Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. (8865 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Sibele(m): 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
In as much as it's very good to adore a lady, I think this "kneeling" of a thing is becoming stale and annoying.. Even the ones that beat andand treat their gfs like poo will go on their knees while the lady will start blushing and shedding tears.. Rubbish!!

Some guys only show that adoration when proposing to a lady just to follow the trend and make her feel hyped.. I, as a person, adore my lady any time any day, so I don't have to wait for a particular day before I can exhibit my adoration.

You dey go adoration ministry

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 5:58am On Mar 28, 2017
lefulefu:
ok wat of if she start crying and complaining dat u don't love hercheesy
I will show her my dick and tell her that I'v reserved it for her all dis years
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by uniqueogo(f): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2017
jonaifame22:
yes my EGO is too much and I put them in my GTbank account 00347550

Modified

Jus look at ur necklace laying on ur breast leisurely like a somene laying on the sands wth his or her under garments at a beach, d sight is so beautiful!

the EGO I was talking about isn't your money but your pride

it's too much u can't kneel down to propose to a lady but u will expect her to bear you beautiful kids

I don't know where your pride is going to led you but know this that whoever marries is doing you a favor and not the other way round I pity you
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2017
uniqueogo:

the EGO I was talking about isn't your money but your pride

it's too much u can't kneel down to propose to a lady but u will expect her to bear you beautiful kids

I don't know where your pride is going to led you but know this that whoever marries is doing you a favor and not the other way round I pity you
so becos she's going to carry my baby means I should new down to propose, don't she carry ger school books to school every school day, who knelt down before she carried it, is it her principal, or her teachers, or her parents?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by tosyne2much(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Sibele:

You dey go adoration ministry
Before nko cheesy
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by uniqueogo(f): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
jonaifame22:
so becos she's going to carry my baby means I should new down to propose, don't she carry ger school books to school every school day, who knelt down before she carried it, is it her principal, or her teachers, or her parents?

are u being intentionally dumb? there's a huge difference between a school bag and the continuation of your generation/linage
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
uniqueogo:

are u being intentionally dumb? there's a huge difference between a school bag and the continuation of your generation/linage
no, I'm not being intentionally dumb, now carrying her school books to skool, is it not for her own good cos it contains academic work to which are future may be secured, now carrying a child in the womb is jus a little percentage of parenting, looking afta the child is the main thing, so cos she's going to carry the child in her womb doesn't mean I should kneel, kneeling is not the ultimate show of appreciation cos there's more to love than that, lemme use this opportunity to ask u to my girlfriend and lemme show real love that u've never seen before, wat do'u say
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by uniqueogo(f): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
jonaifame22:
no, I'm not being intentionally dumb, now carrying her school books to skool, is it not for her own good cos it contains academic work to which are future may be secured, now carrying a child in the womb is jus a little percentage of parenting, looking afta the child is the main thing, so cos she's going to carry the child in her womb doesn't mean I should kneel, kneeling is not the ultimate show of appreciation cos there's more to love than that, lemme use this opportunity to ask u to my girlfriend and lemme show real love that u've never seen before, wat do'u say

*FYI* am married but even if I wasn't I wouldn't have anything to do with someone who can't kneel down and propose to me, someone who's feeling all mighty..... I hate pride
and yours can be perceive d from mile away
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
uniqueogo:

*FYI* am married but even if I wasn't I wouldn't have anything to do with someone who can't kneel down and propose to me, someone who's feeling all mighty..... I hate pride
and yours can be perceive d from mile away
enjoy marriage, bye

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by titted(f): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pple like you should not be classify has a man,i feel sorry for your future wife,she will be so unlucky.
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
titted:
Pple like you should not be classify has a man,i feel sorry for your future wife,she will be so unlucky.
y?? Because he didn't kneel to propose...haba
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 29, 2017
LadyB1195:
This speech and reasoning shows the kind of ladies you've been meeting. When you meet a woman of virtue, you'll know there's a difference between smell and scent. I am happy and proud to say that boys like you has never crossed my path and will never, because I know the kind of lady I am
Oloshi wannabe dey follow claim woman of virtue, nothing wey we no go see for our dear country
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Nesso:

Oloshi wannabe dey follow claim woman of virtue, nothing wey we no go see for our dear country

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 29, 2017
luminouz:

Smell n scent? D difference is one reeks more than d other!
Seen ur dp....still won't kneel to propose to u....dat gesture is meaningless to me!

AyamBlaze:
When you're done praising and advertising yourself, do let us know

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=LadyB1195 post=55051611][/quote]
Dead on arrival! U don't value my opinion, but took out time to respond to the same opinion
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=LadyB1195 post=55051611][/quote]
Dead on arrival! U don't value my opinion, but took out time to respond to the same opinion.
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by luminouz(m): 2:05am On Mar 29, 2017
LadyB1195:

E PAIN AM!!!!!!!

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nasri100(m): 3:30am On Mar 29, 2017
Loool at these girls
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Olu317(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
In as much as it's very good to adore your lady, I think this "kneeling" of a thing is becoming stale and fake.. Even the ones that don't respect their women on a normal day will go on their knees while the lady will start blushing and shedding tears.. Rubbish!! Who are you deceiving?

Some guys only show that adoration when proposing to a lady just to follow the trend and receive cheers from whoever is looking . I, as a person, adore my lady any time any day, so I don't even have to wait for a particular day before I can exhibit my adoration for her.
African men and their style of nothing good in celebrating a woman! come off it bro. It is part of theatrical rituals in marriage from the western world perspective. After all, we are all guilty of COPYING THEIR STYLE . Nevertheless, either one does it or not isn't a guarantee for one's marriage to fail or stand the test of time or not . But the synergy of both parties making it workable. The western World couples are so romantic with one another yet they have the highest degree/rate of divorcees. So,celebrate and enjoy your relationship without FEAR.
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by JuneOctober(f): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chiomzibae:
Mumu o mumu... Later nw u wil strt claimin i am a man...

Sorry, but how does kneeling down makes a man a man? I mean, do you know how many ladies have a beast for a husband even after he went on knees to propose? Those are peripherals.
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by davidif: 6:42am On Apr 14, 2017
LadyB1195:
This speech and reasoning shows the kind of ladies you've been meeting. When you meet a woman of virtue, you'll know there's a difference between smell and scent. I am happy and proud to say that boys like you has never crossed my path and will never, because I know the kind of lady I am

Can someone please post that meme of Drake clapping for this post?
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by davidif: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Chiomzibae:
Guy u re a fool.... U cant kneel 4 ur wife den u must be really foolish.... U dnt knw d meanin of a man... D kind of husband wu would leave all d chores to his wife even wen she is heavily pregant.... Nonsense it is nt even as if u a virgin... Mumu

And why are you taking it so personal? Do you even know the guy in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Donmoris212: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
chaii at last person wey get sense ...for me to kneel for gal God forbid
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Cocao(f): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
People be obsessing over unnecessary things.

See the epistle you wrote just because of kneeling down. It doesnt freaking matter if you do or not. Marriage itself can be very deceptive. Kneeling down or not should not even be discussed relative to marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How to make a girl squirt in 5mins / Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL / Video:two Nigerian University Students Were Having Sex Along The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.