Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri (28947 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Mcreloaded(m): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
In as much that pastors are taking advantage of their members it is not fair to lie against them though in every rumour the is an element of truth and like most men he will patronize harlots and he who have not sinned should cast the first stone. Leave the man of God alone it is him and his God in the end to ur tent oh Israel
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by ndcide(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
omofunaab:
Lol, just like they released a statement claiming Stephanie Otobo doesn't know her lawyer festus keyamo and that apostle Suleiman was innocent.

Later they claimed the said lady has confessed her sins, i guess that one didn't work so they moved to interview some imaginary father who said her daughter was in her twenties but he divorced her mother over 30 years ago and Stephanie Otobo was small when she left.

Now this mother aka (Mama Tope) that claimed she hasn't seen her daughter for three years but was quick to say she was lying and she never had any relationship with apostle Suleiman.

C'mon what type of mother throws Her daughter under the bus. Definitely a paid mother will do that or an imaginary mother like the earlier imaginary father that was also interviewed

All these stories sincerely doesn't add up and that's why we might never know the truth of the matter. We will just be hearing different stories

People are not asking why church tithes are being used to buy jeeps for ladies living large already.

So apostle claimed he gave a stripper money to set up a business but never did a follow up or asked about the business but continued to send the church's money to her . I remembered when a church bought some taxis for some people, they came back to see the condition of those taxis

The lady said they went to hotel together in abuja,
They were in napoli together .
She said check my bank transactions

People are not asking the apostle to clarify these things but are always quick to attack the girl.

Even the apostle told his congregation that anybody that doubts him is a demon. So what he is saying is that just believe anything that comes from my mouth like zombie

May I know the real reason why you chose to believe Otobo.

Even when it's a lie. Like you said about Suleman, "so you now believe anything that comes from the mouth of Otobo like a zombie?"

1 Like

Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Kingbusssy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
daneni1:
Wait ooo, Reno has not said anything abt d appreciation of d naira to dollar.

I think that's true
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by fratermathy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
dragonking3:
Lies..otobo never took the case to court. Stop to dey lie.
Now you all can see how everything is playing out. Her going to do interviews will greatly affect her in court and once suleman is through with her she will join aunty Kemi in port Harcourt prison

Her lawsuit came weeks before SuLAIRman gathered the nerve to sue her back. Once this case is over, you sheeple will bow down in shame.

Edwinmason and Tosyne2much: Sheeple of the year 2017! How market?

Stephanie Otobo, has filed a N500 million lawsuit against him for allegedly getting her pregnant and dumping her. This is according to a letter sent to the IG of police by Festus Keyamo chambers on behalf of Stephanie

According to Court papers, Suleiman and Stephanie met in 2016 in Canada and allegedly began a secret affair. She claimed he informed her of his plan to divorce his wife, Lizzy, to marry her and have more male children.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/pastor-johnson-suleiman-accused-of.html

1 Like

Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by BetaThings: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Odkosh:
and your own mother is what. pained Islamic zombie.

Please stop assuming that everyone who opposes you is a Muslim
It is more zombie-like to not verify stuff - truth should be sacred
The man is likely an atheist

SNOWCREAM:

Look at them moralists, the Bibles and Qur'an's of our time. Keep shut if you don't have a meaningful comment please. Dying of hair is simply fashion, I don't know why you dull minds tend to ascribe a kind of fashion as meant for the irreligious, or immoral people.
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by marvwhite: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
omogin:
The jihadist supplying Fulani herdsmen with food and ammunition with helicopter in delta state, those killing and raping in southern kaduna and the middle belt, those arresting only yoruba in ife, those who destroyed tb Joshua's church and are hiring people to attack Suleiman's reputation cos he spoke against them. You will all be exposed and disgraced. You would wish you were never born.
recieve brain in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by tosyne2much(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Her lawsuit came weeks before SuLAIRman gathered the nerve to sue her back. Once this case is over, you sheeple will bow down in shame.

I've never been a fan of Otobo nah cheesy
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by delishpot: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
See wetin Nigerian elders don reduce themseves to?
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by akinsammy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Don't know why some people's brain are so configured to decode bad and fake report about fellow men..... No wonder they don't experience or feel the good part of everything....
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
daneni1:
I tire o my broda. The kind of mundane issues that attract the attention of Nigerian politicians and Nigerians in general is amazing.
Reno is not interested in the weakening naira and the economy, he is not interested in the worsening state of power ( I have not had light both at the office and home for 1 week), he is even not interested that four month into the year, the budget is yet to be passed, But he is obsessed with whether Stephanie Otobo is a prostitute or whether she slept with apostle Suleiman.
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by TeamSimple(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
But why do we have PDP members coming to defend the apostle in this case always, but we have not seen someone from APC showing support for the supposed blackmailer.

I had like to see this case taken to court instead of all these side settlement and social media gimmicks.
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Odkosh:
I repeat Islamic Zombie, what of your mother?
I'll just ignore you.. You're a sodding git
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by luvinhubby(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Akshow:
How? Because the mama collect money and support pastor? All this lame defense is ridiculous. Provide ur pass port apostuuuu Sule. Stephanie claimed she was in Napoli with u. Catch her in her lies. U still haven't explained that g wagon parked outside that actress house with ur registration fa.

You believe the mother has collected money to lie but has refused to believe that the self confessed harlot, that spreads her legs for any man for money did not collect money to lie.

So much so for logic.

2 Likes

Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by beadaholic(f): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
SouthWestBlood:
You believed what the mother & father said because of you're baissed. Which African parent will not deny her own daughter who's a stripper and a LovePeddler?

