Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Love Reading Books? Check This Out - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Reading Books? Check This Out (539 Views)

What I Learnt From Reading Books / The Power Of Reading Books / Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Reading Books? Check This Out by opeano(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2017
In the many books and stories I've read on nairaland and other sites. I always love to have them compact devoid of usual coments and side distraction. In this, I was able to come across OkadaBooks, a place where many writers host their intellectual property for purchase at very low prices ranging from between N500-N2000.

Even though there are other feee books that you can always have on the go once you have the application on your phone.

Good news is this; You can now be paid by okadabooks which you can inturn use to buy favourite books that you have unlimited access to. How would you go about this you ask?

simply click here and download the app on Play store https://www.okadabooks.com/sign-up?referralCode=opeano

Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

(must Read) Touching Write Up By A Facebook User (graphic Photos) / The Lady In My Dream / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.