Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) (42780 Views)

The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2017
tonio2wo:

Just d way u and ur likes where masturbating over fayose's 1.2 million naira shoes. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't even know if such a thread exists, and God knows, even if i had seen the thread, I wouldn't have bothered commenting on it.

You think everyone is an emotional wreck like you lot?

There are bigger issues to deal with and the cost of a shoe one wears is certainly not one of them, especially to me. smiley
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by richeeyo(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2017
Atiku2019:
Tho that doesn't look like a 100k shoe smiley

Well it's all Atiku 2019....

Turaki cool
I
Sail On Sir smiley
Voting in another problem
He would not even win in his own state
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by tonio2wo: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
I don't even know if such a thread exists, and God knows, even if i had seen the thread, I wouldn't have bothered commenting on it.

You think everyone is an emotional wreck like you lot?

There are bigger issues to deal with and the cost of a shoe one wears is certainly not one of them, especially to me. smiley

Hahahahahaha!

Of course you wont know that such a thread existed since this one came out.

Sycophants! Chai! cheesy
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by bbmate: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2017
profhezekiah:
2million shoe? when a teacher monthly salary is N10,000, this is pathetic

your village teacher abi?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by dannielight(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Atiku2019:

Turaki cool

Sail On Sir smiley

Una don start o
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by dannielight(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Mr Adeyanju and his Oju, how do you know it costs 2million naira. Wehdonsir
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2017
sar33:
According to Prince Deji Adeyanju,President Buhari was spotted wearing a shoes that cost N2m despite recession.Below is what he wrote and how Nigerians reacted......

'‪President MBuhari the messiah is wearing a N2million Naira shoe in recession. ‬

‪Change begins with Bubu'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/wears-n2m-shoe-despite-recession.html?m=1

He could get 20 of these as gift from Indimis alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by DimIsaac10(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
THE SOCKS NKOOO? N D CAP?,,?.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Hafeezson(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Mumu people before na 1k shoe you want make ur president wore?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by orjaha(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2017
is it possible? because change begins with him, has not change yet?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by ZombieTERROR: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2017
timilehin95:

even if d shoe is of dat amount, have u forgotten that d president is also earning salary which is not in thousands but in millions of naira so i wonder wat dis cause of ur headache is... as if badluck ebele Jonathan didn't wear more than dat... fools
I don't reason with zombies
I terrorize them
But u are in luck.... Am in a good mood

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by 0b10010011: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2017

He should have been wearing bathroom slippers as the President of Nigeria.

Stupid, void and baseless allegation

We re talking of a GCFR for Christ sake! Where in the world is it done that he goes out cheap!

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by 0b10010011: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Abagworo:

He could get 20 of these as gift from Indimis alone.

No mind wailers! Always looking for a reason to wail!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by bluecircle470: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2017
Atiku2019:

Turaki cool

Sail On Sir smiley

Go install am thr. Mtcheeww
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by buchilino(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
BUHARIS SHOES COSTS 2MILLION?. DOES ANYBODY IN D HOUSE KNOWS HOW TO STEAL A 2 MILLION NAIRA SHOES.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by mapet: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Deji Adeyanju is NOT a PDP member...

When did he leave..........He's actually a very good poster-boy giving a classic image of the generation of youths PDP is raising........
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
myking95:

One of the few sensible posts
ur head dey there
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Emassive(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Gbana dey work
omenkaLives:
Hahahaha. I was actually waiting for PDP to start wailing about the shoe. cheesy

I feel whoever took and uploaded that picture deliberately did it to provoke some wailing. I can imagine him sitting somewhere, reading the comments and laughing his asss out at their predictability. cheesy cheesy
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
tonio2wo:

Hahahahahaha!

Of course you wont know that such a thread existed since this one came out.

Sycophants! Chai! cheesy
That laughter is borne out of shame because you know you have erred by assuming I was on the thread. Kindly show me where I commented on the thread, or let's do it this way:

If I know of the thread, commented on it, liked it share any comment on the thread, and I'm lying about it, may I not live to see Sun set today. If the opposite is the case, may similar fate befall you. AMEN!

