Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. (8924 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
It pains me to see that a man after hustling all his life to earn a source of livelihood and also to make life comfortable for him and his would be family when he wants to get married, he'll start kneeling down to pop the question, honestly speakn I always wonder if they're mad or they're crazy.

I can neva kneel down for any gal,if that will make her not to marry me let her go and join her forefathers in hell, afterall, kneeling down to pop the question doesn't mean the marriage will last sef, so why the hoolabaloo and propangada.

My reasons for refusing to propose while kneeling down are stated below.

1)She's not a virgin, yes most of all these gals are faraway frm being a virgin jus like the east is far frm the west and since she's not a virgin what is the excitement all about, I'm going to stand erect on my legs and propose jus like the dick that deflowered her stood erect on that fateful day she lost her virginity forever to that idiot she called her boyfriend as at that time.

2)I'm an answer to her prayers. Yes of course I won't kneel down cos I am the answer to the prayer she has praying to God for, she equally wants to get married kneeling down only makes me feel as if I have never seen a woman in my life before she should even be the one to kneel down and answer to the proposal I made while standing, as a matter of fact she has gone through some damage before I met her to propose and those damage might not be so obvious e.g maybe her breast has fallen like lucifer due to too much smoochn frm the strong hands of all these boiz who undergo menial jobs jus keep afloat in the recession.unlike when it was standing like the twin towers of the world trade center when she was way much younger

3)Kneeling does not reduce bride price, if u like kneel down and let ur kneel peel like the back of an orange,that doesn't mean 10naira will reduce frm the bride price, especially people frm enugu who see marriage as an opportunity to hammer, one of my freinds uncle went to marry frm their and he was asked to pay for all the bathing soap the lady used frm infancy to adulthood and also to pay for all the plates she broke while leaving wth her parents,wat a shame after kneeling.

4)It's cheating, I will never kneel down when I want to propose to marry her , how many of her past boyfreinds knelt down when askn for a realtionship despite the fact that he jus want to fvck her and dump her,then me that wants to save her life frm single hood will now kneel down, I must be mad if that ever happens, no matter how fine she is. Any day I upload a thread abt my pre wedding pix and u see me kneeling pls endeavour to swear for me ehn, God bless you.

5)It's a sign of desperation and a sale of birthright, honestly speaking when u kneel u appear like u're beneath the woman, a man is supposed to be the head and stand tall while the woman she be in a humble position, cos she's not head. And she will never be , women have always craved for power and to see a man crawl before them and they seem to be getting it in this kneeling down to propose ish, I will never, I repeat myself, I will never kneel down to propose to a lady.

I rest my keypad

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Splinz(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Never say never. smiley

As per kneeling down to propose to a woman, it means absolutely nothing, and devoid of positive effects in marital life. Kneeling down to propose to a woman only seems to serve just one purpose- deceit! Yes, it is used to satisfied women's egoistic needs, being lovers of flattery, however deceitful it may be.

In fact, it is simply a meaningless gesture to bolster women's insatiable ego!

7 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Haryanfe7(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
is it that u won't kneel down to propose because your girlfriend will possess all the attributes u have listed above or what??...I don't understand o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by reyscrub(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Me to knee down and propose to woman, over my dead body.

What else can a woman offer her husband than public shame?

Sometimes I do loss my sense of honor for ladies due to abusive nature of their dignity.

When I head that a man knee down to propose to a woman, I hiss at the guy for going so low to spend precious knee on useless gal.

No be female, just common object litter everywhere.

I only pray and wish the females to quickly discover themselves in time and reset their brain pack of shameful attitude and way of life to default of creation as God programe them in the beginning.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Finally... Someone that see the light...Thanks bro....#facts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Finally... Someone that sees the light...Thanks bro....#facts

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Cutehector(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
But you will need her to give you a bj.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
This speech and reasoning shows the kind of ladies you've been meeting. When you meet a woman of virtue, you'll know there's a difference between smell and scent. I am happy and proud to say that boys like you has never crossed my path and will never, because I know the kind of lady I am

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by BiafranBushBoy: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
LadyB1195:
This speech and reasoning shows the kind of ladies you've been meeting. When you meet a woman of virtue, you'll know there's a difference between smell and scent. I am happy and proud to say that boys like you has never crossed my path and will never, because I know the kind of lady I am

Are you one? Your response to this question is key!!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Spicylate(f): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
No one is saying it's a must, but it would be nice to do that. A lil extra mile isn't a bad thing na.
Now addressing your reasons: Were you loved at all? I see pains in the reasons. Oga, e go better o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Are you one? Your response to this question is key!!

I am. And with good upbringing also
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Spicylate:
No one is saying it's a must, but it would be nice to do that. A lil extra mile isn't a bad thing na.
Now addressing your reasons: Were you loved at all? I see pains in the reasons. Oga, e go better o
yes I've been loved, aske another question, I cvan't kneel down for a lady, and doesn't mean I won't or don't love and appreciate her.

What I can't do is what I can't do, period!

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Just shut up already angry.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
LadyB1195:

u have good upbringing and u're showing ur yansh in that picture purposely, If I press that your yansh for u ehn it will run inside.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
ToriBlue:
Just shut up already angry.
pls epp ur sef!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
jonaifame22:
u have good upbringing and u're showing ur yansh in that picture purposely, If I press that your yansh for u ehn it will run inside.
Behave yourself. You don't have to display this much foolishness

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by BiafranBushBoy: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
LadyB1195:

Perfect. I hope you remain so. Please don't join bad gang!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Spicylate(f): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
jonaifame22:
yes I've been loved, aske another question, I cvan't kneel down for a lady, and doesn't mean I won't or don't love and appreciate her.

