Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? (37820 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by tosyne2much(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2017
Atheists food don come oooo cheesy
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Cutehector(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2017
Soon RCCG will be listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange

3 Likes

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Bollinger(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Atheists food don come oooo cheesy

I am opening a church soon. I know for sure you will be a member. Welcome in advance.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by ikorodureporta: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2017
cheesy

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by BBBlaze: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2017
Hmmmm.....dis is a confirmation dat d modern church is truely a BIZNESS PLACE! there is God oooo
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by oruma19: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Kondomatic:
Business
big time business. These guys no de fear God oooo. They are milking pple even in dis recession. Na wa. I pity those who still go and pay tithe that is outdated and not relevant in our time. I wonder how pple are so foolish to see these signs and still fall prey to churchpreneurs. They are helping God to spend ur money..ahahahahahahahaha. God does not use money my pple . Shine ur eyes. Promote the gospel by take heed to Micah 6:6-8

1 Like

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Taiwx(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
cheesygrincheesycheesycheesy

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by samijay8(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
What're we even waiting for? Nigeria is finished and this people calling themselves pastor dey keep finishing us like Andrea Belloti. Make u kuku tell people to stay at home and as long alert is coming in, their prayer is being answered. Make no stupid touch not my anointed quote me else na sango go strike that person

4 Likes

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by nkemjacob2(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
there is need for the work of God to go digital
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by 0b10010011: 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Reason why Ponzi schemes will still continue to thrive in this part of the World.

A lot of fools re abound within the country.

Brainwash them and you will reap abundantly

1 Like

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by tosyne2much(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bollinger:

I am opening a church soon. I know for sure you will be a member. Welcome in advance.
So that you will stand a chance to load tithes and offerings into your bank account abi? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by BobHIGHNESS(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
By fire by force, i must buy private jet unless african sheeple pay no more which i know very sure that the glue in their eyes will never open. Churchpreneurs will forever pay till millenium years to come, i know poor will never wise, 80% African are in bondage of religion while they're moving backward. Call me deist,atheist or whatever you like, i'll never fall the prey.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by tosyne2much(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
samijay8:
What're we even waiting for? Nigeria is finished and this people calling themselves pastor dey keep finishing us like Andrea Belloti. Make u kuku tell people to stay at home and as long alert is coming in, their prayer is being answered. Make no stupid touch not my anointed quote me else na sango go strike that person
Bros take am easy cheesy
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Bollinger(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
So that you will stand a chance to load tithes and offerings into your bank account abi? cheesy cheesy

Of course na. There is nothing more fulfilling that taking advantage of sheep. cool

1 Like

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Mcreloaded(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Will there be tax.deductions from these tithe and offering after all its all business as usual
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by tosyne2much(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bollinger:

Of course na. There is nothing more fulfilling that taking advantage of sheep. cool
You want to take advance of religion fanatics and then reap in abundance cheesy

God is watching you from Nairaland FP cheesy

1 Like

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Nigeriadondie: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
This link below says it all. These conmen of god or god of men continually fleece the gullible. The man needs money to maintain his jet and mansions home and abroad.
The foolishness of people who thinks that tithing is biblical which is not is what maintains the luxury of these robbers in the name of the lord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Kobicove(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
This is copyright infringement...that pic was 'stolen' from the website of Sterling Bank Plc undecided
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by jonnytad(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
emmasege:
Am waiting for a time when RCCG and Nigerian churches will start redistributing wealth among their members such thst the poor are helped and the church goes back the way it started i.e. none lacked anything and they all had things in common.

Until this is done and GOs/pastors start living a modest life like Jesus, I don't see any reason why church leaders should make non-tithers feel they are sinners.
Sometimes, i wonder why get involved in all these stuffs. ... Its better we keep our mouth shut than involving in matters that can bring condemnation to us. Who told you Redeem is not helping the poor? Besides can fingers be equal? God'll help us tame our tongues and caution our fingers.
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by omojeesu(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
When we get to heaven it will be clear whether Christians are expected to be paying tithes or not and whether we are to be giving offerings as a matter of routine.

