Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,446 members, 7,801,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? (71112 Views)

How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / My Wife Wants To Leave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by rexxi(m): 5:04am On Mar 27, 2017
My dear the truth is better, de run away becos they are not meant for u. When the real man comes he will stay.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
adimsmt:

Never in your life will you compromise the relationship you have with your child for anything, instead you make your child the most valuable relationship ever. I don't know the circumstance the child came about, but believe me it does not matter my dear everything happen for a purpose. Any man who because of an innocent eight years old who is a gift from God decide not to be in relationship with you don't deserve you in the first place. As a man if you can't accept me the way i am likewise you if man can't accept you the way you are why waste your time. Please you understand that sometimes this so called relationships are over rated, So my honest advice will be build the pillars of your relationships around your child, make sure you are good person, work hard in being a strong and independent woman God will guide you and your time will definitely come.
thanks

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Caseless:
do not lie. The real man that would love you and your baby will come very soon. Some men love ladies like you.

Specs of the man that's coming: 1. tall(in Nigerian definition)

2: slim
3: quiet.

He's coming....

TB Joshua mood assumed
funny. Thanks
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Caseless: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2017
chiomababy22:
funny. Thanks
you're welcome! When he comes , do let us know.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2017
Caseless:
you're welcome! When he comes , do let us know.
amen, i will
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by browniex: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Acidosis:
Some will leave you because of your 8 year old child.

but remember that many more will leave because of the circumstance that led to the birth of the child, and the father of the child.

Note also that even if you are as beautiful as the morning star, sent down from heaven by God, a lot of men will run if for instance they discover that your baby daddy is a police officer, military guy, a thug, a trouble maker or street gangster. It doesn't make them "weak" though. Nobody likes a troublemaker.

In fact, I've seen men leave because of the stubbornness of the baby.. An 8 year old, especially when he's male may frustrate your new man. It takes understanding and love for everyone to co-exist peacefully.

All things being equal, everything will work for your good. It is actually easier for someone like you to get married to a good man than one with a 6 month or 1 year old baby. No newly wedded husband would buy pampers for his less than 1 year old step-child. Or will the mother come to do omigwo for her son's step-child? Such won't happen even on Nollywood. So no worries, your man will locate you, you've passed the stage of worry and fear, you only have to be a little more patient.

you are right,I met a beautiful lady,and loved her alot we got on well together, and she revealed to me that she has 2 kids,but I was already into her so I did not mind,I just kept loving her.but the relationship came to a stop when her baby daddy came into the picture, he just came from nowhere and wanted the girl back,he kept calling and threatening me,he told me he was prepared for war with me,he sent me several death threats,I had to report him to the police and got him arrested, the situation got so messy till I finally decided that am not ready for such drama.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Odkosh: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
nasha1:

oh now from saying in ur previous post that women dont have a choice only men do the choosing to the only time they ever get the chance 2 choose? U are a confirm idi0t! an educated illiterate, better do well in italy where u are looking 4 admission because u sound so slow. A man walking to chat u up 4 a relationship is not choosing, it's showing interest, the woman choose if she want 2 go along or not.and yes u f00l.
when i said u are an ignorant teenager u thought i am saying rubbish.women have slide into men dms and initiate a conversation who lead 2 marriage 2 some.for the fact that it has never happen 2 u doesnt mean it does not exist.in a civilised world, women take men to launch and dinner and initiate the relationship,are they from planet mars? for the fact that they are few doesnt make it impossible or non existent.
stay in school, u will do the world a big favour, and this one is fighting 2 go abroad,u will be back with the next deportation plane.ignorant!
professor of linguistic, hope you are seeing your grammar. 'Not a conversation who lead to marriage', it is ' a conversation which leads to marriage'. I won't bash you for this, cos am a man. My correction is enough grin

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by nasha1(f): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Odkosh:
professor of linguistic, hope you are seeing your grammar. 'Not a conversation who lead to marriage', it is ' a conversation which leads to marriage'. I won't bash you for this, cos am a man a Bleep boy. My correction is enough grin
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Odkosh: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
nasha1:

another teenage idiot.my parents are more together than the stupid family u come from.for u 2 deduct that i come 4rom a broken home just because i stated my opinion makes u the biggest f00l.it is boy like u women should not choose from, cant have a discussion without being emotional.stop quoting me, i dont talk 2 small boys. who is talking about marrying a single mum not being an issue? comprehension seems to be ur problem.read my post 2 the response very well before displaying ur ignorance.

what is the circumstance of the man who Bleep her and led 2 him impregnate her?
imagine an educated lady from a family of achiever. the guy didn't insult your family, you just shout that his family is stupid. yet you want him to believe you are not from a broken home. you can never know the value of parents.

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by nasha1(f): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Odkosh:
imagine an educated lady from a family of achiever. the guy didn't insult your family, you just shout that his family is stupid. yet you want him to believe you are not from a broken home. you can never know the value of parents.

Nairalanders I present to u the MOST foolish BOY of NL. I am torturing him since morning, he has been crying like the stupid fool that he is.this kind of man that nag like a market woman,spit. grin grin grin grin are u related to TPIA? Parent? ask ur mother to tell u who your father is. wink

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by nasha1(f): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bingo Odkhost, who let the dog out

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
thank you all for your advice..........am indebted to you all. thanks nairaland

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
chiomababy22:
thank you all for your advice..........am indebted to you all. thanks nairaland
reply your pm
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
mikolo80:
carry your cross. you show lack of home judgement as a baby mama
thanks
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by mikolo80: 5:10am On Apr 06, 2017
chiomababy22:
thanks
cheers
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by mikolo80: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
chiomababy22:
thanks
seriously consider divorcee and single father or second wife and if you meet single guy who doesn't mind (let them know from the beginning so they don't waste your time) then bonus for you.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by frozen70(f): 1:08am On Dec 30, 2017
I had a child 8 years ago. Ever since then, having a long lasting relationship is a big problem because they leave me with the excuse of my child been an issue. My last relationship has left me shattered and the last thing i want to do is deny my baby. Am confused pls friends what do you advise i do? Am not getting any younger. Thanks as i await you comments.

Be yourself, relax yourself, time or no time that child you have is the most priceless gift you can ever get. Don't hide your self or your past to anyman that comes your way, those who will love love will come your way and appreciate and accept you the way you are.
Learn to make yourself happy and give joy to yourself, marriage is not as sweet as you think. Lastly don't expect every relationship you go into to end in marriage, just be positive in your mind.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by loshybab(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
happyheart:
Be grateful girl! Lots of people are spending millions to have a child to no avail.
That said, hope you didn't let yourself go after child birth.
Are your boobs saggy? If yes wear a tight fitting bra to bed and apply a mixture if coconut oil and Shea butter to your boobs daily.
If your tummy is big, use the tummy water regimen, it works
If your vagina is loose( some face this challenge naturally not cos of promiscuity. Some don't return to tight) do kegel exercises ( google)and make sure you wash your v regularly with warm water, lime and vinegar tp keep it tight
Insert white fkagyl once every month after your period to keep it fresh.
Quit talking about your child all the time. Sometimes it scares the men. Keep whatever sob story you have About the father of your child to yourself. Don't spill all in the beginning.
Finally build your confidence. See yourself as beautiful and special. Don't have a low esteem cos you have a child.
A man who will love you, will love you even if you have 10 kids.
Hope this helps.
Do u realise wearing a bra to bed increases the risk of breast cancer? There is a better remedy to a saggy breast than wearing bra to bed daily...for how long will she do that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.