Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (60761 Views)

Dino Melaye Addresses Peter Obi As Incoming Vice President. See Reactions / Adebayo Shittu On NYSC Scandal: I Don't Have Fake Certificate Like Kemi Adeosun / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
cktheluckyman:

It is not even about NDA,it is about the prerequisite for the NDA.Buhari was not even qualified to enlist into the program to begin with. Just like Dino if he is found not to have his complete o level will lose all his other certificates.

Go and sit down fflatie
You said NDA is not an equivalent of a degree, now you are provided with fact you are now singing a new thing!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by HAH: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Geography was under FASS then it means faculty of art and social sciences, some student get Bsc some g BA depending on your chosen electives

Dino went to ABU through remedial studies and the requirement was 3 credits for only people from ELDS
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by hotspec(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
My 10 kobo.opinion. I wonder why many people are interested in what they are.also guilty of. Many.people have pass in maths and.english and use d same for admission back in those days. Many people graduated withe 3rd class or pass. and many people used fake results to.secure employment. Over 20 people. have been.dismissed in my office due to fake.result, and these same people were alwz d first to cast d.first stone.
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
cktheluckyman:

It is not even about NDA,it is about the prerequisite for the NDA.Buhari was not even qualified to enlist into the program to begin with. Just like Dino if he is found not to have his complete o level will lose all his other certificates.

Go and sit down fflatie
You said NDA is not an equivalent of a degree, now you are provided with fact you are now singing a new thing! Does the flatness of the head makes one stvpid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by chukel(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
engineerboat:

I can borrow you glass to read

Geography Department was under the Faculty of arts and Social Sciences offering the degree of B.A (Honours) and B.Sc (Honours) in geography respectively. Presently, the department is under the Faculty Science offering only B.Sc in Geography. Apart from the undergraduate degree, the department offers Postgraduate Diplomas in GIS and Rural Development respectively and Masters of Science in Geography, GIS, Transport Management, Population and Demographic studies, Rural Development and Environmental Management respectively. We also offer Ph.D in Geography and Rural Development.
I can lend u brain to reason. The statement said geography department was in faculty of arts and science. When Dino melaye alleged he graduated everyone was given B.Sc. Why was he given BA. Moreover why is his name not in any of 98, 99 or 2000 graduands. I'm ashamed of you. Thought u had an iota of decency or some integrity.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Daboomb: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
HAH:
I serve same time with Dino, we graduated 1999 but university senate approve the result in early 2000 and our service year was 99-2000 that started July 2000 and ended June 2001 so no be lie

Dino, we know ......... who is HAH?

Why dont you put your real name to that assertion and claim you are making or you expect us to beleive a facelass handle like @HAH, on a matter of National importance?

For all we know, @HAH could also be Dino Malaye in disguise.

And we also know that failures have also been bribing NYSC officials to release their NYSC posting letter (which is automatically generated for all final year students) to them without them completing all academic requirements.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by bullabong(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Atiku2019:
"Baddest" SaharaReporters
Sowore we are behind u. I have followed this guy right from when he was SUG president in Unilag. He represents truth and justice.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
rusher14:

OK so you've changed your tone and I can conclude you are convinced about the NDA's basic award. [/b]

Nigerian Defence Academy
N.D.A
Motto Loyalty and valour
Type Military Academy
Established 1964
Commandant Maj-Gen. M.T. Ibrahim
Students 4200
Undergraduates yes
Postgraduates Msc
Doctoral students
Ph.D
Location Kaduna, Nigeria
Website www.nda.edu.ng
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) at Kaduna is the only Military University in Nigeria. Duration of training in the academy is 5 years,which include 4 years of academic studies and 1 years of complete military training.The NDA is viewed as one of the best military academy in west Africa and the African continent.

Some notable alumni:

Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau, former Chief of Army Staff
Alexander Ogomudia, former Chief of Defence Staff & Chief of Army Staff
Muhammadu Buhari, President of Nigeria and former Military Head of State
Azubuike Ihejirika, former Chief of Army Staff
Dangiwa Umar, former Governor of Kaduna State
Gideon Orkar, April 1990 coup leader
Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas, Chief of Naval Staff, Nigerian Navy
Kayode Are, former National Security Adviser and Director General State Security Service
Maxwell Khobe, former ECOMOG Peacekeeping Force Commander and Chief of Defence Staff, Sierra Leone
Muhammad Inuwa Idris, Commandant, NDA
Oladipo Diya, former Chief of Defence Staff
Owoye Andrew Azazi, former Chief of Defence Staff & Chief of Army Staff
Sultan Sa'adu Abubakar, Sultan of Sokoto
Sambo Dasuki, National Security Adviser
Tunji Olurin, former military governor of Oyo State
Victor Malu, former Chief of Army Staff
John Michael Ogidi, former ECOMOG Officer and Commander Corps of Signals Lagos Headquarters

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Defence_Academy

I know your type.