I don't find in the Bible any scripture demanding Christians to pay tithe, first fruits or give offerings routinely. But I see clearly in scripture the need to support the poor, the needy, evangelism and missionary work.

Each of us will give account of our stewardship on that day.

Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
jonnytad:

Sometimes, i wonder why get involved in all these stuffs. ... Its better we keep our mouth shut than involving in matters that can bring condemnation to us. Who told you Redeem is not helping the poor? Besides can fingers be equal? God'll help us tame our tongues and caution our fingers.

Shut up please! From your write up, i can deduce that you're in perpetual fear of hell. Anyway, that was the only way religion can still gain control of the gullible. Make them fear the unknown abode of torment that doesn't even exist. People are still xtains, not for their love of God but of the fear of hell.
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by omojeesu(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
By fire by force, i must buy private jet unless african sheeple pay no more which i know very sure that the glue in their eyes will never open. Churchpreneurs will forever pay till millenium years to come, i know poor will never wise, 80% African are in bondage of religion while they're moving backward. Call me deist,atheist or whatever you like, i'll never fall the prey.

You can be in Christ without being part of any sheep fleecing church. You must not allow any man, church or ministry block your way to heaven. That won't be an excuse on the day of accountability.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by IMASTEX: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
see matter
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by emmasege: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
jonnytad:

There they go again, what have I said to warrant invoking condemnation, Prophet Ballam? Please take your curses elsewhere and spare me your rants this beautiful Saturday.

I've not condemned tithing but the way and manner it's being approached, and utilized in Nigeria is highly worrisome. And this is the very reason many tithers would rather devise other means of paying their tithes. Why should I be sermonised and sweet-tongued into dropping my last thousand as tithe, and treck back home under the sun, when the GO or pastor retires into his luxurious mansion inside an air-conditioned vehicle? Get me right, there's nothing wrong with pastors living a good life but asking poor members to give tithe GRUDGINGLY is the height of selfishness and hypocrisy, and it is unpastoral of a good shepherd.

3 Likes

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by shams040(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ok, my signature
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by makoota: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
The Catholic Church has been since thousands of years. If it has been so with any pentecostal churches, you would have been hearing bizarre stories. Church could hace been mechanised ny now.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by baylord101(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
adioolayi:
RCCG going cashless being a business enterprise... lodging huge sum of cash received every sunday will attract certain % of the amount.. so, it's better to go cashless... BRAVO!! grin grin grin
omojeesu:

You can be in Christ without being part of any sheep fleecing church. You must not allow any man, church or ministry block your way to heaven. That won't be an excuse on the day of accountability.
jonnytad:

tosyne2much:
Bros take am easy cheesy
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by CHARLOE(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
emmasege:
Am waiting for a time when RCCG and Nigerian churches will start redistributing wealth among their members such thst the poor are helped and the church goes back the way it started i.e. none lacked anything and they all had things in common.

Until this is done and GOs/pastors start living a modest life like Jesus, I don't see any reason why church leaders should make non-tithers feel they are sinners.
My broda u go wait tire!
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by zionmade(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
makoota:
The Catholic Church has been since thousands of years. If it has been so with any pentecostal churches, you would have been hearing bizarre stories. Church could hace been mechanised ny now.
Bro go down a little more and see a screenshot and catholic is there too. And moreover d greatest hypocrits i know are Catholics.
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Oches4me(m): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Christianity is a business organization, I advice my brothers to comes to religion of Islam, the religion peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by BobHIGHNESS(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
omojeesu:

do you know i can be pious without being religious? I was born a human not a sheep, why will i be sheeple to yahoo minisry now in my matured age? I'm not an atheist as it may seem but a deist because i believe in God, only that i disbelieve in religion because God can't be a God of confusion. We have thousands of religion all claiming to be true, all have false evidences for their claim, which one are you encouraging me to join? Can God be so confused? If so, then devil is better than Him.
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by AyamConfidence(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
jonnytad:

sheepson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.