Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) (14838 Views)

What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 / The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by softwerk(f): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2017
It’s another round of excitement, drama and intrigue as The Voice Nigeria, proudly sponsored by Airtel in association with Coca-Cola, returns for a second season exclusively on Africa Magic! Auditions for the show begin on the 4th of April, 2017 in four cities across Nigeria.

Since its original launch in 2010, The Voice has gone on to win audiences in countries like the US, Australia and the UK, where renowned artistes have occupied the show’s famous red chairs as coaches. The Voice Nigeria employs the same format including a panel of four coaches who critique the contestants’ performances and at the end of last season, A’rese of #TeamWaje emerged victorious after seeing off competition from some of Nigeria’s most exciting talents.

The Director, M-Net West Africa, Wangi Mba-Uzoukwu, said: “We are thrilled to announce the second season of The Voice Nigeria. The first season proved to be hugely successful and popular with audiences not only in Nigeria but all over the continent, and our viewers should expect stellar performances by the artistes and all the familiar intrigue and excitement as the coaches jostle to pick the best performers.”

To stand a chance of participating in season two of The Voice Nigeria, prospective contestants need to visit the various audition venues in four cities across Nigeria:

Port Harcourt: 4th – 5th April 2017 at the Viontel Hotel Plot 96 Stadium Road G.R.A

Enugu: 8th – 9th April 2017 Universal Hotel, Plot 3 Aguleri Street, Independence Layout

Abuja: 4th – 5th April 2017 at the Bolingo Hotels, Independent Avenue, Central Business District, Garki

Lagos: 8th – 9th April 2017 at the Westown Hotel 7 Opebi Link Road, Ikeja

http:///1539/voice-nigeria-season-2-auditions/

1 Share

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by OfficialAwol(m): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2017
My time to shine

Oh my God! I thought they said Seun pays for FTC?

Where is mine Abi recession Don reach him side too?

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by softwerk(f): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Where is Airforce1 Sef!

I tot you guys said Don Jazzy was after him grin

17 Likes

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Probably going to be as boring as hell. Africans naturally ain't blessed with good vocslist. Very few raw musical talents abound in the whole continent. Dancing is more like our thing.

3 Likes

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by samx4real(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hmmm...

Let me tell someone who is interested then...
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by 6baba(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
lemme go and sing .....if i tell you say i love you oh
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by muhakeem(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ok... I dey go fry beans
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by shams040(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ok, my signature
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by Nutase: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Y'all watch out for me.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
The voice Nigeria that is recorded in South-Africa. Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by JayJayGee: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
I'll audition grin

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by Romanticboy1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
still working on my voice... next year things...
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by PenisCaP: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Who won the first one sef??
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by lonelydora: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
softwerk:
Where is Airforce1 Sef!

Don Jazzy asked him to release his long-awaited album before signing him.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by Idydarling(f): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
a popular artist here should go mbok
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by Tamarapetty(f): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
cheesy let me try
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by Tamarapetty(f): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Finally... My time to shine
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by abbeyty(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
everything na copy copy..the voice again
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by Nellybobo(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
LastMumu:
Probably going to be as boring as hell. Africans naturally ain't blessed with good voice. Very few raw musical talents abound in the whole continent. Dancing is more like our thing.
I was at some point confused with your post.. until I saw your moniker which says it all

8 Likes

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nellybobo:
I was at some point confused with your post.. until I saw your moniker which says it all

You must be really smart then. Obviously the country is awashed with plenty beautiful singers.

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by BoleAndFish: 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
LastMumu:
Probably going to be as boring as hell. Africans naturally ain't blessed with good voice. Very few raw musical talents abound in the whole continent. Dancing is more like our thing.
What is this one saying biko? Are you from some hamlet somewhere?

7 Likes

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by hahn(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
softwerk:
Where is Airforce1 Sef!

Did he steal something?
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
BoleAndFish:
What is this one saying biko? Are you from some hamlet somewhere?

I know more about music than you'd know in your entire lifetime. angry
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by bravesoul247(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
LastMumu:

I know more about music than you'd know in your entire lifetime. angry
Na upper cut you give person piking so oo... That's not good for a person born from a woman na bros..

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by OCTAVO: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cool.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by primeson1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin savage

Nellybobo:
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by Jodha(f): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
softwerk:
Where is Airforce1 Sef!

. Yhu don finish me with laugh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
LastMumu:
Wrong. All the biggest names in music are of African descent.
The recently late Chuck Berry - Father of Rock Music
Michael Jackson - King of Pop
James Brown - Godfather of Soul
Jackie Wilson - Father of RnB
R Kelly - King of RnB
Fela - King of Afropop

We also have a lot of talented vocalists in Africa too. Its just that we in Africa have allowed our music go degenerate into trash not worth listening to, coupled with the advent of autotune that makes African artists lazy. The voice is an instrument and it has to be taken good care of and practiced daily.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NTA Signs Broadcast Production Agreement With The Nigerian League. / Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! / Maria Chike Commends 'Chief Daddy 2' Amid Negative Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.