Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? (71143 Views)

How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / My Wife Wants To Leave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Mouthgag: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nutase:
Go back to politics section before we stone you comot for here.
Answer the question madam!
I WILL NEVER MARRY AFTER 1 UNLESS I'M AFTER 1 TOO.
NONSENSE!
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by dragonking3: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
I had a child 8 years ago. Ever since then, having a long lasting relationship is a big problem because they leave me with the excuse of my child been an issue. My last relationship has left me shattered and the last thing i want to do is deny my baby. Am confused pls friends what do you advise i do? Am not getting any younger. Thanks as i await you comments.
I have a friend that denied her own child. Finally she got married but guess what? The husband found out and divorced her after several fights.

Now she is single again. So go and ponder about it.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by happyheart(f): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Be grateful girl! Lots of people are spending millions to have a child to no avail.
That said, hope you didn't let yourself go after child birth.
Are your boobs saggy? If yes wear a tight fitting bra to bed and apply a mixture if coconut oil and Shea butter to your boobs daily.
If your tummy is big, use the tummy water regimen, it works
If your vagina is loose( some face this challenge naturally not cos of promiscuity. Some don't return to tight) do kegel exercises ( google)and make sure you wash your v regularly with warm water, lime and vinegar tp keep it tight
Insert white fkagyl once every month after your period to keep it fresh.
Quit talking about your child all the time. Sometimes it scares the men. Keep whatever sob story you have About the father of your child to yourself. Don't spill all in the beginning.
Finally build your confidence. See yourself as beautiful and special. Don't have a low esteem cos you have a child.
A man who will love you, will love you even if you have 10 kids.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
I had a child 8 years ago. Ever since then, having a long lasting relationship is a big problem because they leave me with the excuse of my child been an issue. My last relationship has left me shattered and the last thing i want to do is deny my baby. Am confused pls friends what do you advise i do? Am not getting any younger. Thanks as i await you comments.

You're a baby mama...
I'm a baby daddy...
Easier for us together than going after people without any past issue
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by muhakeem(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
thank God you have a child already, what about couples married for years without a child.. before you start a relationship, be truthful enough to let the man know what's up and if he is comfortable enough and loves you, he continues but if otherwise he leaves... I pray God see you thru, let me just guess its a test from God, what would be would be... keep calm
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by happyheart(f): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Flat tummy water

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nwendi26: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Be proud of who you are. When the right man for u comes, he will stay and even treat your baby as his
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Kbs468(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
Let Love Lead OK including that of your daughter too dear
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by karwa: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
U Are Too Beautiful To Compromise A Rare Virtue Of Honesty For Any Man,wait,millions Are Searching For Your Type. What About Those That Kill Theirs?Down To Earth Honesty Is What I Look Out 4 In A Woman.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by cstr151: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
But why will a young man with a bright prospects be looking to settle down with an after one. With all the baggage that comes with it, when he can start off on a clean slate.
I mean ladies should put themselves in the guy's shoes na. Most of these women won't advise their brothers to attempt such.
That is why choices are important. We must be ready to bear the consequences of our early life choices.
You can't have an eight year old child and you expect to just get married to a dream man at the drop of a hat.

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by cstr151: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nwendi26:
Be proud of who you are. When the right man for u comes, he will stay and even treat your baby as his
Which right man? So a man that does not want such burden in his life is not the right man?

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Josev: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sweet heart I feel you should go back to your drawing board and re -establish yourself before putting yourself out again and plus I believe when you make plans to better yourself,the right man will come.*STAY FOCUSED*[b][/b]
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by JerryTemi(f): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
All you guys want is the best but please are you people in any way the best?you want deny your baby Abi but before then listen to this,check or read the history of the formal governor of Abia,and his predecessor.my dearest sister tell yourself that you are the best.look at Genevieve Nnaji,oh no make me vex check other celebrities and their kids and you are here begging one guy like that. abeg no vex na gold dey there answer me.Nobody can love you more than your own kids.

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kondomatic:
They are cheap and silly because they don't want to marry a single mom.

You reason foolishly sometimes.

The Op just stated that she had a child years ago but your warped mind didn't tell you that the reason men leave after hearing that may not just be bcoz she has a child but because of the circumstances that lead to her having a child, the life she lead before having that child, her life after, the father of the child etc.
Single moms get married always so why is her case different?

You need start thinking before you comment.

Na u try pass reasoning wt the kid.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Kayceenaz(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:

Dear friend, you need to read this article for key clues on how to navigate your situation.
https://www.nairaland.com/3700756/hinging-essence-marriage-distorted-perception
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Will you allow your son to marry an "after 1"?

The question may be harsh but that is necessary to answer you.

The truth remains that as an "after 1", your choices are limited as most Naija young men can't put up with marrying a single mother, the few that can are in their super minority.

