Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges? (25076 Views)

Many corrupt Nigerian leaders started with exam fraud - JAMB / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges? by Benchuko1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
FBIL:
''All igbo university except UNN''.

You must be one of those whose WAEC exam was written by another person. If you have sense at all, the question is the dumbest I've ever seen on Nairaland because nobody is ubiquitous, as in a person studying in all the Universities at the same time. Get a brain from any good dog around you, in case of next time.
Guy you have not been to Fedpoly Oko, Anambra state, the issue of sorting cum exam malpractices has being drastically reduced except assignments and quizzes which ia just for 30marks.
Re: Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges? by kckings250: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
f
mcmaurice20:
Imo state university

Bleep yhu
Re: Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges? by engrchykae(m): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=FreeSpirited post=54938512] You are such a fool.....forming adult.....I have much knowledge about the discipline and no-nonsense character of those schools I posted earlier, compared to many other schls in Nigeria..Ui and Oau being part of the schls I posted...are arguably the best schls in this country...while FUTA is also an highly rated state university in Nigeria.....What's your ranting all about?
Ui and Oau......are one of best around in terms of discipline.. So wots ur point... Ode
if you happen to be a product of one the schools u mentioned,then am sorry.u were taught in yoruba,thats why after all the university years,u still curse like a nurtw tout.please i cant be drawn into a "my mercedes is bigger than yours" show of shame.the school i attended have it as an objective that at the end of 5years,u must be found worthy in character and learning but it seems ur school just focused on learning not knowing that a dog can also learn but cant change its character.i wont reply u again,no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges? by FreeSpirited: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=engrchykae post=54940961][/quote] You are really a depressed soul.......just get lost....You should have attacked the OP who opened the thread and not me...... I gave my opinion, u came barking like a rabied dog with no point....Ode ni e...Mr worthy in character
Re: Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges? by Cynicgod: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
FBIL:

''All igbo university except UNN''.

You must be one of those whose WAEC exam was written by another person. If you have sense at all, the question is the dumbest I've ever seen on Nairaland because nobody is ubiquitous, as in a person studying in all the Universities at the same time. Get a brain from any good dog around you, in case of next
......well said you can have your seat now sir
Re: Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges? by legislatively: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
DONMAYOR19:
All igbo university except UNN.
If your girl friend gain admission to any igbo university, just tell her bye bye and forget about her. The level of immortality and sorting before/after exam/test in some of the Eastern university is so high that……
you are stupidd and ignorant
Re: Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges? by legislatively: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
People saying all university in the east are corrupt, I don't about the states universities that generally corrupt irrespective of the location but schools like futo, unn, unizik and Umudike from the east will compete perfectly with other universities academically.
Re: Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Liverpoolfc:
How many universities hv you been to? You hv to attend them to know? Your neighbour u see as bad may turn angel until you pack to a new yard. AAU is not in so, others may

Fellow koppite, pls I need some information about the company you are currently working( solidium pharm) from you. You can add me on whatsapp sir 07060428546, thanks is anticipation sir
Re: Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges? by SnIScholarship: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Instead of studying in corrupt colleges and Universities in Nigeria why not go and study in India in one of the top colleges and universities visit us on www.studyinindia.io or http://blog.studyinindia.io

Re: Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges? by talentedchris(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
DONMAYOR19:
All igbo university except UNN.
If your girl friend gain admission to any igbo university, just tell her bye bye and forget about her. The level of immortality and sorting before/after exam/test in some of the Eastern university is so high that……
mumu boi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations / Omotola Speaks On ASUU Strike / Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.