Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Drop Your Opinion - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Drop Your Opinion (2576 Views)

What Is Your Opinion About The Infinix Note 6? / Whats Your Opinion On These Phones? / Drop Your Current Homescreen Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Opinion by Riyikebaby(f): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
The itel S31 has been making great waves for a while now, the phone is been talked about everywhere on social networks,I think the phone is cool though
Ranging from the 5'5 HD screen to its ability to take clear and crystal pictures even in low light.

What are your own thoughts about the itel S31? Please share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Opinion by Whizpeter(m): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
OVERHYPED RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Opinion by itelMobileNG: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Whizpeter:
OVERHYPED RUBBISH

What exactly have we done to you sir
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Whizpeter(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Nothing sir!

You've done several things to several innocent Nigerians with your substandard products...

I came across a selfie that was taken with your S31 phone and it was just like a normal picture with poor colour reproduction sef...

I've told you in the past, you should improve the quality of your products..

Tecno did it and see where they are right now, they're no longer in ya clique!...
If care is not taken, you'd soon become extinct like OPSSON and INNJOO!

Cc daamazing
Re: Drop Your Opinion by daamazing(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2017
itelMobileNG:

it's not what you've done to him, it's what you've done to all itel users. All itel users have been scammed. Your devices are so substandard yet you keep on hyping it on social media so unsuspecting Nigerians will waste their hard earned money. Stop selling poo and seriously if you don't improve your products, just like Whizpeter said, you'll soon get flushed out of Nigeria.... fact

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Opinion by iphielove: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
undecided
I doubt if uncle Peter grin has seen the new Itel S31 mobile phone because he won't even make such statement

let him just walk into any 3cHUB, MicroStation or Slot outlets and have a fill of the phone

he will be amazed
Re: Drop Your Opinion by AyamConfidence(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Itel

Re: Drop Your Opinion by stonemind(f): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Guy better get out of here jooooooor
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Beejay1117(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Beejay1117(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
iphielove:
undecided
I doubt if uncle Peter grin has seen the new Itel S31 mobile phone because he won't even make such statement

let him just walk into any 3cHUB, MicroStation or Slot outlets and have a fill of the phone

he will be amazed
the money itel has given you for marketing has changed your mind that you don't even know the difference between GOOD & BAD

itel mobile is synonymous with scam

take a look at this
I GOT ITELED YESTERDAY

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Opinion by Riyikebaby(f): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Whizpeter:
OVERHYPED RUBBISH

I'm sure you're mixing the itel S31 with another phone
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Riyikebaby(f): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Beejay1117:
the money itel has given you for marketing has changed your mind that you don't even know the difference between GOOD & BAD

itel mobile is synonymous with scam

take a look at this
I GOT ITELED YESTERDAY

But seriously, have you used the itel S31 or any itel product for you to be saying this?
Re: Drop Your Opinion by itelMobileNG: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Whizpeter:

Nothing sir!

You've done several things to several innocent Nigerians with your substandard products...

Which of the itel phones have you used
Re: Drop Your Opinion by itelMobileNG: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
daamazing:
it's not what you've done to him, it's what you've done to all itel users. All itel users have been scammed. Your devices are so substandard yet you keep on hyping it on social media so unsuspecting Nigerians will waste their hard earned money. Stop selling poo and seriously if you don't improve your products, just like Whizpeter said, you'll soon get flushed out of Nigeria.... fact

We understand you have some complaints about itel and we are telling you that we are open to suggestions to serve Nigerians better.
Please give us your recommendations
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Riyikebaby(f): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
daamazing:

Try the new itel products like the itel S31, I'm sure you'll be wowed. They've improved
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Riyikebaby(f): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Itel

If you've any complain about the itel S31 or any itel product, please search for ItelMobileNG on IG or Twitter and lodge your complain, it will be treated asap
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Beejay1117(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Riyikebaby:

But seriously, have you used the itel S31 or any itel product for you to be saying this?
yes I have used an itel phone before and I u handled the s31 so I know what am saying
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Beejay1117(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
itelMobileNG:

We understand you have some complaints about itel and we are telling you that we are open to suggestions to serve Nigerians better.
Please give us your recommendations
a lot of suggestions has been given in the past, check this phone section well.
You promised to improve especially in year 2017,
but no you produced another crap

If you guys can call a 5mp phone a selfie phone, I don't know what people will call phones with 20mp
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Whizpeter(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Riyikebaby:

I'm sure you're mixing the itel S31 with another phone

Nah... I'm not... I've seen pictures from the s31 and they looked below average, nothing special at all!