You can read but not comprehend and analysis perplexes you.

I think you should just ignore this guy, he is obviously a m*ron. Arguing with him makes no difference

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by topsam1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
fizzy94:

Do you have sense at all?
Just read what you posted and ask yourself if you're a sensible person.

Plz dnt be annoyed! His statement is the most senseless so far...OMG! What can Nigeria gain from people like these? @Teebaxy

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by olusola200: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Fake man

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Daboomb: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
divicode:

Go and sit down fflatie
You said NDA is not an equivalent of a degree, now you are provided with fact you are now singing a new thing! Does the flatness of the head makes one stvpid?

Please allow that Igbo to showcase his Eediocy!
Imagine, NDA is not equivalent of a University Degree?

I laugh in spanish.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by davidif: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
cktheluckyman:

You should be ashamed if yourself. Still coming back to this thread after your lie has been busted means you have no iota of shame.That Dino is a graduate of ABU was a fact known to even a goat. That sowore decided to become more stupid than he usually is is not for me to know

Dude, this guy lied about going to Harvard. Lied about attending LSE and here you are defending him as if you know him personally or were a classmate of his? What is wrong with you Nigerians always defending the indefensible? Why do you guys like defending your corrupt leaders simply because they are from your party? Are you blind going to see what corruption has done to this great country? Abi una no get conscience? Wrong is always Wrong no matter who does it.

If this were saner climes, Dino would simply own up to his lies, apologize and step down but in Naija he will deny it and his supporters would deny it with him.

The press has done a great job investigating and instead of praising them for their work you are here demonizing them as if no one in your party is not capable of wrong doing? Na wa for una o and they will be wondering why Nigeria is not prosperous? Hmm, her I wonder why.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
seguno2:

What is there to comprehend or analyse in the fact that Buhari spent only two years in the Nigerian Military Training College and was not awarded any degree as it was not a university level school until 1985?

Dear Moronyc flatt headd, you don't need a degree to be president of Nigeria. O wonder when flatness of the head has become synonymous with steupidity

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Gassa007: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sanchez01:

Oh! So Sowore lied! Where did he fabricate lies against Dino?

Either you are too ignorant to accept the truth or you are so messed up that your thirst and lust for supporting corrupt public officials is off the hook.

Why then has the school not come out to address issue since Wednesday as promised?
Why is B.A on his statement of result instead of B.Sc? Every graduate can tell the difference.
Why has he not released his first degree certificate just as he released a picture of his alleged service year, even if it is a third class?
Harvard and the London School of Economics have both come out to say he was neither a student nor a graduate of both schools, so what are you saying?

How again did Sowore lie, biko?
Why can't geography be in the Arts faculty at some point in the past?
You should not allow ignorance to make you say things that are untrue.
Google is just a click away.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&hl=en-gb&ei=iQfWWLeaJYeyUf2ksdAP&q=geography+bachelor+of+arts&oq=geography+bachelor+of+&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.1.0j0i22i30k1l4.2760.5846.0.7226.9.9.0.gws-serp..5.4.1854...41.7UuWBCJgRtk
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by omenkaLives(m): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
"- It is not possible to run a Masters' programme in a university when you did not graduate from that university. "

If this man really did make this statement, then I'm afraid he just might be a rogue after all. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Gassa007: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
chukel:
I can lend u brain to reason. The statement said geography department was in faculty of arts and science. When Dino melaye alleged he graduated everyone was given B.Sc. Why was he given BA. Moreover why is his name not in any of 98, 99 or 2000 graduands. I'm ashamed of you. Thought u had an iota of decency or some integrity.
Why can't geography be in the Arts faculty at some point in the past?
You should not allow ignorance to make you say things that are untrue.
Google is just a click away.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&hl=en-gb&ei=iQfWWLeaJYeyUf2ksdAP&q=geography+bachelor+of+arts&oq=geography+bachelor+of+&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.1.0j0i22i30k1l4.2760.5846.0.7226.9.9.0.gws-serp..5.4.1854...41.7UuWBCJgRtk
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Daboomb: 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
HAH:

Geography was under FASS then it means faculty of art and social sciences, some student get Bsc some g BA depending on your chosen electives

Dino went to ABU through remedial studies and the requirement was 3 credits for only people from ELDS

Your foolishness keeps multiplying!