My advice is that you should take care of your girl and stay good. What is yours shall be yours

Smh
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by eedris85(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
I have such experience before now (even though am a male) simply because I became a father at a young age. Anyway, its all a bygone story now.
Am based in kano, kindly reach me on 080652223915 if you care.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by CoolVoice(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:

Don't ever deny your child for no reason in the world. You'll definitely find the one for you, those guys you've been meeting were just playing you they never really loved you... So it's not your fault, hold on to your child and always tell the truth. Trust me you'll meet the right person for you.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by samuelson06(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
degamemaster:
This is the most useless and wicked comment on this post. Don't settle for a half baked man... your choice of man is not limited... any man that does not love the child... bla bla bla. Now tell yourself the truth, can you settle for a baby mama after seeing numerous single girls and knowing fully well that the challenges that comes with such situations especially when the child grows are enormous. Most guys avoids such situation not because they don't love the child and mother but because of future occurences and don't forget that we're africans and in africa where marriages are respected and expected by and of the both families to make inputs.

You are a low breed. Pride and arrogance won't let you calm down and talk. I can't argue with you please.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by bolivnnaija: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
Your child is all that matters now. As the guy above has said, continue to work on yourself and the right person will come along. Best wishes
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by robosky02(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Will you allow your son to marry an "after 1"?

The question may be harsh but that is necessary to answer you.

The truth remains that as an "after 1", your choices are limited as most Naija young men can't put up with marrying a single mother, the few that can are in their super minority.

My advice is that you should take care of your girl and stay good. What is yours shall be yours

you can do better angry

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by 1234onyekwe: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
queenblossom:
My advice to u is to forget guys. They are bad. They are d worst creature on earth. Concentrate on ur life and ur child's life. Am happy that u had a child. Take care of him/her. Look for things that makes u happy and do those things. Guys will only cause u pain,heartbreak and sorrow. They don't worth it. U will be saying that u want to settle down one day and be happy. But I tell u that will even multiply ur problems d more.
look at what someone who's looking forward to matrimony is saying, m so sorry for you, b/cos you heart broken doesn't mean that you won't one day look for these the same guys u are bad mouthing.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by barajo1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
start ur rltnship by telling the guy u have a kid. Dont let him see you as single for too long before hitting him wt the fact. It might be shocking and most will run.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by oyejideogunjumo: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
Maintain ur stand. Anybody that will marry u will have to knw early.Hindra Gandhi said 'Three things can not be hidden for ever,the sun,the moon and the truth.Look outside fresh suitors,try widower or reasonable divorce too.
with prayers, God will see u thru..
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Exceptional96(f): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
modelmike7:
Honesty pays.... Never ever deny your baby at any time pls. She should be your EVERYTHING for now. The most important thing now is to work on your self to be a real lady with good prospects and not like our self proclaim "slay queens and slay mamas". You have a bright future ahead sis. The Mr Right will come in due time. Regards to your daughter...........
Btw, you are beautiful!! All the best!!
U nailed it

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Originalsly: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
@Op.... as soon as the guy show first sign of wanting a relationship.... even before he knows your name... let him know you have a child... and the child's age. He must know what he has to deal with. .. and can keep it moving if he has problems with the package. Don't ever keep it a secret.... whatever is hidden in the dark will come to light. If I'm in a relationship with you.... wedding day set.... two days before marriage to tell me you have a child... that marriage is not happening. Why?.... not because of the child... because you cannot be trusted... what other secrets are you hiding?... will you later let me know you had killed and mutilated you previous boyfriend?.... because he didn't buy you Valentines Day gift? Tell the truth free your mind.

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by octopusfreaky(f): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
@tonyebarcanista and tosyne2much, na ur type dey make some people commit suicide. To that guy dat suggested her marrying a 55 years man, God forgive you..To d OP, where is the father of the baby and why cant you go to him. You neeed to give reasons why you cant marry the man.
Ask God for forgiveness and become a worker in the house of God and see God work wonders.
Then, you come back on this same nairaland to give testimony.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by tosyne2much(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
octopusfreaky:
@tonyebarcanista and tosyne2much, na ur type dey make some people commit suicide. To that guy dat suggested her marrying a 55 years man, God forgive you..To d OP, where is the father of the baby and why cant you go to him. You neeed to give reasons why you cant marry the man.
Ask God for forgiveness and become a worker in the house of God and see God work wonders.
Then, you come back on this same nairaland to give testimony.
I'm an advocate of the truth that's why my words normally come like the rattle of a gun cheesy
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by octopusfreaky(f): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm am advocate of the truth that's why my words normally come like the rattle of a gun cheesy
Nahh, it isnt needed on ds thread, advice her only and if u cant. Let go cox you are not her Creator.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
octopusfreaky:
Nahh, it isnt needed on ds thread, advice her only and if u cant. Let go cox you are not her Creator.
My dear, I believe you know we are in the part of the world where stigma is placed on single mothers and nothing can change it

All she should be praying for is a man that accept her and her responsibilities
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by octopusfreaky(f): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
My dear, I believe you know we are in the part of the world where stigma is placed on single mothers and nothing can change it

All she should praying for is a man that accept her and her responsibilities
Ohhh yaeah and she will get sooonn.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by egbabiekperemo1: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
chigoizie7:

All man to his or her own opinions.

She made a mistake , a costly mistake @ that. And for that, we must stone her?

Every encounter in life is either a lesson or a blessing, whichever it is, it is not a waste.

She already made the mistake , all we need to do is encourage her to move with her life.

I choose nice words and consolations because some people can't handle some issues, I try to encourage her to see it as a blessing so that she don't take her anger on the innocent child.

And next time, if u can't make ur points in a civilized manner, avoid my mentions

Sharrap son

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.