Yours
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=youngest85 post=54931768][/quote]
Death isn't synonymous with sickness at all times. Most of knew he was sick before he contested for presidency
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Owiii(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=youngest85 post=54922351]One thing i knw 4 sure is dat In every rumour there's an element of truth [/quote
It is a lie. Not all rumours has an element of truth embedded in it. This na lie. Wake up man
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by bankylan: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
ojimbo:
Na them

Calling men of God names is an indication of the wrong upbringing you had. Won't blame you much as it is obvious your lunacy and idiocy are hereditary. Who knows you or your father? The men of God you are calling names are not even aware of your existence. Your life is not what you are proud of as it is obvious you suffer acute poverty. What a waste that a 10 naira condom would have prevented you are!!!
Are you in any way better than those who are paying tithes in church? Even employers are paying tithes, so it is pure lunacy that a goat like you who is still struggling in life will speak against men of God.

1 Like

Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Miles300: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Did Jesus acknowledge that she was a harlot ? He only said where are ur accusers ? Has anyone condemned u ? Reno don't condemn her u are a pastor and should know better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by motherfucker: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Akshow:
How? Because the mama collect money and support pastor? All this lame defense is ridiculous. Provide ur pass port apostuuuu Sule. Stephanie claimed she was in Napoli with u. Catch her in her lies. U still haven't explained that g wagon parked outside that actress house with ur registration fa.
some of u are disgrace to humans. How did u know she collected money from the anyone? How? U just want to force the rubbish on people to believe.
Have you asked for 2017 budget or the plans of the FG on that?

Nonsense
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by fulladder: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:
Suleiman is guilty. Check this out and judge it yourself.

As the judge that ure? or as the only nairalander with nothing in your head than to come to a childish conclusion as uve just done? Oya , go jail am!!! Ode!
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by vRendoh(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
daneni1:

What is the relationship of naira appreciation and this case? Naira appreciation was not magical....not one special effort.
The price of oil appreciated and oil production has resumed full capacity in the niger delta. It is the oil dollar the Govt is pumping every week.....Before we forget where we are coming from, relying on a single source of livelihood is cowardice! Nigerians should wake up and be fruitful and productive. I can see smiles everywhere as if the govt has won...
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Originalsly: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hmmm..... what the mother or father says has nothing to do with whether or not she had an affair with Suleman. It is verrrry easy for Suleman to prove her to be a liar..... she said they traveled together to New York or wherever.... the flight manifest can prove or disprove that.... she said they stayed in whatever hotel whenever date.... the hotel records can prove or disprove that. What she is saying all have "paper trail" which can be presented as evidence. Suleman is no fool.... he rather take all this beating in the media.... fight her in the media but never ever take her to court. My guess... he will settle her ... or get rid of her and declare it an act of God. The wicked shall prosper, but only for a time. His prosperous days are over.

1 Like

Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Edwinmason(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
fratermathy:

hahaha...why dont u come and tell that d mother was bribe or brainwashed into speaking agains her own daughter...
zombie
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by graphiti: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
omofunaab:
Lol, just like they released a statement claiming Stephanie Otobo doesn't know her lawyer festus keyamo and that apostle Suleiman was innocent.

Later they claimed the said lady has confessed her sins, i guess that one didn't work so they moved to interview some imaginary father who said her daughter was in her twenties but he divorced her mother over 30 years ago and Stephanie Otobo was small when she left.

Now this mother aka (Mama Tope) that claimed she hasn't seen her daughter for three years but was quick to say she was lying and she never had any relationship with apostle Suleiman.

C'mon what type of mother throws Her daughter under the bus. Definitely a paid mother will do that or an imaginary mother like the earlier imaginary father that was also interviewed

All these stories sincerely doesn't add up and that's why we might never know the truth of the matter. We will just be hearing different stories

People are not asking why church tithes are being used to buy jeeps for ladies living large already.

So apostle claimed he gave a stripper money to set up a business but never did a follow up or asked about the business but continued to send the church's money to her . I remembered when a church bought some taxis for some people, they came back to see the condition of those taxis

The lady said they went to hotel together in abuja,
They were in napoli together .
She said check my bank transactions

People are not asking the apostle to clarify these things but are always quick to attack the girl.

Even the apostle told his congregation that anybody that doubts him is a demon. So what he is saying is that just believe anything that comes from my mouth like zombie

.......d attackers choose 2 listen 2 whatever soothes their ego lies. A million and one hard facts can't/won't dissuade their conscience-dulled minds.

In mathematics parlance, its called "working towards d answer"

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by weyab: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
youngest85:
the truth there was dat they wrestle each other
woa. Tnx
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Akshow: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
luvinhubby:

You believe the mother has collected money to lie but has refused to believe that the self confessed harlot, that spreads her legs for any man for money did not collect money to lie.

So much so for logic.
When has she ever denied collecting money from apostuuuu Sule?
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by yemmight(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
dragonking3:
Where were you when Reno congratulated Osinbajo for his good work? You were blind then abi? angry

You dont have manners at all. You people keep using abusive words without considering the person might be as old as your dad. Anyway, i have stopped responding to comment on NL since.
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by tribalistseun: 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
daneni1:
Buhari should fix the mess he created, Reno is not Nigerians problem, the illiterate President Buhari is the problem
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Odkosh: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
I'll just ignore you.. You're a sodding git
go n sleep, pathetic imp.
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by damosky12(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
ojimbo:
Na them

Until you wake from your dream that the world is not limited all that your senses tell you, you will remain lost to your life's purpose as you have been.
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by bionixs: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
youngest85:
One thing i knw 4 sure is dat In every rumour there's an element of truth
Joseph the dreamer in the bible was rumoured to had attempted raping Totiphar's wife and was set to jail for that. Oga, show us the element of truth there

1 Like

Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by bionixs: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Akshow:
as you collected money and up here talking crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians / Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.