That's why I said it's overhyped!
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Whizpeter(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Which of the itel phones have you used

Fortunately for me, NONE! I'm that blessed!

My brother and close colleagues are the ones suffering from ya own mediocrity!

I had to gift my brother a Tecno J7 when he started complaining of excess hanging and freezing of small apps on a supposed 1gb ram phone!
Imagine Whatsapp and Facebook freezing on a phone running Lollipop 5.1 and 1gb ram?? I tire for una!

In fact, lemme call one of my guys that's using your phone to comman testify to the glory of the Lord... angry

SAMBHOSS, comman tender ya misery to itelMobileNg ooo... They have our time now! cheesy cheesy
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Whizpeter(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
iphielove:
undecided

he will be amazed

Paid Marketer undecided I have no business with you...

Oya swerve angry
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Riyikebaby(f): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Whizpeter:

Nah... I'm not... I've seen pictures from the s31 and they looked below average, nothing special at all!

Where did you see the picture form the itel S31 please?
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Riyikebaby(f): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Whizpeter:

And how sure are you that the picture was taken with itel S31?
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Riyikebaby(f): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Beejay1117:
yes I have used an itel phone before and I u handled the s31 so I know what am saying

I don't understand the second part of your reply about the itel S31
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Beejay1117(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Riyikebaby:

I don't understand the second part of your reply about the itel S31
and I have handled itel s31
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Whizpeter(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Riyikebaby:

Where did you see the picture form the itel S31 please?

Riyikebaby:

And how sure are you that the picture was taken with itel S31?

https://www.nairaland.com/3714580/guess-which-phone-used-take

Check the link above... It's a thread posted by one of your fellow marketers named shadedtee..

Stop arguing with me!
Re: Drop Your Opinion by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Whizpeter:

I had to gift my brother a Tecno J7 when he started complaining of excess hanging and freezing of small apps on a supposed 1gb ram phone!
Imagine Whatsapp and Facebook freezing on a phone running Lollipop 5.1 and 1gb ram?? I tire for una!

In fact, lemme call one of my guys that's using your phone to comman testify to the glory of the Lord... angry

SAMBHOSS, comman tender ya misery to itelMobileNg ooo... They have our time now! cheesy cheesy

That's the thing...I can't....the itel won't even allow me

Where do I start from....

Its untenderable

I just tire....

This phone is enuf reason to jump into 3rd mainland bridge

It's a whooping failure
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Whizpeter(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

That's the thing...I can't....the itel won't even allow me

Where do I start from....

Its untenderable

I just tire....
This phone is enuf reason to jump into 3rd mainland bridge

It's a whooping failure

grin grin grin
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Oscarpraise(m): 12:33am On Apr 06, 2017
The itel S31 is surely great value for money considering the economy situation of the country.
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Whizpeter(m): 6:13am On Apr 06, 2017
Oscarpraise:
The itel S31 is surely great value for money considering the economy situation of the country.

Ya Mad!! angry
Re: Drop Your Opinion by Akpevwe9: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2017
The itel S31 is nice, forget what the haters say
Re: Drop Your Opinion by smithblink0052(f): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Whizpeter:

go and sleep joor.. lies lies n lies .. u haven't use a phone n u r talking rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Youtube Video Without Internet Using Youtube Go App / My Airtel App: My Nightmarish Experience With Airtel / I Used My Phone To Control My Dad's Laptop, He Did Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.