Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

What's The Current Price Of Waste Collection Truck In Nigeria? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's The Current Price Of Waste Collection Truck In Nigeria? (1911 Views)

Indian King Who Turned 6 Brand New Rolls-royces Into A Waste Collection Vehicles / Believe It Or Not, These Are Images Of A Very Active Truck In Nigeria! (PHOTO) / See Hilarious Warning Written On A Truck In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Current Price Of Waste Collection Truck In Nigeria? by dbanjj1629(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Happy weekend Nairalander. Pls am in a great need of a refuse truck. Do anyone has an idea of the current price? Contact me if you have anyone for sale or you know any car dealer who has it within Lagos/ Ogun. Irisadebanjiglobal@gmail.com
Re: What's The Current Price Of Waste Collection Truck In Nigeria? by tracygaug: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
You can search for options on many sites.
Re: What's The Current Price Of Waste Collection Truck In Nigeria? by lillvery: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
I think a special dump truck for transporting waste is quite expensive . You can find one used but in good condition . You can search for options on many sites . For example https://www.186needabin.com their company specializes in this field . It is important to pay attention to the fact that the dump truck is properly equipped for sorting waste, because converted trucks appear on the market, and later there are problems with the evacuation of waste . Many companies do not enter into contracts with those who have cars that are not properly equipped. In the order of ideas, it would be better to buy a new dump truck .

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Renew My Car Papers From 2015 / The 6 Consequences Of A Broken Or Leaky Exhaust System / Learn From My Mistakes Working On A Woman's Car!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.