Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! (1362 Views)

Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' / Withdrawn Student from AE-FUNAI finds out it was a mistake By His Department / Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by Krystalzkris(f): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
good evening everyone...

My friend wants to sue his department for waiving his course without his consent and going ahead to graduate him even after he had applied for course retrieval..

They actually asked him to go ahead and pay his school fees and also prepare to write the course again, which he did.

Now, he saw his name on the convocation list after they had initially said he can rewrite the course..

He wants to sue his department... Any legal advise and help will be needed..

Lalasticlala, pls help move this post to the front page.. It can save a life.

Killsmith, Johnnydon22, Hahn......
Pls mods, help this post to reach fp
Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by hahn(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
I will advice he contacts a professional lawyer

I really have no experience in such a matter
Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by subtlemee(f): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Let him not waste his precious time,money and energy..he may not win
Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by rheether(f): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
hahn:

As if the question was thrown at you in particular angry
Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by Krystalzkris(f): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
hahn:

do u think he has a chance of winning the case?
Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by hahn(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
rheether:

As if the question was thrown at you in particular angry

I was mentioned. Is it a bad thing to say I do not know something about something I do not know?

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by hahn(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Krystalzkris:
do u think he has a chance of winning the case?

Honestly I cannot say. You know as naija be sad
Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by rheether(f): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
hahn:

I was mentioned. Is it a bad thing to say I do not know something about something I do not know?

Alright. You are wise.
Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by Krystalzkris(f): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
abeeeeeeeg, where all the mods dey na You guys should help a troubled friend... I need more views and opinions..
Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by killsmith(f): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Following
Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by Krystalzkris(f): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
oga seun... Help my ministry na.... This is really important and urgent... More important than explorer's threads and all those 10 things to do before blah blah blah threads... Save a life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by daewoorazer(m): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Listen

Why go thru this stress, is the course that important to him or his transcript?

Is the course a core course or an elective?

If he has the document to back it up I. E. a letter Written to the dept asking to retrieve d course, then he MAY win.

But just so you know, after your victory, you will retake the course, fine, but you will never pass it, hence never graduate...

My #zanga opinion: let it slide!

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Depends on the niggas pocket and people wey him know..

But my sister, one thing I know in naija be say.. U never fight the government and wins just like that.. cool cool
Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by borednhorny: 1:27am On Mar 25, 2017
They have put his name on convocation list. What else does he want? A refund of the school fees? He should better thank his stars and move on. Naija judiciary system, the case can drag on till eternity

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by babyfaceafrica: 3:06am On Mar 25, 2017
He will lose
Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by davspog2(m): 5:08am On Mar 25, 2017
He has seen his name on the graduating list! What else does he want? Why not let it slide? why complicate things for himself by suing the department! Because he might end up re-writing that course, over and over!

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by amprat: 5:37am On Mar 25, 2017
Maybe it's a private school cos if it's a public university your post would have been asking us to help you thank God that your name is in the convocation list.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by idu1(m): 7:38am On Mar 25, 2017
grin

The school want him to gerarahere

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by Kylekent59: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2017
amprat:
Maybe it's a private school cos if it's a public university your post would have been asking us to help you thank God that your name is in the convocation list.

No na deeper life member be that.
There are people in this life that wants to follow the right procedure.so dnt blame d person.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by killsmith(f): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Advice:: Move on.. don't start what you can't finish cos you'll definitely loose

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by davspog2(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
killsmith:
this isn't about complicating issues.... This is about fighting injustice and my refusal to settle for less...I have the potential to graduate with a first class in mathematics but I was limited and rubbished by my lecturers.... My dept waived my course and forwrded my result for graduation with a 3.48....I was shocked, i met my h.o.d and he asked me to write a letter asking for the retrieval of the result from the senate, then proceed to pay my school fees for the extra year.... I paid the fees and started attending the classes, after all the waka wey I waka for one good month, yesterday's convocation made it clear that my dept did absolutely about the issue.... I'm fighting hard for this because I intend to apply for a PhD in the University of nottingham UK where a 2:1 is the major requirement and they don't require a masters for a phd... I know how hard I worked for this.... I am ready to forfeit the degree if I don't win....
Now I get the motive.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by sirfit: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
To own your own networking site /ponzi site chat me up on WhatsApp 0807 912 3937 and get the script at a very affordable price....
Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by Basic123: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Krystalzkris:
good evening everyone...

My friend wants to sue his department for waiving his course without his consent and going ahead to graduate him even after he had applied for course retrieval..

They actually asked him to go ahead and pay his school fees and also prepare to write the course again, which he did.

Now, he saw his name on the convocation list after they had initially said he can rewrite the course..

He wants to sue his department... Any legal advise and help will be needed..

Lalasticlala, pls help move this post to the front page.. It can save a life.

Killsmith, Johnnydon22, Hahn......
Pls mods, help this post to reach fp
..U.I will say you are not worthy in character for sueing the teachers that thought you.so,you are not worthy enough to own U.I certificate.Because to be a graduate of U.I you must be worthy in character and learning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! by Krystalzkris(f): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Basic123:
..U.I will say you are not worthy in character for sueing the teachers that thought you.so,you are not worthy enough to own U.I certificate.Because to be a graduate of U.I you must be worthy in character and learning.
they are not serious... after frustrating somebody's life with unmerited poor results, then they will now tell me I don't have character... tell D VC dat I said he is mad...

(1) (Reply)

Do Anybody Has The Idea Of Fees For STCW / How To Use Mobile Phone To Check Jamb Admission Status / "I Had 04, 07 Out Of 100" Meet UNILORIN With Lowest CGPA That Won Oxford Scholar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.