Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Effect Of Sexual Immorality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Effect Of Sexual Immorality (2350 Views)

How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society / Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo / In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effect Of Sexual Immorality by rufuselijah1(m): 6:56am On Mar 25, 2017
“There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death” (Proverbs 14:12)

When a person involves in sexual intercourse, there is a transaction that takes place immediately. God told me this is called 'Satanic transaction in sexuality'
There is a deposit and withdrawal that takes place when we involve in sexual immorality.

Here are some consequences of sexual immorality:

1. You will become soul tie with the person. I mean your spirit and soul become joined to that person's spirit. This is what is called sexual cord bondage.
2. You will receive from the person you have sex with his/her spiritual loads, curses, habits, behavior, demonic spirit, blood and even life.
3. You will give the devil your grace and honor when you commit immorality and be left to struggle in shame and disgrace.
4. It can lead to physical death and sickness
5. It can make a person's destiny to be aborted or destroy
6. It brings curse to a family and even generation.
7. It causes spiritual and emotional drainage and loss of anointing and vision of God for one's life.
8. It brings financial hardship and set back to a person's life
9. It causes spiritual unclothedness—losing God the presence and glory of God
10. It leads to financial setback and poverty.
10. It leads to demonic oppression and even possession.
11. Creates emotional and mental chaos (guilt, rejection, depression, low self-esteem, embarrassment, anger, bitterness, emptiness, anxiety etc)
12. It can lead to family crisis and separation.
13. It produces a false definition of love in relationship.
14. It reduces or destroys a person’s dignity, respect and reputation.
15. It produces children out of wedlock.
16. It produces unwanted pregnancy.
17. It causes lack of child support.
18. It leads to school dropout.
19. It leads to Abortion practice (committing murder).
20. It leads to producing children of different fathers.
21. It will render your prayer life useless and powerless.
22. It will hinder you from serving the Lord effectively.
23. It invites spirit of wasting and scattering which make a person’s life useless.

Listen: Whatever you have suffered or whatever you struggle is with sexual immorality, we have a God of a second chance.
God through the power of the Blood of Jesus can wash, cleans you and break the effect of sin and sexual immorality from your life.

This is time for a new beginning.
It time to forget your past and embrace the promise of God.

As long as there is Jesus Christ, there is a way out. There is restoration, healing and total victory for you!!!

NOTE: For help/prayer and free materials to help you free from sexual struggle, email me on rufusyamoah@yahoo.com

Rufus Elijah Yamoah
Sexual Morality Counselor
Re: The Effect Of Sexual Immorality by ifenes(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2017
God told you?
Re: The Effect Of Sexual Immorality by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
People still engage on premarital sex and even commit sexual immorality with many partners and often become successful and still live long.

Nothwitstanding I'm not in support of fornication. My Bible kicks against it.

The punishment for it is strictly Eternal Punishment in Hell and not those threatening points you stated up there just to scare people to your ministry
Re: The Effect Of Sexual Immorality by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 26, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
People still engage on premarital sex and even commit sexual immorality with many partners and often become successful and still live long.

The punishment for it is strictly Eternal Punishment in Hell and not those threatening points you stated up there just to scare people to your ministry

Hi brother,
As much as we don't want to discuss this, we must be real. Just cause folks seem to be allegedly living without consequences, trust me it will catch up sooner or later. To we who are Christians (and everyone else actually), yes eternal damnation awaits if we continue sinning and don't ask for forgiveness and the strength to stop...some of the things listed happen right now..and not later.
Be honest & transparent. You may not want to stop engaging in the sexual act, but don't act like those above things are impossibilities...cause they are very real. People aren't gonna tell you all of their business. But consequences for wrong actions do occur.
Those aren't threatening points...they're reality for milions of people.

1 Like

Re: The Effect Of Sexual Immorality by rufuselijah1(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

I am not after people coming to my ministry.
Sexual immorality is not something that carries eternal consequences only; it carries earthly consequences also. ( e.g. Samson).
What you called the world called success is really failure before GOD. Success is fulfilling your purpose in Life, it is not merely acquiring possessions. Nobody living in sexual immorality can fulfill his/her destiny. They must receive Jesus and become a new creature and turn away from such lifestyle.
Re: The Effect Of Sexual Immorality by rufuselijah1(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2017
ifenes:
God told you?

God is real. God speaks to His children everyday.
God can also speak to you if you let Him.

So what is your question?
Re: The Effect Of Sexual Immorality by ifenes(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2017
rufuselijah1:

God is real. God speaks to His children everyday.
God can also speak to you if you let Him.

So what is your question?

I know what God is and is not. No need to lecture me. I'm asking if your God told you that?

2 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Sexual Immorality by Holyede: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2018

you seem ignorant of spiritual matters. Some could be demon incarnates, agents or simply used by the enemy before sudden death. If only you are given a chance to live the lives of these your gods, you would quake in your boots Mr Funny Professor.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism / Who Can Escape The Judgement Of God?:-\ / Christianity Is Not A Religion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.