Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! (73654 Views)

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Henrydone: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2017
grin
Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by spyder880(m): 12:22am On Mar 26, 2017
And I walk into Liberty estates........ Enugu!

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Champele(m): 12:24am On Mar 26, 2017
0b10010011:

The best city in the south-East!

Only Imo state is close it! Lol! Which Imo state? Is there any state call Imo in America or this one I'm living in?

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 26, 2017
Henrydone:
Say that again, lagos remain yoruba land grin

Lie Mohammed

do you or any of your relatives own property in Lagos

Yoruba land for mouth

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Champele(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2017
For dream. Imo state dey carry last.
0b10010011:

The best city in the south-East!

Only Imo state is close it!

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by anomsodi(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2017
as much as is good to sing praises of ur town but repetition is too much. show us the real enugu, Eg their market, a popular residential area

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by spyder880(m): 12:26am On Mar 26, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, am still chilling inside Liberty estates................. cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Champele(m): 12:28am On Mar 26, 2017
0b10010011:

Truth hurts!

And am certain you cant dispute my fact except you want to tell lies.

"Enugu in all ramifications, is the best state in the South-East and "ONLY" Imo state is close it"
Please where is Imo state? Let's start from knowing if you even know imo state. Or do you know it from Rochas media boys?.then forget about it.you don't know imo state.Visit imo state this raining season and be safe as you go back.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by spyder880(m): 12:28am On Mar 26, 2017
A bit of rural Enugu..........

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by spyder880(m): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2017
anomsodi:
as much as is good to sing praises of ur town
but repetition is too much.
show us the real enugu,
Eg their market, a popular residential area
Frank Nweke jr. vs Emeka Ujam cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by spyder880(m): 12:33am On Mar 26, 2017
Hotel presidential, Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by reginaldchinna: 12:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Udmaster:
pics 2
The 7th picture is my school....UNEC!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by spyder880(m): 12:36am On Mar 26, 2017
We gather around Okpara square Enugu to stretch out on Saturday mornings cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by 0b10010011: 12:37am On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=Champele post=54950766][/quote]

Let me hear your own option then we can start a discussion.
Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by spyder880(m): 12:42am On Mar 26, 2017
nnnnn

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by bizza45: 12:43am On Mar 26, 2017
Na only independence layout. New haven and gra una dey snap ....y una no go snap abakpa, asata, obiagu make una c if people no go run away from nairaland

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Henrydone: 12:43am On Mar 26, 2017
sasko:

Lie Mohammed

do you or any of your relatives own property in Lagos

Yoruba land for mouth
Of the ten tallest building in lagos do a good job by mentioning a single skyscraper own by an igbo, apart from nestoil tower Own by azudialu which is not among top tengrin. Necom tower tallest building in lagos own by cheif alani bankole, sterling tower is own by adeyemi adeola, conoil tower own by mike adenuga wema tower own by segun oloketuyi, even union tower is own by a yoruba man tony elumelu still pay rent to himgrin The remaining 5 tallest building is under control of federal government. You guys makes lot of noise empty vessels.grin
Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Henrydone: 12:47am On Mar 26, 2017
spyder880:
We gather around Okpara square Enugu to stretch out on Saturday mornings cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I recognize this place, proffesor johnbull jug through the place when i was watching the program. grin
Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by spyder880(m): 12:48am On Mar 26, 2017
bizza45:
Na only independence layout. New haven and gra una dey snap ....y una no go snap abakpa, asata, obiagu make una c if people no go run away from nairaland

Akwata, coal camp

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by spyder880(m): 12:50am On Mar 26, 2017
Chime Avenue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by spyder880(m): 12:53am On Mar 26, 2017
Who wants to see Enugu villages, we got culture and tradition in the villages

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by spyder880(m): 12:54am On Mar 26, 2017
The food we eat in Enugu grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by spyder880(m): 12:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Inside Roban stores, Agbani road, Enugu.

Shop till you drop grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by bizza45: 1:31am On Mar 26, 2017
spyder880:

Akwata, coal camp

Chime din love-vendor that place nag, carry d cam pass that side
Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by sunsewa16: 1:36am On Mar 26, 2017
YourCoffin:
Enugu fine but it's a land of mosquitoes

then Lagos come be land of wetin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by nextstep(m): 3:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Wait, is this thread about Enugu, or Ibadan? I'm confused because some random hater keeps flooding this thread with Ibadan pictures.

Can't we have a thread to appreciate the wonderful city called Enugu, without comparisons and spiteful comments?

If I want to see Ibadan pictures, I can open those threads or google it.

What I always like about Enugu is the calm and serenity, wide and well organized streets in many places. It has that calm that is hard to find in many large cities. Hotels and guest houses are top notch, nightlife so sweet, and the pace of construction breathtaking. (Not to mention the ladies)
The airport is also unique within Nigeria for its large number of very comfortable seats.

Always love my stays there.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by guychidile: 6:21am On Mar 26, 2017
the Capitol..
Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Mbediogu(m): 6:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
IBADAN is 27 times bigger than Enugu Abeg
Ibadan
We agree with you but we have not come to 'black roof heritage' yet.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by legislatively: 6:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
I will fill the tread with Ibadan pictures after all you guys started it

Ibadan
why are you embarrassing Yoruba people here, quit this nonsense.
Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by ameezy(m): 6:43am On Mar 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
More agodi Ibadan
Bros u b pest?
Why body just dey burn you angry
Na ur type nai no deh get sense

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by ameezy(m): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2017
nextstep:
Wait, is this thread about Enugu, or Ibadan? I'm confused because some random hater keeps flooding this thread with Ibadan pictures.

Can't we have a thread to appreciate the wonderful city called Enugu, without comparisons and spiteful comments?

If I want to see Ibadan pictures, I can open those threads or google it.

What I always like about Enugu is the calm and serenity, wide and well organized streets in many places. It has that calm that is hard to find in many large cities. Hotels and guest houses are top notch, nightlife so sweet, and the pace of construction breathtaking. (Not to mention the ladies)
The airport is also unique within Nigeria for its large number of very comfortable seats.

Always love my stays there.
I love the ladies kiss
Enugu girls rock

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by ameezy(m): 6:56am On Mar 26, 2017
grin no com scope us o
U sure seh dem no use u as express road grin
spyder880:
I practice my dribbling skills on Rangers players here grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.