Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Will Teach You How To Make A Passive Income Monthly - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Will Teach You How To Make A Passive Income Monthly (871 Views)

Android Users Let Me Teach You How To Make Money 4 Free / I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It / 5 Apps That Will Teach You How To Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Teach You How To Make A Passive Income Monthly by Geekylady(f): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hi My Name Is Opeyemi , I'm an App Developer, I make a living Through my App and Teaching people how to develop Application and of course how to make a passive income Monthly from it.

I'm here with a life time offer for anyone intrested in making sure and legitimate cash online and offline.

Well before Introduction I will like to make few points
• this offer is not by force
• its not a ponzi scheme .
• it required dedication, and the zeal to learn
• its in no way a scam

• its a WhatsApp Tutor space via a dedicated WhatsApp Group

Okay let continue.

What i will teach you

• I will teach you how to create An Android and IOS App
• I will teach you how to monetize it with an high paying monetization platforms
• I will optimize your app for high earnings
• I will teach you how to drive real organic human traffic to download your app.
• At The end of the course I will dish out FB Ad Coupon to drive engagement to your App via Facebook AD

Bonus : I will teach you how to create a client's account to create App for companies and make money from it.

NB: In as much as I can't guarantee you 100% earning , the dullest head as well as the lazy one can make a minimum of $100 monthly.

It goes for 3k and u can contact me on

Contact me on WhatsApp

08078834839 for more info
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make A Passive Income Monthly by KingsJohnson(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Interested but money no dey now
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make A Passive Income Monthly by Geekylady(f): 5:34am On Mar 26, 2017
Ok
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make A Passive Income Monthly by Payper(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2017
Geekylady:
Ok
where are you located?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make A Passive Income Monthly by MrBONE2(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Geekylady:
Hi My Name Is Opeyemi , I'm an App Developer, I make a living Through my App and Teaching people how to develop Application and of course how to make a passive income Monthly from it.

I'm here with a life time offer for anyone intrested in making sure and legitimate cash online and offline.

Well before Introduction I will like to make few points
• this offer is not by force
• its not a ponzi scheme .
• it required dedication, and the zeal to learn
• its in no way a scam

• its a WhatsApp Tutor space via a dedicated WhatsApp Group

Okay let continue.

What i will teach you

• I will teach you how to create An Android and IOS App
• I will teach you how to monetize it with an high paying monetization platforms
• I will optimize your app for high earnings
• I will teach you how to drive real organic human traffic to download your app.
• At The end of the course I will dish out FB Ad Coupon to drive engagement to your App via Facebook AD

Bonus : I will teach you how to create a client's account to create App for companies and make money from it.

NB: In as much as I can't guarantee you 100% earning , the dullest head as well as the lazy one can make a minimum of $100 monthly.

It goes for 3k and u can contact me on

Contact me on WhatsApp

08078834839 for more info
pls would an ancient BONEBEING like me learn it
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make A Passive Income Monthly by Geekylady(f): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
MrBONE2:
pls would an ancient BONEBEING like me learn it

Sure , why not?
Contact me on WhatsApp
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make A Passive Income Monthly by Geekylady(f): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Registration has reopened
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make A Passive Income Monthly by Geekylady(f): 6:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Let the testimonies roll , to show legit it is to make cash
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make A Passive Income Monthly by Geekylady(f): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2017
Enrollment fee is now 5000 Naira
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make A Passive Income Monthly by Geekylady(f): 6:53am On Apr 14, 2017
Update enrollment fee is now 5,000 Naira
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make A Passive Income Monthly by Imonijesu: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
wats ur no.08110109067.am interested
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make A Passive Income Monthly by Geekylady(f): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Imonijesu:
wats ur no.08110109067.am interested

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Alcatel IDOL 5s : Would You Buy It? / Tecno Camon Cx For Sale / Can A Refurbished Tecno W4 Be Repaired?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.