What I can't do is what I can't do, period!
are you using someone's account to comment. You sound like a guy but your account is an (F)..Anyways, what I am trying to let you know is that your reasons are senseless, baseless and meaningless. But it's you and your world, so all the best in your tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jidxin(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
jonaifame22:
It pains me to see that a man after hustling all his life to earn a source of livelihood and also to make life comfortable for him and his would be family when he wants to get married, he'll start kneeling down to pop the question, honestly speakn I always wonder if they're mad or they're crazy.

I can neva kneel down for any gal,if that will make her not to marry me let her go and join her forefathers in hell, afterall, kneeling down to pop the question doesn't mean the marriage will last sef, so why the hoolabaloo and propangada.

My reasons for refusing to propose while kneeling down are stated below.

1)She's not a virgin, yes most of all these gals are faraway frm being a virgin jus like the east is far frm the west and since she's not a virgin what is the excitement all about, I'm going to stand erect on my legs and propose jus like the dick that deflowered her stood erect on that fateful day she lost her virginity forever to that idiot she called her boyfriend as at that time.

2)I'm an answer to her prayers. Yes of course I won't kneel down cos I am the answer to the prayer she has praying to God for, she equally wants to get married kneeling down only makes me feel as if I have never seen a woman in my life before she should even be the one to kneel down and answer to the proposal I made while standing, as a matter of fact she has gone through some damage before I met her to propose and those damage might not be so obvious e.g maybe her breast has fallen like lucifer due to too much smoochn frm the strong hands of all these boiz who undergo menial jobs jus keep afloat in the recession.unlike when it was standing like the twin towers of the world trade center when she was way much younger

3)Kneeling does not reduce bride price, if u like kneel down and let ur kneel peel like the back of an orange,that doesn't mean 10naira will reduce frm the bride price, especially people frm enugu who see marriage as an opportunity to hammer, one of my freinds uncle went to marry frm their and he was asked to pay for all the bathing soap the lady used frm infancy to adulthood and also to pay for all the plates she broke while leaving wth her parents,wat a shame after kneeling.

4)It's cheating, I will never kneel down when I want to propose to marry her , how many of her past boyfreinds knelt down when askn for a realtionship despite the fact that he jus want to fvck her and dump her,then me that wants to save her life frm single hood will now kneel down, I must be mad if that ever happens, no matter how fine she is. Any day I upload a thread abt my pre wedding pix and u see me kneeling pls endeavour to swear for ehn, God bless you.

5)It's a sign of desperation and a sale of birthright, honestly speaking when u kneel u appear like u're beneath the woman, a man is supposed to be the head and stand tall while the woman she be in a humble position, cos she's not head. And she will never be , women have always craved for power and to see a man crawl before them and they seem to be getting it in this kneeling down to propose ish, I will never, I repeat myself, I will never kneel down to propose to a lady.

I rest my keypad
u re obviously an ipob youth. nd I think all u wrote here re lies im sure u ve it in mind to kneel down to propose dz to ur grl. im pointing out d fact that your sobriquet indicate a female yet ur point of view is masculine. so I hold ur point of view wit a pinch of salt.
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
jidxin:
u re obviously an ipob youth. nd I think all u wrote here re lies im sure u ve it in mind to kneel down to propose dz to ur grl. im pointing out d fact that your sobriquet indicate a female yet ur point of view is masculine. so I hold ur point of view wit a pinch of salt.
okay,add onions and pepper to the salt.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Perfect. I hope you remain so. Please don't join bad gang!! Lol
Lolz, I won't. My younger ones look up to me
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by tosyne2much(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hahahahaha ahn ahn OP dey vex gan oo cheesy
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Guy u re a fool.... U cant kneel 4 ur wife den u must be really foolish.... U dnt knw d meanin of a man... D kind of husband wu would leave all d chores to his wife even wen she is heavily pregant.... Nonsense it is nt even as if u a virgin... Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
reyscrub:
Me to knee down and propose to woman, over my dead body.

What else can a woman offer her husband than public shame?

Sometimes I do loss my sense of honor for ladies due to abusive nature of their dignity.

When I head that a man knee down to propose to a woman, I hiss at the guy for going so low to spend precious knee on useless gal.

No be female, just common object litter everywhere.

I only pray and wish the females to quickly discover themselves in time and reset their brain pack of shameful attitude and way of life to default of creation as God programe them in the beginning.
Mumu o mumu... Later nw u wil strt claimin i am a man...
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Spicylate:
are you using someone's account to comment. You sound like a guy but your account is an (F)..Anyways, what I am trying to let you know is that your reasons are senseless, baseless and meaningless. But it's you and your world, so all the best in your tenure.
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chiomzibae:
Guy u re a fool.... U cant kneel 4 ur wife den u must be really foolish.... U dnt knw d meanin of a man... D kind of husband wu would leave all d chores to his wife even wen she is heavily pregant.... Nonsense it is nt even as if u a virgin... Mumu
wat did you trade ur sense for? Cos I'll like to know, how has refusal to kneel down mean that I'll leave all the chores for her to do ehn?

14 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
LadyB1195:

Behave yourself. You don't have to display this much foolishness
if pressing ur yansh, translates to foolishness, then I'm okay, it's jus that the yansh is not big as the ones I normally like!

8 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Op you are irrelevant...so as your comment grin
No one gives a fvck about you and your opinion! Better shove your opinion up your ass cheesy grin
You are a nobody! tongue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by BiafranBushBoy: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
LadyB1195:

Lolz, I won't. My younger ones look up to me

*Thumbs up*
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by SlayHER(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
LOL
Thread funny AF! grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by typingmaster: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Many proposals start with 'Honey, I am pregnant'.

Kneeling down is just a public show.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by lodphil(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hahahaha my guy u be d boss,I wonder why all those ugly shemales are taking it personal.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? / Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.