Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? (71122 Views)

How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / My Wife Wants To Leave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by fisfat(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2017
You should never denounce your baby. Be patient. You'll find who'll love you even with your baby. Trust me
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by ademoladeji(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
I had a child 8 years ago. Ever since then, having a long lasting relationship is a big problem because they leave me with the excuse of my child been an issue. My last relationship has left me shattered and the last thing i want to do is deny my baby. Am confused pls friends what do you advise i do? Am not getting any younger. Thanks as i await you comments.

Sorry about that but never deny your baby. A man who truly loves you will marry you with your child.

The future is bright for you both
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by repogirl(f): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Focus on yourself and your kid and all other things will follow.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by sixtus3606(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
I had a child 8 years ago. Ever since then, having a long lasting relationship is a big problem because they leave me with the excuse of my child been an issue. My last relationship has left me shattered and the last thing i want to do is deny my baby. Am confused pls friends what do you advise i do? Am not getting any younger. Thanks as i await you comments.
please I'd like us to have a private chat.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:

Ask the person who made you to keep the pregnancy what was their plan for you.

3 Likes

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2017
The right person would stick around and accept your child like his own.

Some people don't want to be with someone who already has a child. I know I wouldn't want to be with s man who has a child.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by coolcharm(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2017
No young dude wants 'after 1'

Honestly, you can try older men or single dads.

They will be more understanding.

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by columbus007(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Hope we can get to talk better. try reach me on 08095300265. a text will do
so?
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by noziz(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:

u being fine o. oya come i go friend u like dat i no mind ur 8yrs old child grin
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by NgoziOkoli(f): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Will you allow your son to marry an "after 1"?

The question may be harsh but that is necessary to answer you.

The truth remains that as an "after 1", your choices are limited as most Naija young men can't put up with marrying a single mother, the few that can are in their super minority.

My advice is that you should take care of your girl and stay good. What is yours shall be yours
so because shes an " after one" she should not feel loved?

Now its clear to me something is wrong with d functioning of your brain. If you don't have something meaningful to say why not face your failed political analyst career. Shame!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Tonero231: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2017
The right person for you will accept you wholly
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by segzyogondus(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2017
Your child is your flesh and blood if they won't accept your child today you still have to wait cos there is one thing for sure the right person would definitely come just stop being in a hurry of accepting every man cos the fact you have a kid is not something guys take easily also ladies don't take that easily from guys so my advice is do not reject your child cos of any man if the man would accept you then he has to accept your child if not just let go of him
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by hysteriabox(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2017
The right man will not run cos of this. Funny many guys with children dont see it as an issue for dem, but cant see ladues with kids as adequate partners.
If you hide it, then be ready to hide for the rest of your life
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by nickxtra(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2017
Look out for a single dad, get closer to such and some thing must lead to another. Come back and thank me later.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by chloride6: 9:15am On Mar 25, 2017
Somebody here ready nailed this issue.....

You have to widen your gauze...

Divorcees, widowers the whole lot.....

I'm sure you will be happy when you do
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Apina(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
It's being not been. I bet u were distracted while trying to tell ur story, that's why u made that mistake. I could come here tomorrow and rub it in you face, but would that make me better than u, I don't think so. Could u actually deny it and perhaps try to cover it up, probably but that would mean you ain't proud of yourself and don't appreciate how far u have come. If you eventually refuse to accept that u made a mistake, it would simply mean that u are incorrigible. Lastly, from experience, admitting one's mistake is better than being found out. My humble opinion
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by OMOTOWO(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
how old are you.. Let us hook up.. I don't mind. I am single and I believe your kid should not be a barrier. You can send me a pm
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2017
joliefille:
I know of women that don't have a child/children and they have not seen anyone to settle down with in their 30s and 40s.

