless and unpatriotic rumors circulating about my PATRIOTIC Senator, Sen. Dino Melaye the man of his people and a true son of Okun land. I was not paid to put this write up down but the need to defend my brother and father and also Okun land as a whole.

My questions is why is it after the Magu and Oga custom controller issues at the senate, that Sen. Dino did what a patriotic, responsible and God fearing man should do, that this silly news of certificate and other unpatriotic allegations against him coming up?

We will not take it, we will sue Sahara reporters for trying to tarnish the image of our brother.
Even if he has no certificate and he's using NEPA bill we will not call him back, we will continue to support him both physically and spiritually by praying for him until he overcome his enemies and untruthful people.
I will only urge him to carry on with his life and continue to be truthful as he has always being.
We the patriotic youth of Okun land love you and support you, we see your effort.

But all those cars you're pilling up, you can sell one out of them and supporatat least eight (cool graduate to start up business.

Oseh Baba.
Re: Dino Certificate: #westandwithdino by Day11(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Dino Certificate: #westandwithdino by Okuda(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
easzypeaszy:
Before i start my write up i will like to first of all say EROKUN, KEYEH, PEH to all my Okun Brothers, Sisters, Mothers and Fathers on Nairaland and in Nigeria as a whole..including my senetor Sen. Dino Melaye.

Yes due to the fake, insensible, disgraceful, sourceless and unpatriotic rumors circulating about my PATRIOTIC Senator, Sen. Dino Melaye the man of his people and a true son of Okun land. I was not paid to put this write up down but the need to defend my brother and father and also Okun land as a whole.

My questions is why is it after the Magu and Oga custom controller issues at the senate, that Sen. Dino did what a patriotic, responsible and God fearing man should do, that this silly news of certificate and other unpatriotic allegations against him coming up?

We will not take it, we will sue Sahara reporters for trying to tarnish the image of our brother.
Even if he has no certificate and he's using NEPA bill we will not call him back, we will continue to support him both physically and spiritually by praying for him until he overcome his enemies and untruthful people.
I will only urge him to carry on with his life and continue to be truthful as he has always being.
We the patriotic youth of Okun land love you and support you, we see your effort.

But all those cars you're pilling up, you can sell one out of them and supporatat least eight (cool graduate to start up business.

Oseh Baba.

You see... this right here is why nigeria can never progress. Ogbeni stand on your own and with your family. Nobody cares about you! Standing for others.. no single stand for themselves.
Re: Dino Certificate: #westandwithdino by Cekpo34(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
easzypeaszy:

Oseh Baba.

Are you one of the beneficiaries? So he should be left alone to float a false identity because he has helped the "masses"? Let Dino honourable present his B.A cert not his Master's thesis.
Re: Dino Certificate: #westandwithdino by Justuceleague2: 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
I was not paid to write this

That's what paid people say

It's called guilt grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Development Bank Of Nigeria Set To Begin Operation, Gets CBN Licence / Impunity In National Assembly Must Be Stopped – Falana Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.