Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator (1848 Views)

Pls Help I Cant Sleep!without Masturbating! / What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us / Helpful Tips For A Good Night’s Sleep Without Pills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by duabba: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2009
Doctors on Nairaland,

Help me o! If I don't hear the noise from a generator I can't sleep. Is this also to similar to situations whereby people cannot sleep with/without the light on, what can I do??
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by Phemour: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
You have a very big problem.
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by dominique(f): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2009
na wa o shocked shocked.
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by Phemour: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
What should he/she do?  grin
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by dominique(f): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2009
i recommend a he record the noise in a 6 long hour tape and play it all night long cheesy
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by Borat1: 1:56am On Dec 23, 2009
duabba:

Doctors on Nairaland,

Help me o! If I don't hear the noise from a generator I can't sleep. Is this also to similar to situations whereby people cannot sleep with/without the light on, what can I do??

Hope you dont die of CO poisoning one day o

dominique:

i recommend a he record the noise in a 6 long hour tape and play it all night long cheesy

Perfect
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by Spain007(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2010
generator sound is low compared to some trucks i ve for sale.,if u need more noise,i ve sm good trucks at reasonable prices.
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by masido(f): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2010
duabba:

Doctors on Nairaland,

@poster, are you serious
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by agathamari(f): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2010
get a noise machine- the gen noise is soothing to you, a noise machine will alow you to condition your brain on a new sound
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2010
What a sad testimony on our country's inability to provide electicity power, that people have become accustomed to sleeping to the sound of generators.

If it wasn't tragic it would have been funny sad
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by Digriz(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2010
I pity u my dear.
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by blueblood1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2010
are there doctors on this thread at all. pls help this poor guy
i live in a flat where i dread power outage cos of the noise the generating sets of my neighbours make. sometimes, i have to sleep in odd place (living room, guest room) the noise is really offensive
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by faozidion: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2010
@Poster. I think u should try to sleep without generator becos the fact still remains that u are use to that sound. Remember that is not ow u were born, it started one day. I think try to erase your mind from that sound and possibly use sleeping pills, as time goes on u will be used to it.
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by faozidion: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2010
@Poster. I think u should try to sleep without generator becos the fact still remains that u are use to that sound. Remember that is not ow u were born, it started one day. I think try to erase ur mind from that sound and possibly use sleeping pills, as time goes on u will be used to it.
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by MCLOVIN: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2010
Hypnosis may help, as it does most bad habits.
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by Fairboy(m): 6:21am On Apr 11, 2010
Bros which kind of generator that makes the noise that puts you to sleep? Na lister/perkins OR l beta pass my neighbour
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by indie22(f): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2010
People have different weird quirks, mine is that i cant sleep in any room that has a ticking clock going tick tock tick tock, it drives me crazy!!!!!!!!
Re: Can't Sleep Without The Humming Sound Of A Generator by Ty207: 3:41am On Apr 13, 2010
@poster change ur location to industrial area or get a factory work. I bet u wil be sleep well.

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation And Health / INCREDIBLE: Born With Feet Facing Backwards / Total Life Changes And Their Amazing Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.