Dino Malaye, Gerroutahea, you are an Academic SCAMMER!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by discman2k2(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hmmm, o boy dis case even attract traffic more than Apostle Suleiman own. Heheheheh, Dino u get flenty fand o. Hahhahha

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
CplusJason:
What will you call your lord and saviour buhari then?

"A legendary criminal"

All the schools Buhari went to hve come out to back him up so STFU next time....

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by HAH: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
divicode:

Go and sit down fflatie
You said NDA is not an equivalent of a degree, now you are provided with fact you are now singing a new thing!
NDA started awarding degrees from 1985 and there first degree holder were those passed out 1990. The certificat certificat awarded before 1990 was equivalen to OND, they are admitted into 200L with it, i had about 5 officer at major rank that joined us back in 1993.

By the way Buhari never attended NDA NDA was established in 1965 when Buhari was already a lietenant Buhari attended the British royal military training centre for h course

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by chukel(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
HAH:
I serve same time with Dino, we graduated 1999 but university senate approve the result in early 2000 and our service year was 99-2000 that started July 2000 and ended June 2001 so no be lie
Please what's your full name let's check on the list if it's there. What were u given B.Sc or BA

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
gaddafe:

please quit saying trash here. If Buhari has a certificate, why did he hire 13 SANs to defend him. What are they defending if the certificate is available?

Keep quiet there, if your hero in the cage is not a terrorist, why did he hired SANs?
Always use your head to reason and your fingers to type and not vice versa

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by bonna4u(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
emmatony:

check the University website on history of geography department you will see they offer geography in arts before
They offered geography in arts before(i.e 1962) but those who graduated in the 1980's had bsc and not Bachelor of arts. Dino graduated in 1999 for crying out loud.
http://web.abu.edu.ng/geography/geography/public_html/Resources/CDRMDS_Units.html

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by topsam1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Daboomb:

Why dont you put your real name to that assertion and claim you are making or you expect us to beleive a facelass handle like @HAH, on a matter of National importance?

And we also know that failures have also been bribing NYSC officials to release their NYSC posting letter (which is automatically generated for all final year students) to them without them completing all academic requirements.

Chaiii u get bad mouth lol....but yu might actually be saying fact

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Doyin2(m): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
chukel:

Hey we need to inform ourselves accurately!

The website you published is only for registered alumni,please.The list is not from the school's senate.

This correction is however not meant to exonerate Melaye,who should only be condemned or otherwise,with accurate information.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by doctokwus: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
chukel:
what are u doing here? I ask again, dem do you? Are u not the one I showed all the 98, 99 and 2000 graduating list of faculty of science, department of Georgraphy ABU? Was Dino on any of the list? Was there any BA geography on those lists. Don't u have shame. All the graduands had BSc geography. Kai
The guy u quoted,engineerboat is a dunce.
He opened a thread where he claimed about 3prominent ABU alumni names were not on d alumni list,just like that of Dino.
Immediately other posters did same search,on same site and found the names! Just a simple google search of not just 1,but 3 or more names,and he cudnt find one!!
He needs help in his life!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
HAH:
NDA started awarding degrees from 1985 and there first degree holder were those passed out 1990. The certificat certificat awarded before 1990 was equivalen to OND, they are admitted into 200L with it, i had about 5 officer at major rank that joined us back in 1993.

By the way Buhari never attended NDA NDA was established in 1965 when Buhari was already a lietenant Buhari attended the British royal military training centre for h course

So what is your point? You are lost and confused!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by engineerboat(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
chukel:

I will not stoop sow low to your level.

But get this Tonight that out of the abundance of your heart your mouth speaketh and uout hand penned down.

Ao i wouldn't blame you. It is an uncultured fellow that will go about abusing.
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
cktheluckyman:

You deserve to be banned for posting false information on nairaland and ascribing it to ABU.That is the highest form of mischief.

Is your brain paining you? Go to Punch and read abi Punch dey lie too?

Chukwudi the defender of corrupt people..

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by HAH: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Daboomb:

I am too matured to the dragging issues with you sir all I did was make clarification on something I know very well, my advice to you is Always be police whether physical or online this life is to short to be a antagonist always try to bring out the positives here, I have been here on nairaland for 10 and have gained alot from different people and I have also contributed myself, please be positive. Cheers
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by chukel(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
These are the lists of 98, 99 and 2000 graduating set of faculty of science, department of Georgraphy ABU. All had B.Sc Geography. Dino is no where on those lists. Where did he get bachelor of arts from.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving / Sultan’s Daughter Weds Yuguda's Son (photos) / Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.