Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls (3101 Views)

Gravitex Decorative Paint For Walls / Wallpaper Vs Paint :the Better Choice For Your Walls / Bad Rendering Or Plastering Of Your Walls: Here Is What To Do - Engr. Osaz' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by FirstS2B(f): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wallpapering your walls instead of painting has many advantages. Here are some them: With wallpaper, you can choose from
hundreds of patterns, colors, and design.
Some wallpapers can be painted, allowing
you to put some texture in the room while
still adding your favorite paint color.
You can even vary the way the wallpaper is
placed in the room. Some rooms look great
with a wallpaper border in the room, while
others look best with a full wallpapering.
Some homeowners choose to put wallpaper
on half of their walls with a border at the
chair-rail length, thus giving them another
way to decorate with wallpaper.
As the homeowner, wallpaper becomes an
extension of your personality.
Wallpaper is easy to clean. Most of today’s
wallpapers are coated so that they wipe
clean from common household marks.This
makes your wall covering more durable
than some paints, which fade over repeated
scrubbings.
For rooms where the walls are prone to get
dirty, wallpaper is a great option. Besides
being easy to clean, the patterns on the
paper will help hide dirt and smudges.
Finally, wallpaper can hide blemishes in the
wall’s plaster far better than a coat of paint.
There are many benefits to wallpaper. The
key is to get the right wallpaper for the job!

1 Like

Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by FirstS2B(f): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Call or whatsapp 08025101177 for your wallpaper today. We sell and install for you.
Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by FirstS2B(f): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Many designs to choose from.

Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by subtlemee(f): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
You are right OP,i haven't painted my walls close to two years now cos I'm using wall paper
Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by decatalyst(m): 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
subtlemee:
You are right OP,i haven't painted my walls close to two years now cos I'm using wall paper

Nah every year u wan dey paint before? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by subtlemee(f): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
decatalyst:

Nah every year u wan dey paint before? undecided

Yes because of the way the house was built it is exposed to damp so I was always having molds on the walls
Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by FirstS2B(f): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2017
More designs....
Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by FirstS2B(f): 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
subtlemee:
Thank you, madam. Refer your friends needing wallpaper or 3D wall panels to us.
Call or whatsapp 08025101177 now.
Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by FirstS2B(f): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
It's time you change the look of your walls. Wallpapers come in various designs like bricks, floral, etc. Call us now on 08025101177.
Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by FirstS2B(f): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
FirstS2B:
Call or whatsapp 08025101177 for your wallpaper today. We sell and install for you.
Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by klbakare(m): 7:33am On Apr 26, 2017
I love ur wall papers...but u shud give an idea. Of the price here, like so so so amount per square metre

1 Like

Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by FirstS2B(f): 3:47pm On May 01, 2017
klbakare:
I love ur wall papers...but u shud give an idea. Of the price here, like so so so amount per square metre

Thanks. There are different sizes available but the smallest size is the 5 sqm roll which costs only N6500.
Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by FirstS2B(f): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Beautiful wallpaper designs for your walls...

Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hw much does it cost?
Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by FirstS2B(f): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2017
It's the time of year you need to make your home good looking for yuletide. Call us to wallpaper your walls for a gorgeous look.
Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by FirstS2B(f): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
Your walls need to be brought to life with our wallpapers, so call us now!
Re: Wallpapers, Not Paint For Your Walls by Homeyfav: 12:23pm On May 11, 2023
No matter your taste in interior decoration, there is very likely going to be a design or style of wallpaper to match it.

(1) (Reply)

LG Body Guard Home Theater System-lhd675bd(usb Video) / SOLD Cheap 3 Bedroom Bungalow ( All Ensuite) In Ajah For Sell / Abuja Properties 4 Sale(Lands,Bungalows,Duplex): 08036004788

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.