Having a child to love and cherish would have made their situation more bearable.
Those women have themselves to blame. There are way more men than women in Nigeria and any woman who hasn't gotten married in her 30s has herself to blame.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2017
Viking007:
Thread is now on front page: take cover. I foresee lots of bashing.
One is already here o.. cheesy

NgoziOkoli:

Now its clear to me something is wrong with d functioning of your brain. If you don't have something meaningful to say why not face your failed political analyst career. Shame!
Oga why the bitterness?

5 Likes

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Antoeni(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2017
Look for a single dad too who will understand, because A GTB staff can nt go ZENITH Bank to collect salary

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Opakan2: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2017
Next time you'll close your legs till marriage

in case you don't know.. no sane man will consider a lady attached emotionally elsewhere not to talk of child.. who should foot the bill or carry d cross of another man if I may ask

It's your cross anywaiz, you'll have to carry it

3 Likes

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by kkboy(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2017
Your problem is that you have been going into relationship with immature and unexposed folks. Step up your game, fashi, small boys and stick to matured men I bet you having a baby will even make you more loved and appreciated
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by ghostmist: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2017
nasha1:

You are dating wrong people.U need 2 open up to a range of people even those u think are not ur spec.I bet all these men you are dating are within your age grade and not ready 2 settle down.There are a lot of single dads out there and divorced men too, give everyone a chance and stop being choosy.All these babymamas out there didn't impregnant themselves,the babydaddies are responsible for that.
She does not choose the men. Men do the picking...if non of those people you specified picked her, what will she do?

Absolutely nothing! Women are often deluded in thinking they have the option of "choice" when it comes to men. However, the grimm reality is that, it is the men who choose...

Also, the number of men that are likely to show interest in them decrease the older they get

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2017
How early do you tell the guys that try to date that you have a child?

chiomababy22:
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by MARKone(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
Dont ever think of denying ur child, or not telling ir partner. One day you will meet that man that will lobe you and your daughter. taking her as his own, there are men out there.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2017
Never deny your child.

Someone would eventually accept you with everything good / bad.

But honestly, you have to work twice as hard as a single baby less girl to hold down a man.

Maybe it's an ego thing but men don't like taking care of another man's kid.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by ZoneBslayer(m): 9:19am On Mar 25, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

the guy just reiterated what the op herself said for Pete sake! why do you lots love deception? the op already admitted the fact that her child has been a deal breaker in her relationships, so why are you attacking the person you quoted? oya tell the op that everything is all rosy, since you all prefer sweet nothings to hard truths..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Jabioro: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2017
You want to the deny your precious gift.Dont ever do that., all those men given you excuses base on your child were not in love with you..
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2017
There was never love in the first place for those guys the way I see it. Possibly they wanted the sex and that ends it, bearing another man's burden seems to be a burden - to them and not a disease. Unless in time past they won't have their own kids.

Ask for God's guidance on your knees. And always be honest, God will surely give you someone - Someday.

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2017
Women choices are limited to the Men that approach them... they have a limited option of choice. While as for us Men, we just have the illusion of infinite options to choose from.... just because a man approaches a lady doesn't mean she would be interested. At the end of the day both parties have to choose each other.

ghostmist:
She does not choose the men. Men do the picking...if non of those people you specified picked her, what will she do?

Absolutely nothing! Women are often deluded in thinking they have the option of "choice" when it comes to men. However, the grimm reality is that, it is the men who choose...

Also, the number of men that are likely to show interest in them decrease the older they get
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by tintingz(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2017
Marriage is good but it is not for everybody.

I will advice you to focus on taking care of your daughter and don't ever deny her.

Nigerian men don't go for after one and this is mostly a problem from the guy's family. Nigeria parents always pressure ladies especially, to get married, there are even single ladies(non-single mum) in their 30s not yet married and they are desperate.

Keep your esteem high, there will be that man that will accept you and your daughter. @chiomababy22
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by tayoxx(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2017
NubiLove:
How early do you tell the guys that try to date that you have a child?

simple... for me I've got no issue with someone being a single mum or not.. so long as u rock my boat.. we go cruise..having a kid is a big news.. don't break it to me in the middle of the journey.. tell me from the beginning lemme know what I'm up against

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.