Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,289 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home (27645 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by Sunmolar(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2017
I have to find my lost whistle or get a new one

1 Like

Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by blackboy(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2017
This matter no be blame on Saraki. I pay my boy to buy rice from Shoprite. He tells me it's 20k. I give him 20k if he goes to a local dealer negotiates 15k how is it my fault that the 20k rice was bout for 15k.

It's the clearing agent that messed up with the connivance of the customs at the Lagos port. Saraki is too big to be handling duty and transporting by himself.
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by AngelicBeing: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2017
HottestFire:
Too many cases on Saraki's head
A leopard can never change his skin, Saraki has 1000 PHD's in stealing , corruption, looting, rub my back and l rub yours, he deserves to be throw into the Ocean to be eaten by sharks, where is my cane to flog these wicked thief called Saraki, nonsense sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by Factfinder1(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2017
grin grin
Basfaq:
lol.madness dey for your head. grin

angry grin grin
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by Jabioro: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2017
When Saraki media spoke man said his boss have nothing to do with Range Rover SUV, I countered him on this forum that his hand are not clean,.I sighted an instances of letter and oral confession. Our leaders used their position to corrupt, evade taxes, and do what a common man couldn't have done. As a man occupying that exalted seat of third man citizen, and an obvious allegations is been level against him, couple with past, he need to resign or let house do the needful.. The outside countries are watching us with keen interest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by Sunmolar(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Nigerians keep coming for your liberation is HERE
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by mathemagician3: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Typical Yoruba man. Always ready to snitch and rat you out.

Someone gave you a rewarding job to do out of his own goodwill but just when the going gets tough you rat him out like your progenitor AFONJA.

Phucking snitch! I can't even employ a Yoruba man to look after my cat.

Phucking RATS!

1 Like

Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by Solmax(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2017
Even the date on the letter is wrong 2107
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by Xerum(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2017

Someone gave you a rewarding job to do out of his own goodwill but just when the going gets tough you rat him out like your progenitor AFONJA.

Phucking RATS!

Bros,
Who do you like this!? Must every thread be reduced to tribal / ethnic rant!? Go take your medicine o.

3 Likes

Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by showboy90s(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2017
As in I'm tired of this epic series about d Senate President. When will this series finish oooo...
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by Bora26: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2017
haulage from lagos to abuja,is not for 350 kobo is even more than 350k, the driver claims he dont have 350 kobo ,
please ask the driver if was paid for the job? the driver also claim he is into haulage business for years and he dont have 350 kobo
he i have my way ,i will get the driver arested.HE IS A BLOODY LIAR
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by teepain: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2017
blackboy:
This matter no be blame on Saraki. I pay my boy to buy rice from Shoprite. He tells me it's 20k. I give him 20k if he goes to a local dealer negotiates 15k how is it my fault that the 20k rice was bout for 15k.

It's the clearing agent that messed up with the connivance of the customs at the Lagos port. Saraki is too big to be handling duty and transporting by himself.

u can't absolve Saraki of complicity in this saga.

The lack of payment of duty on the vehicle was brought to his attention but rather than ensure that duty was paid he wrote, by proxy, to the Customs requesting the release of the vehicle. That attempt exposed Saraki as one who wanted to circumvent the laws of the land.

3 Likes

Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by Bora26: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2017
haulage from lagos to abuja,is not for 350 kobo is even more than 350k, the driver claims he dont have 350 kobo ,
please ask the driver if was paid for the job? the driver also claim he is into haulage business for years and he dont have 350 kobo
If i have my way ,i will get the driver arested.HE IS A BLOODY LIAR
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by Aburi001: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Customs again?
These people and​ bribe are 5 & 6
Bros, read the story very well.....this time, read slowly tongue
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by obyrich(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2017
Flyingngel:
This driver may think that everybody is a fool. Before he took the responsibility of moving the said vehicle, he say the discrepancies with the mobile number but because it is Senate President that owns it so nothing will happen along the way. Young pls carry your cross.
It's possible he didn't see it.
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by Agenda20: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2017
God lead Nigeria aright
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by Och77(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2017
iambijo:
If you are poor man in nigeria, you are in deep shit, now he can't have his truck back oya saraki give em 400k to get his truck back, he said does'nt have even 350kobo.

And do u think customs will be naive enough to collect the N350,000, now that the driver has blown it open? The driver mouth too run sef, he should have been silent about that. Now it's gonna be a long thing
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by sshalom(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2017
We await the next episode of argument and counter-arguments! It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by BBBlaze: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2017
dis is wat u get as a reward wen u deal wit pple wit corrupt minds; especially naija poliKItions
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by greatest31: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2017
Please, what is wrong with Nigerians, do we have dumb people in this country?

First, I want to say that the date of the letter that I saw there is wrong 10th January 2107. This made that letter invalid.

Secondly, the stamp is having another date March 2017, please, when did this car thing happened? today is just 25th of March 2017.

Nigerians, please wake up.

I don't believe rubbish with invalid dates. You cannot write a letter in January and certify it in March. Something is wrong.
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by ikp120(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Who noticed the date on that official document 2107?
WTF!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by maasoap(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2017
veekid:
Someone cannot play with Alli again?
You want to play with Ali? Okay o.
Where is Dino again? Can he put mouth for this issue?
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by Ademoore07(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2017
Point 1: the range rover was seized in Ore, Ogun state. My Olodo driver, Ore is in ondo state, not Ogun state.
Point 2: he conveyed the ride from his ikoyi residence on his way to abj. Sincerely speaking, saraki be mumu. Since you have your ride in ikoyi residence, why don't you register it there with his plate number intact, then call your driver to ride it down to abuja. Do u know that convertible chevrolet owned by oshokomole was imported and registered in lagos. It was driven down to ekiti by road, not byconsulting those local haulage goats
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by mu2sa2: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2017
I have said it before that by the time this certfied fraudster called Bukola Saraki is finished with the Nass nigeria will have to redefine corruption.

1 Like

Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by jaxxy(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2017
tribalistseun:
We all know the people that if you do business with, they will always backstab you anytime.

Its about d truth. No sacred cow. I am for everybody and nobody. Lol
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by maasoap(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2017
mathemagician3:

Phucking RATS!
I strongly doubt how far you can go in life with all these manifestations in your life. They're scary and worrisome!

1 Like

Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by masseratti: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Oga ooo,this story might be true tho,sahara reporters,hmmmmm,with all the names mention,you guys are really hot,dont ask me how.
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by Larrykaysail(m): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2017
Take a look at the date on that document, lol
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by matrix75: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2017
even the date on the letter is 10th January 2107 a date in the next century. what a joke and fraud
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by olowobaba10: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2017
I SWALLOW ANY STORY I READ ON SAHARA REPORTERS WITH A PINCH OF SALT !
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by Abokisulay(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2017
Saraki please pay Baba na he has kids and that truck his only source of livelyhood.

abeg help the Old man.
Re: Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home by mathemagician3: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2017
maasoap:

I strongly doubt how far you can go in life with all these manifestations in your life. They're scary and worrisome!

I'm more concerned about how far you'll go in life with your propensity to SNITCH at and back stab those who were good to you.

According to the driver "Mr. Aloba disclosed that he had moved cars for many influential Nigerians." but after this episode he will never have the opportunity to haul any high profile vehicle in his life. That's how they treat RATS in corporate societies. News travel fast.

Phucking SNITCHES!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate / Ministerial Appointment: Amaechi Raises Alarm Over Planned Campaign Of Calumny / Oladele Ademola Samuel Renovates A Well As His Constituency Project In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.