Can I get an AMEN from you? grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Awoo88: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
olasarah:
Nigerians and their Imbecilic talks... Someone cannot even wear shoe in peace anymore? The fact he wears the shoes now means he's not concerned about Nigerians?
I don't stand with Buhari, neither do I stand with Irresponsible talks, it's just an act of criticism, entitism and jealousy undecided

>>> MEANWHILE Watch CCTV FOOTAGE of ladies caught stealing goods in their pants!
<<<
You are wrong!!! A man who had only a million in his bank account less than two years ago with no visible mean of livelihood except government is a corrupt person. The criticism is justifiable. When a picture of GEJ son appeared when he was in power a a million Naira wrist watch we all cry foul.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by ziryboy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
This same fool that told us the other time that Trump invite Jonathan to his swear in. Liar we know you
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Just to be signing some documents he is wearing this kind of shoes?

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by akoredebadru(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
So he sud wear 3k shoe abi?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by graphiti: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Deji Adeyanju is NOT a PDP member...

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by tonio2wo: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
That laughter is borne out of shame because you know you have erred by assuming I was on the thread. Kindly show me where I commented on the thread, or let's do it this way:

If I know of the thread, commented on it, liked it share any comment on the thread, and I'm lying about it, may I not live to see Sun set today. If the opposite is the case, may similar fate befall you. AMEN!

Can I get an AMEN from you? grin

O boy come drink beer and forget ur frustration.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
tonio2wo:

O boy come drink beer and forget ur frustration.
See your life? Next time no rub shiit ontop your head before you talk. Me and you no dey the same league. cheesy

Nonsense.

Enjoy your miserable beer, we dey oo Henny for here. grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by tonio2wo: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
See your life? Next time no rub shiit ontop your head before you talk. Me and you no dey the same league. cheesy

Nonsense.

Enjoy your miserable beer, we dey oo Henny for here. grin
No do naaaa! Just one bottle

You know say if na me tell u this thing whey u type now u go don cc. mynd44.

Cry baby cheesy. I still keep ur beer oh!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
tonio2wo:

No do naaaa! Just one bottle

You know say if na me tell u this thing whey u type now u go don cc. mynd44.

Cry baby cheesy. I still keep ur beer oh!
Shame on you. Look before talking trash next time. I'm not your average nairalander, certainly not you PDP kids that get too emotional about every damn thing. Simple amen you no fit talk. grin

Drink your yeye beer jor, maybe e fit make you upgrade small. wink

By the way, your indirect summon of Mynd is so lame as no rule was broken. Na so una go carry badbelle start rubbish Only to run go call mod in the end.

Nonsense.

Good night. You too small.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by tonio2wo: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Shame on you. Look before talking trash next time. I'm not your average nairalander, certainly not you PDP kids that get too emotional about every damn thing. Simple amen you no fit talk. grin

Drink your yeye beer jor, maybe e fit make you upgrade small. wink

By the way, your indirect summon of Mynd is so lame as no rule was broken. Na so una go carry badbelle start rubbish Only to run go call mod in the end.

Nonsense.

Good night. You too small.

No vex but na ur way naa! Na u sabi all the tricks to summon am. Any small yab whey dem yab u, u go cry run go call ur papa. cheesy

No go sleep o! Come drink ur beer.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by militarily: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Buhari has proven 2 be d exact opposite of wot dey told us he is pre 2015!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by permit(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Emekus92:
Its Aba made o just 5k. Remember he told us to be patronizing Nigeria products so I bliv that is 1 of dem exported to foreign country
blooood of lalasticlala, and whom do u fit will believe such stupid lies of urs and mr pmb...?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Emekus92(m): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2017
permit:
blooood of lalasticlala, and whom do u fit will believe such stupid lies of urs and mr pmb...?

Fool it was a joke talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Border Closure: ECOWAS Countries Reject Nigerian Goods / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye / "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.