Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters (65314 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Four APC Leaders Assassinated In Rivers State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by richard870(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
These SR guys should be incarcerated. Whats all this

You made a terrible reportage, the person you tried to bring down was able to wash himself clean (oh yes!) yet you release several news still trying to drag his name through the mud.C'mon
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by haske7(f): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Abeg i cannot support evil. The way they are going after apostel suleman and dino ia disgraceful. Even as a yoruba am seriously ashamed of Sahara reporters

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by deebsman1(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
This na real kaasala.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Allegations allegations

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
airminem:
Ok. Unless The Assasin Comes Out To Testify And Another Witness With Evidence. Rub,b,ish

My answer to your yeye post... Unless we see your period you're not a female. Simple...Ote like you
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by xhamel88: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:

I think you have eyes infection called Trachoma.

Na you get eye problem...

"On August 19, Victor Obafaiye, the principal witness for the Action Congress in the Kogi State election tribunal, was assassinated. Obafaiye was crucial to the case as he was supposedly in possession of documents that would have served as evidence of election tampering by PDP House of Assembly candidate Dino Melaye"

Read it very well. You must be olodo, same for others like you.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by emmykk(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
dino is up and doing and rocking

source very fake...did US not still looking for the aisha in hallibuton case till date

YEYE POST

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by talktonase(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Where is the evidence? No court has charged him yet...nonsense brown envelope journalism!!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by dee02(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
oloriooko:
So na now yeye Sahara come dey talk this?
Why was this not brought up before the elections?
Our useless journalists seeking revenge instead of being fair in reporting

Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
oloriooko:

Oh boy go and start your own newspaper and let us see how it will be
Yeye, fflatie, instead of the empty chest beaters to condemn evil, they will be supporting it
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Okwyjesus(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
oloriooko:

Is like Sahara Reporter undertake sponsored backmail. Those guys are not straight.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by jollymizzle(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin haha SR it's too much now, who fit help Dino beg these pple o
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Pastis: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
But nothing in that article from the link suggested Dino assassinated the deceased. OP, comprehension is still part of the English Language Curriculum, pls stop misleading the public, we have kids on this forum you know.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by israelmao(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
It's getting messier and murkier.Only time will tell who goes down between Dino and Sahara Reporters.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by alobright17(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Now this is getting serious even more than Dino himself thought.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by 1koboko: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
There must be an iota of truth in all these allegations. To think that this man has been very loud about how upright he is and also that he is in the vanguard of a better Nigeria makes me sick to my stomach. If you have skeletons in your cupboard, the best attitude is to keep a low profile at all times. The way he exudes arrogance when he talks would make you think he is blemish free. When you point one finger at others, four fingers are pointing right back at you. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Much as I detest Jonathan's administration for setting the stage that plunged the country into this abyss of recession, Dino and his brother Saraki where the ones pointing accusing fingers at him without Nigerians knowing that they didnt only have skeletons but whole dead bodies in their closets. Jona must be having the last laugh with sapele water in one hand.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by ABOKI9ja: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
tuscani:
APC, these guys can burn down a House to kill a rat. I sincerely do not know how the supposedly illiterate north can set other regions against each other. The battle is supposed to be between Ndume who is fighting for his fellow Bornu born Magu, now the battle has turned to Dino vs Sahara reporters, fear north
Hehehehe Never ever underrate the power of any human mind
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by shams040(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ok, my signature
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by muyibaba222(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
chymer:
This is not investigative journalism, rather its instigative. Sahara Reporters have lost their bite, they now casting the ash against their perceived enemies.

They have all these facts and they were there singing all these politicians praises.

These guys are funny, and to

what would have happened if it had made it public before now? It had revealed many cases any no action. it's only when the government want to fight you they brag. SR deserves commendations.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Josiah1150(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Day11(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

guy u know well.... too much Hollywood movies

Is funny but its true my guy
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by ipobbigot7: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
I have said it, Sahara reporters witchcraft pass the one that is breeded in Benin.

Melaye thought Sahara reporters is one those women he bullied and get away with it. To threaten Sahara reporters on their duty is to be digging the grave of your political career. Melaye should go and Saraki his boss how to handle an attack from Sahara reporters.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by DanseMacabre(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
I have said this before and I'll say it again. These guys are just using sleight of sight on the masses to divert our attention from the real mess pervading all aspects of governance.

Sadly, whether or not these allegations (not concrete facts) hold any water, from Apostle Suleiman to Saraki to Hameed to Melaye to the next star on the rostrum, the rather obvious fact is that it is being used against any perceived opposition or dissenting voice, ergo why do all these have to crop up only when the accused goes against the grain?

To go a step further, what has happened to all the other assassination and numerous criminal allegations/cases against other prominent politicians?

I don't know which is more annoying, the fact that distractions are becoming one too many, or that even if there is any shred of truth in these allegations, nothing would ever come out of it.

There is hunger in the land abeg.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by bukiboy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:
On Dino Malaye

Less than 48 hrs Havard university n London Business school has issued statements.
More than 78 hrs ABU senate is still forming deaf and dump,
meaning what?

Meaning ABU Senate get wisdom, elderly people no dey run mouth
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by emmykk(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
divicode:

Oh boy go and start your own newspaper and let us see how it will be
Yeye, fflatie, instead of the empty chest beaters to condemn evil, they will be supporting it
sahara reporter is yeye
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Its a battle of life, we all kill daily, by not exposing those who kill. Dino, I hope you havent broken the 11th Commandment. if you have, it is not my place to judge, the universe has its laws, and I am sure you will have a moment with your eyes and mind at cosmic justice.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by muhakeem(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Am still following...
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
On August 19, Victor Obafaiye, the principal witness for the Action Congress in the Kogi State election tribunal, was assassinated. Obafaiye was crucial to the case as he was supposedly in possession of documents that would have served as evidence of election tampering by PDP House of Assembly candidate Dino Melaye

how does this prove he was assassinated by Dino?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Seanjay(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
jericco1:
Uncle Dino, seems you've stepped on a few toes. Sorry!

I knew he would have problem the moment he told senator Oluremi Tinubu he will sleep with her in the state house and nothing will happen and even insult asiwaju I know immediately that he has dig his grave by himself

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Khd95:
Water don pass garricry

make i retain my sidon look mode
Abeg shift make i follow u sidon
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by ceejay80s(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Whistle blower and town crier no good fo naija
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by anjowaka510(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
When problem comes it comes in multitude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu / Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos) / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.