Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Chop Alone & Die Alone - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chop Alone & Die Alone (822 Views)

Funny Viral Video Of Mom Pranking Her Kids By Pretending To Chop Off Her Finger / Chop Alone, Die Alone. Na Me And You For Die Before? / Oga Chop, I Go Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chop Alone & Die Alone by Oba1ni(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2017
Good morning my country people
A new discovery as shown that the titanic ship which sank so many years back with the valuables as found it way in the deep sea of the 3rd mainland bridge, with the current value of foreign currencies and worth of the valuables in the ship, it is reported that our late doctor & the other 2 women were trying to get hold of the ship & become zillionaire but unfortunately for them some died trying while a woman was hindered, I bet u, she won't open up hence the reason she insisted she wanted to commit suicide as if there are no other means (why 3rd mainland?)... Because I am not a chop alone person, I am calling on the fellow hustler to come join me on the 3rd mainland bridge so that all of us could enter together & make it together.

(1) (Reply)

5 Hillarious Failures In The History Of War / Very Funny Check This Out / Jokes Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.